+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
FYI.
ITA : May 17
Finger print Application received by FBI:May 18
PCC mailed by FBI: August 10
PCC received to my address(USA): August 14(Last day to submit the application-August 15)
Application submitted and paid the fee: August 14

It was so close but glad i could make it on the 89th day of ITA.
I had got ITA on the same date however my PCC wasn't going to make it soon. I had declined the invitation and got another's ITA now. I know how it feels. Congratulations!

Reactions: GSMCAN

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks Umidjon90. Sorry, my mistake, ITA received 12th July. I submitted my request for USA PCC even before ITA.
CRS score is 447. I know many people suggest submitting with LOE but is there anyone who has confirmed he got an extension or was asked to submit PCC later on.

Question is that If I decline this one and get another ITA, will the Indian PCC which I already secured and other documents will still be valid as they are procured before the new ITA received date.
If I were you I would decline and get another ITA with that score as PCC less likely to make it in time.

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
If I were you I would decline and get another ITA with that score as PCC less likely to make it in time.
So what about the documents like Indian PCC, did you had to get it done again or is it valid for some period....I got mine already done, so not sure if I decline and get another ITA, the date of PCC will be before next ITA. Will I need another Indian PCC.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Very wise of you to have applied for PCC before ITA. In this case I think you will receive your report in time as you have 15 weeks time between your package delivery date and ITA submission deadline.
Yeah, I applied for PCC that was received by FBI on June 12. I just got ITA on Aug 2nd. Seems like FBI are moving to June this week, if not already.

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
So what about the documents like Indian PCC, did you had to get it done again or is it valid for some period....I got mine already done, so not sure if I decline and get another ITA, the date of PCC will be before next ITA. Will I need another Indian PCC.
PCC don't have an expiry date. They are literally true as on date but it is up to CIC to dictate how recent they want the PCC to be. My PCC was issued in May and I am going to use it in the first week of sept. I think that should suffice. I think I read somewhere that PCC are good for 6 months for use with CIC.

Joy4CA

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, I applied for PCC that was received by FBI on June 12. I just got ITA on Aug 2nd. Seems like FBI are moving to June this week, if not already.
How do you know if they are moving to June this week. Another form suggested they are entering last week of May so June should be next week. Nevertheless, its coming soon enough.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Any idea on what they are processing today?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
How do you know if they are moving to June this week. Another form suggested they are entering last week of May so June should be next week. Nevertheless, its coming soon enough.
Well when I contacted on friday it was May 29/30 opening packages so I would think that it wouldn't take them an entire week to complete that. Now this is not processing, this is opening packages I am referring too.

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
I just received my wife's fbi report, i had delivered the request from india to be delivered to my friends address in usa.
In the report the address is the USA address mentioned as (C/O ; address.....)
Has anyone faced a similar situation, and will be this be an issue.
Now the same question is coming to my mind as well. I am thinking of submitting a address change request for my friends address in USA. What if the IHSC report mentions that address. Will that be an issue. Can anyone please suggest.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
What i would advise is if you are in India..go to one of the consultants for fingerprinting for FBi and get your fingerprints done.
the FBI PCC process is a 3 month process and at the end you don't want the fingerprints to be unreadable so that you have to go through the whole process again for another 3 months..so the best bet is to get the fingerprints taken on the thick card specified by FBI which is available with these consultants. Rest i leave it up to you ..
Where can we get the fbi fingerprints card in india ???