+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Based on what i have been reading on the forum, probably. Someone's run into a problem before when they included two copies of the fingerprints in one envelope with $18 fee. One set of fingerprints didn't come out good so the entire package was rejected without them looking at the second card since the fee covers only one set of fingerprints!! To avoid running into the same issue, I sent two separate sets of fingerprints in two different envelopes each with it's $18 fee. So, they will be two applications from their perspective hopefully. Those just got delivered yesterday so I dont know if they have issued two ref numbers or not. How and where to look? My case may answer your question right away. However, if you mailed both the sets with just one $18 fee, i don't think you will get two ref numbers.
Great insight/observation.

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
I mailed two sets - each with their own credit card forms. I however put both sets in one envelope. Not sure if that would suffice in creating the redundancy I was seeking.
Yeah, i dont think it will be an issue then. They should process it twice and give two ref numbers. I think even if you had provided just one authorization but with a $36 fee, they would have still evaluated both sets of fingerprints! Hopefully, they will not find any unexpected issues :)

Can you please advise on how I can check if they generated two ref numbers? My FedEx parcel just reached them yesterday which i got to know from FedEx. Is there a way to know for sure if FBI has generated two ref numbers

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
They won't issue ref numbers until they open the package. In your case, that should be 10-12 weeks from now. When you CC gets charged, give them a call or send an email. They are prompt in replying to those.

UScanada170

May 9, 2017
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 31st may and deadline to submit all the docs is 31st August. I am ready with all the documents except FBI PCC. I am not expecting my FBI PCC anytime before 5th September.
What should be the course of action now ? Should I go ahead and upload all the docs and submit my PR application with LOE ( FBI PCC) or should I wait till the last day to submit.
If I submit now, I could potentially save few processing days.
Please advice.

Thanks

Kalaivanee

Jun 7, 2014
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 31st may and deadline to submit all the docs is 31st August. I am ready with all the documents except FBI PCC. I am not expecting my FBI PCC anytime before 5th September.
What should be the course of action now ? Should I go ahead and upload all the docs and submit my PR application with LOE ( FBI PCC) or should I wait till the last day to submit.
Please advice.

Thanks

You may need to submit all documents by 31st August else you ITA will go invalid . You can attach a letter and send later as soon as u get the police certificate.

Can you please help me in what all documents you prepared for PR , did you used any consultancy for document verification?

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Hi All,

Please advice.

Thanks
Wait until tge last day and if you still havnt recieved the pcc from fbi submit the application with an explaination letter.
Its the same case for me and this is what i am going to do.

Reactions: bubbles26