Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
The

The electronic system is definitely not live yet. I spoke to them yesterday about something else and asked if they have any updates on the eDO system that is supposed to go live (soon?). The agent's response was as expected - "when more information becomes available, it will be posted on the website." Their processing rate did take a significant hit few weeks ago when they were turning applications around in 9-11 weeks. Too bad most of us fall in the 12-14 week boat... Let us know what you learn.

I also called them some time back and asked about it , they said it will not be in function any time soon before new year" :p

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Called the FBI line today - Confirmed they are opening packages delivered July 21.

*TIMELINE UPDATE*
Last week we were told to call on Wednesday this week, but we just wanted to check in early today - just in case. She still didn't find our record when we gave her our info, and said to call back tomorrow (Tuesday Oct 23). She asked for the tracking number and confirmed they should have received it July 19, but that the delay in finding our record might be due to the "new system." I don't think this means the new electronic system everyone is buzzing about is in place - I just think they are adjusting and changing their processes to make way for the updates next year. Will give an update after we call tomorrow.
Called the FBI again this morning. It's clear now to us and to them that they've misplaced our package - which they confirmed they received July 19. Someone there is now looking through the mail room.

It's been 14 weeks since delivery and I am very upset and anxious. If they ask us to submit again - will we have to wait another 14+ weeks? It's all we are waiting on to finish our application.

...Will update if we hear anything else.

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Called the FBI again this morning. It's clear now to us and to them that they've misplaced our package - which they confirmed they received July 19. Someone there is now looking through the mail room.

It's been 14 weeks since delivery and I am very upset and anxious. If they ask us to submit again - will we have to wait another 14+ weeks? It's all we are waiting on to finish our application.

...Will update if we hear anything else.
UPDATE: Package found in some other day's pile. Credit card charged. Now we wait. Sigh x 10000!

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
UPDATE: Package found in some other day's pile. Credit card charged. Now we wait. Sigh x 10000!
congrats and all the very best to everyone waiting. Please god make all of us have our PCC on site without any surprises.

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Update - The fingerprints package was found & processed, and PCC mailed out - all on the same day (Oct 25)! I think expedited because it had been misplaced for several days. It's being mailed cross-country in the US so hopefully we'll get it by end of next week.

TIMELINE:
Delivered to FBI: July 19
Found misplaced package: Oct 25 (if it hadn't gotten lost, would have been processed a couple days earlier)
Mailed out: Oct 25

Last edited:

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

IRCC on Sept 20 gave me till Nov 20 to upload the FBI report I had applied for.

The package I sent to Clarksburg, WV had been delivered on Sept 11.

Given the 14 weeks FBI says it could take for processing (i.e. possibly Dec 18), is there any chance IRCC can extend the deadline from Nov 20 to say Dec 31?

Thanks

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hi guys,

IRCC on Sept 20 gave me till Nov 20 to upload the FBI report I had applied for.

The package I sent to Clarksburg, WV had been delivered on Sept 11.

Given the 14 weeks FBI says it could take for processing (i.e. possibly Dec 18), is there any chance IRCC can extend the deadline from Nov 20 to say Dec 31?

Thanks
i am in the same boat, already drafted my LoE - i plan to submit it on 11/4 asking for extension till 12/15. please let me know in case you have any points to share which i could add in my letter to convince the visa officer. right now it simply says that due to the system upgrade and upcoming thanksgiving period - i dont expect to receive it before 12/15.

Danielcal

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a direct contact or person they have talked to about a missing package regarding PCC FBI check at the FBI? My package was delivered on the 24th of July and they are already processing the 25th and my application hasn't been processed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
PLease give the number where I can call FBI and inquire about my case. I didnt used CC option, sent a money order. So want to check if my case has started.

Atif1987

Oct 28, 2017
veryone. Can someone post a picture of The envelope that encloses the FBI pcc. I need to send the picture to the concern person in us to look for it.thanks in advance