+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
Hi Guys, My credit card was charged on May 8th, but application still not received (in New Jersey).
What is the number that I can call to check the status on my application?

Gary2k1

Jul 10, 2016
Can anyone please tell me who signed the courier received at FBI? (what do you see in courier tracking website)

I am trying to make sure that my courier was delivered at the right address.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Can anyone please tell me who signed the courier received at FBI? (what do you see in courier tracking website)

In my case it says -- Signed for by: R.JENKINS

How about your case?

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015

Mine was J.WAGNER. Received Mar 6 2017.
In 2016 R.JENKINS signed for my package.

kv25

May 18, 2017
Any idea on how to handle delay in FBI PCC? I am possibly looking at 'doc lost in transit' as FBI has already sent my PCC on May 8th but not received yet - delivery in US only. Have received the PCC for my wife's application that was made on the same day. I need to submit my application within 7 days.

Svetulchi

Apr 1, 2016
Dear expats,

Please help me how to obtain police certificate from USA. I am participated in Work and Travel program 2 times (in total 7 month). Now I am living in Russia and planning to participate in Express Entry.

Please advise what is the cheapest way to take fingerprint and pay process fee?

Have a nice weekend

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Dear expats,

Please help me how to obtain police certificate from USA. I am participated in Work and Travel program 2 times (in total 7 month). Now I am living in Russia and planning to participate in Express Entry.

Please advise what is the cheapest way to take fingerprint and pay process fee?

Have a nice weekend

Check if there are any law enforcement agencies that can do it where you live. Private forensic agencies may charge more. You could also print the FD 258 card on card stock and try rolling them yourself (though this is pretty tough for the average person).

Processing fee by FBI is standard 18$ per report. You can pay it via credit card, check etc.

Svetulchi

Apr 1, 2016
Check if there are any law enforcement agencies that can do it where you live. Private forensic agencies may charge more. You could also print the FD 258 card on card stock and try rolling them yourself (though this is pretty tough for the average person).

Processing fee by FBI is standard 18$ per report. You can pay it via credit card, check etc.

Thank you!

How to sent documents to FBI? Do I need to use additional service if local offices (like DHL, Fed EX)? and pay additionally?

do I need to fill any forms by hand (black pan)? Application form, fingerprint card or pay form?

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Thank you!

How to sent documents to FBI? Do I need to use additional service if local offices (like DHL, Fed EX)? and pay additionally?

do I need to fill any forms by hand (black pan)? Application form, fingerprint card or pay form?
You can send it to FBI however you like but I find FedEx pretty good - but expensive.

The details of what to send are here: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

So an application form(you can hand fill or fill online, print and sign by hand), fd 258 fingerprint card which can be hand filled, and a credit card form if you are paying by credit card. You can also send by money order or certified check. Please check their website for details.

Thanks

shuvo89

Mar 30, 2017
Dear All
My application has been received on 19th May 2017 . I was wondering if there is any way to know when and at what exact date the Credit Card will be charged? Will emailing them help? . Please give your advise if possible. Thanks