Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Just called the FBI. They are processing packages they received on May 15 and opening May 22 applications.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
Hello Everyone, Thanks to this post I have been following it since I applied to my PCC for USA. I have received my ITA and my 90 days will expire soon.
I applied for my PCC before I started following the forum, I never provided my CC detail neither I have my tracking number. I mailed on May 18th and I am assuming the mail might have reached FBIon approx. 22nd May. Can any one help me to find out how sooner will I know if my money order has been used? is there any way to find out if my package is received and opened? I read today they are opening 22nd may packages.

ns082t

May 26, 2016
Hello Everyone, Thanks to this post I have been following it since I applied to my PCC for USA. I have received my ITA and my 90 days will expire soon.
I applied for my PCC before I started following the forum, I never provided my CC detail neither I have my tracking number. I mailed on May 18th and I am assuming the mail might have reached FBIon approx. 22nd May. Can any one help me to find out how sooner will I know if my money order has been used? is there any way to find out if my package is received and opened? I read today they are opening 22nd may packages.

you can write quick email to identity@ic.fbi.gov to know the status of your application. or call below number
(304) 625-5590

Office Hours Monday-Friday

8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi. I suggest calling or emailing them. When you email, provide your full name, date the package approximately arrived at their facility and date of birth. They usually give detailed and comprehensive response within 24 hours.

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Called FBI just few min back and was told that they are still processing applications received on May 15, 2017. Eagerly awaiting status of my application as it reached them on May 22, 2017. However, since I have sent only single set of fingerprint card, I'm anxious to know whether they accept it or not. If fingerprints are rejected, I'm screwed as I only have about 60 days left to accept ITA and dont think 2nd set of application can be processed in time.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Called FBI just few min back and was told that they are still processing applications received on May 15, 2017. Eagerly awaiting status of my application as it reached them on May 22, 2017. However, since I have sent only single set of fingerprint card, I'm anxious to know whether they accept it or not. If fingerprints are rejected, I'm screwed as I only have about 60 days left to accept ITA and dont think 2nd set of application can be processed in time.
I also had only one set of fingerprints and am worried that they will reject. Did you use a professional or did it yourself?

Vicky333

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Forgive me if this has been explained before... but is there a good reason why they are falling further and further behind? i.e. Was there a reason for a flood of requests?

And if so, do we have any hope of the flood of requests slowing so that they'll eventually catch up?

(Mine was mailed a month ago and I know I still have 6+ weeks to wait.)

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
what is "only one set of fingerprints" ??
One fingerprint card instead of multiple. Many folks recommend sending multiple fingerprint cards with one application so that if one is not readable or have issues, FBI can use the alternate one without delaying the process. Otherwise, FBI simply mails back saying they rejected the fingerprints and then you have to start all over again. I was not aware that you could send multiple cards when I sent my application or I would have mailed then at least 3-4 cards to not take any chance.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
you can write quick email to identity@ic.fbi.gov to know the status of your application. or call below number
(304) 625-5590

Hi Thank you,

I called them and also sent an email but they never replied to my email. Neither did they give any details on the phone. Well, I guess I will only have to wait.

ns082t

May 26, 2016
One fingerprint card instead of multiple. Many folks recommend sending multiple fingerprint cards with one application so that if one is not readable or have issues, FBI can use the alternate one without delaying the process. Otherwise, FBI simply mails back saying they rejected the fingerprints and then you have to start all over again. I was not aware that you could send multiple cards when I sent my application or I would have mailed then at least 3-4 cards to not take any chance.

In that case, I sent one copy too... and yesterday I received following response from FBI. How do I know it is rejected or passed?
==========================
Thank you for your inquiry,

According to the FBI's records, your request(s) was/were successfully completed and was/or will be mailed on 08/04 /2017. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Thank you,

Cynthia

If you need further assistance please contact:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division Biometric

Services Section Customer Service Group

(304) 625-5590

identity@ic.fbi.gov

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Has anyone contacted FBI to check what packages they are now processing/opening? Thank you!

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Any details on what date packages they are opening today?