+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

manhar80o

Oct 9, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I need information on what to fill in some of the fields in FD-258 card. I got my finger printing done at the local police station, they only provided me with the FBI card.
The card they took my finger prints is not filled with ORI code or information

(1) Do I have to fill in " Reason Fingerprinted" block? - If yes, what and is this field mandatory?
(2) ORI - Originating Agency Identifier - This is blank in my form. I read this information is mandatory, Please clarify and from where can i get this ORI number
(3) Citizenship - Do i have to write the complete name of the country or an abbreviation or country code? Is there a list of country codes?
(4) Place of Birth - Do i have to mention here country only (born outside US) or mention the city followed by country
(5) My spouse is on a dependent visa in US, she does not have SSN, so should i keep that field blank or fill her ITIN

Thanks in advance.

I just got my PCC yesterday - this is what I filled in:

1. Canadian Immigration
2. ORI - blank
3. India
4. Chandigarh, India (City, country)
5. blank

manhar80o

Oct 9, 2015
Date delivered to FBI 2nd March 2017

Date credit card charged 22nd April 2017

Date result from FBI received in USA - 8th May 2017

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Finger prints received by FBI : March 6th
CC charged : April 24th
Finger prints scanned : April 27th
Report mailed out: April 27th
Report Received @ California: May 2nd

And the FBI PCC report is 2 page. Everything Black and White.
Hi,

How did you know the exact dates? Thank you

Ben1984

May 12, 2017
I'm from Chennai, India. I would like to know the best place to get my finger printing done to send for FBI clearance ? Can someone guide ?

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
I'm from Chennai, India. I would like to know the best place to get my finger printing done to send for FBI clearance ? Can someone guide ?
On my case, I went to US embassy, here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. There is an office there where I done my finger printing, after I done my finger printing, the man who do my finger printing the one who filled up the application form and I mailed everything to FBI. Or you can google it where in your place can do that for you.

Ben1984

May 12, 2017
On my case, I went to US embassy, here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. There is an office there where I done my finger printing, after I done my finger printing, the man who do my finger printing the one who filled up the application form and I mailed everything to FBI. Or you can google it where in your place can do that for you.
Thanks. There is an US Embassy in my city. I will try that.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Here are my details for reference -

Application received by FBI - 8th Mar
CC Charged - 28th Apr
PCC received on - 9th May (Delivered to US)

Thanks..

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please keep the post alive by sharing the status of your application....this is probably the last piece for majority of us.....and the deciding as well as it is taking so much time....

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
Hi guys
For reference

Application recieved by FBI on 12 March
CC charged on 9 May
PCC delivered in US on 15 May

Last edited: