+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

I asked FBI about the timeline for the new eDO process, and their response was:

"We do not have a time frame for the new system. Please check back in 1 month as we may have more information at that time."

So, very likely we will see something happen around this topic in January 2018. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: TheMacMan118

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Today they are processing August,25. Now the wait time is increased to 14 to 16 weeks on website.
Interesting.

Wait time was "10 to 12 weeks" when I sent my package in September.

Then reviewed to "12 to 14 weeks" in subsequent weeks.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I got a response after 17 days of AOR date. They provided an extension of 60 days starting from the date the request for FBI PCC was made.
On second thoughts cc31, I realized I misinterpreted your message.

Seems our experiences aren't comparable because what I applied for on Nov 20 was an extension beyond the initial 60 days IRCC had granted on Sep 20 for the PCC upload.

I would appreciate if anyone can share how long it took for IRCC to respond to their LoE seeking extra extension as it's day 12 now of waiting.

Thanks in advance.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
On second thoughts cc31, I realized I misinterpreted your message.

Seems our experiences aren't comparable because what I applied for on Nov 20 was an extension beyond the initial 60 days IRCC had granted on Sep 20 for the PCC upload.

I would appreciate if anyone can share how long it took for IRCC to respond to their LoE seeking extra extension as it's day 12 now of waiting.

Thanks in advance.
I think so. The extension I received is the first extension of 60 days for FBI PCC upload. Looks like you requested a second extension.

TheMacMan118

Dec 2, 2017
I got a response after 17 days of AOR date. They provided an extension of 60 days starting from the date the request for FBI PCC was made.
How do you contact the IRCC for this extension? I don't see any option on the application page to upload/request an extension?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
I
How do you contact the IRCC for this extension? I don't see any option on the application page to upload/request an extension?
I did not contact them but just waited. I requested extension in my LoE and included document proof that I applied for FBI PCC. They replied with a 60 days extension grant.

TheMacMan118

Dec 2, 2017
I

I did not contact them but just waited. I requested extension in my LoE and included document proof that I applied for FBI PCC. They replied with a 60 days extension grant.
I've been offered up to the start of January 2018 to upload the FBI PCC, however I won't receive the FBI PCC until mid February 2018.

Was your 60 day extension added onto your initial upload date requirement or were you just given the 60 days to upload it within?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
I've been offered up to the start of January 2018 to upload the FBI PCC, however I won't receive the FBI PCC until mid February 2018.

Was your 60 day extension added onto your initial upload date requirement or were you just given the 60 days to upload it within?
By 'initial upload date requirement', if you meant the 90 days submission time that everybody gets, then yes the 60 days extension for FBI PCC was added on top of it.

TheMacMan118

Dec 2, 2017
By 'initial upload date requirement', if you meant the 90 days submission time that everybody gets, then yes the 60 days extension for FBI PCC was added on top of it.
I see now, so in total you have 150 days to upload. For some reason I didn't get that extension, even with my LoE highlighting the fact that the FBI couldn't post it to me before the deadline.

So is there a way to contact the IRCC to request the 60 day extension if they didn't already add it?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
I see now, so in total you have 150 days to upload. For some reason I didn't get that extension, even with my LoE highlighting the fact that the FBI couldn't post it to me before the deadline.

So is there a way to contact the IRCC to request the 60 day extension if they didn't already add it?
Well these extension grants are made on a case-by-case basis. If they are convinced with your attached proof that you applied for FBI PCC on time, they should grant you an extension too. I received their reply with the extension grant after 17 days of submission, so basically I got 90+17+60 = 167 days in total. I am yet to receive the FBI PCC though.

If you recently submitted your application w/o FBI PCC, I would suggest waiting for their reply. They will instruct you further whatsoever.

However, I have read discussions on people raising case-specific enquiry (CSE) if they have something to communicate. So, you may decide to do the same, it is upto you. I did not try that route before.

TheMacMan118

Dec 2, 2017
Well these extension grants are made on a case-by-case basis. If they are convinced with your attached proof that you applied for FBI PCC on time, they should grant you an extension too. I received their reply with the extension grant after 17 days of submission, so basically I got 90+17+60 = 167 days in total. I am yet to receive the FBI PCC though.

If you recently submitted your application w/o FBI PCC, I would suggest waiting for their reply. They will instruct you further whatsoever.

However, I have read discussions on people raising case-specific enquiry (CSE) if they have something to communicate. So, you may decide to do the same, it is upto you. I did not try that route before.
I've just sent a case specific enquiry [CSE], will update on the progress.

For anyone else looking to make a case specific enquiry [CSE]:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
Did any one experience further delays than the normal processing for having updated new payment method other than the one with the actual application?

Mimikoy

Jun 16, 2015
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
IELTS Request
30-05-2015
My cc got charged last 11/21 as well. My results will be sent to my sister's address in Aliso Viejo, Ca. She hasn't received it yet as well. Still keeping my fingers crossed. Btw, to which # did you call to follow up?

Has anyone who got their CC charged on/after 08/18/2017 received their FBI PCC results? My card was charged 11/21/2017 and I was told they mailed my report on 11/23/2017, still haven't received it yet. I am in Seattle,WA, I thought USPS takes about 3-4 days to deliver through first class mail in USA. I am curious if anyone with CC charged after 08/18/2017 in the USA has received the results.

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi @liverpoolforever8,

Please don’t forget to update the forum when fbi PCC is delivered to u..I am in Seattle too

Has anyone who got their CC charged on/after 08/18/2017 received their FBI PCC results? My card was charged 11/21/2017 and I was told they mailed my report on 11/23/2017, still haven't received it yet. I am in Seattle,WA, I thought USPS takes about 3-4 days to deliver through first class mail in USA. I am curious if anyone with CC charged after 08/18/2017 in the USA has received the results.

Reactions: liverpoolforever8