+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for replay...........Please can you tell after fingerprints what you done where you send the finger prints in usa and how much u taken dd USD
and courier charges and how many day s taken process fbi PCC of yours

advanced thanks
Just search for FBI PCC and from the FBI page you'll get the application form, credit card form and checklist. You need to send the FD-258 along with the Application form and the credit card form to FBI. It's all on the FBI page.

FBI charges $18 for each set of report, and I used Fedex so that was a little over 4k and it was delivered in 2 days.

From what I have read here, the FBI process takes 12-14 weeks, so the sooner you send it the better.

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
My card got charged today which means that they are processing 14th August now.

Fingers crossed my one set of fingerprints goes through!
Hi I excited! my received day is same 14th august. But I just check I couldn’t see anything. I live in USA. Where do you live? do they work on saturday?

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
12-13 was the weekend so the application for 14 will be more wait for the next week and then start chasing them

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

Today (Nov 20) is the deadline IRCC gave me for the PCC upload. PCC would take a month longer & I'm about to upload an LoE to that effect (requesting for an extension).

Problem is I just realized the portal is formatted specifically for details on the PCC (i.e. document name, document number, country of issue, issue date & expiry date).

It appears I may not be able to upload my LoE.

Any ideas on how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Ehi

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Today (Nov 20) is the deadline IRCC gave me for the PCC upload. PCC would take a month longer & I'm about to upload an LoE to that effect (requesting for an extension).

Problem is I just realized the portal is formatted specifically for details on the PCC (i.e. document name, document number, country of issue, issue date & expiry date).

Thanks in advance.

Ehi
hi.. i think from what i have heard from others in the group, u just need to write anything in those slots. tats not important.. main is d letter which u wud be uploading..
correct me if am wrong and do update us here when u do so. even i will be sending a LOE fr same soon
thnku.

Reactions: Akhehicols

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
hi.. i think from what i have heard from others in the group, u just need to write anything in those slots. tats not important.. main is d letter which u wud be uploading..
correct me if am wrong and do update us here when u do so.
thnku.
Ok, thanks.

I have since tried that but it felt somewhat dishonest inputting false details.

Hence, I wondered if there was another option.

Guess, that's the only way then I suppose.

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok, thanks.

I have since tried that but it felt somewhat dishonest inputting false details.

Hence, I wondered if there was another option.

Guess, that's the only way then I suppose.
yup. i have read in d forum some people do it and they have got an extension.

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
any one any idea how many days it takes for cic to reply to a CSE? if i start a CSE regarding extension for submitting PCC how many days in advance shud i do it?

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Ehi
Hi,
I am a bit confused here. I submitted an LOE yesterday and the LOE was a word document i uploaded and the content on there had nothing to do with the PCC. I am not sure where exactly did you see document name, number, etc? I am scared that I missed something on the application that i didn't even come across this.
Thanks,

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am a bit confused here. I submitted an LOE yesterday and the LOE was a word document i uploaded and the content on there had nothing to do with the PCC. I am not sure where exactly did you see document name, number, etc? I am scared that I missed something on the application that i didn't even come across this.
Thanks,
where did u upload ur document? in CSE or in the slot to upload the actual document?

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
where did u upload ur document? in CSE or in the slot to upload the actual document?
Slot to upload actual document. What is CSE sorry? i didnt even come across that. is this all after you submit the profile and ask for more time via LOE? I just did an intial submission. Maybe that's why I didnt see it?