+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Sreehari

Mar 15, 2017
I'm sure this Question may already have been beaten to death. I'm applying for FBI PCC and of course I have few questions. Any help is much appreciated.

I'm filling the fd-258 myself. Do I need to fill the column for "Signature of Official Taking Finger Print"?

Thanks!

Sreehari

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Here are my details for reference -

Application received by FBI - 8th Mar
CC Charged - 28th Apr

Thanks..

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
lucky07 said:
Hi,

Application received by FBI - 8th Mar
CC Charged - 28th Apr

Thanks..
Hi Lucky07,

Thanks for keeping us posted. I am noticing this group has become very silent these days. I will request the silent members to keep posting and keep this thread active. It will help us calculate the processing time.

Application received by FBI - 24th April
CC Charged - Awaiting

Thanks

Regards,
Aditya

sap_sap

Apr 25, 2017
Hello folks,

This is a basic query.

I have received an invite on 19th of April. My wife lives in States and we are waiting for her PCC. Do we need to submit the PCC with the application or can we submit the application without PCC and add it once we receive?

Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sap_sap said:
Hello folks,

This is a basic query.

I have received an invite on 19th of April. My wife lives in States and we are waiting for her PCC. Do we need to submit the PCC with the application or can we submit the application without PCC and add it once we receive?

Thanks
You'll have to wait.

pasha227

Feb 1, 2016
ashwani.m said:
Got FBI PCC.. Does it look "problematic" to anyone.. Need feedback pls.. Got through some agency in India. My question remains the same. How CIC gonna find if it is arranged through some agency or through normal process ? And it is on white paper not

How come your FBI logo is colored. Mine is Black & White.. printed on a white paper and a greyish-black Water Mark. When I take a scan it looks B&W even though I took a color scan

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
pasha227 said:
How come your FBI logo is colored. Mine is Black & White.. printed on a white paper and a greyish-black Water Mark. When I take a scan it looks B&W even though I took a color scan
Because it has been acquired using services of an agency. The agency illegally used the services of the FBI approved channelers to get the report.

If you go through the proper channel, the report will have a black and white FBI logo.

May be this is how CIC will distinguish between the report obtained directly from FBI and the report obtained through a channeler.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Finger prints received by FBI : March 6th
CC charged : April 24th
Finger prints scanned : April 27th
Report mailed out: April 27th
Report Received @ California: May 2nd

And the FBI PCC report is 2 page. Everything Black and White.

sherrie

May 3, 2017
FBI received my application on March 15th.. still awaiting for they charge me.. anyone knows the processing date and opening mail date right now?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherrie said:
FBI received my application on March 15th.. still awaiting for they charge me.. anyone knows the processing date and opening mail date right now?
I called them today in the morning around 11:30 AM EST and they mentioned that they are working on the application received on March 12th 2017.

patsGP

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I need information on what to fill in some of the fields in FD-258 card. I got my finger printing done at the local police station, they only provided me with the FBI card.
The card they took my finger prints is not filled with ORI code or information

(1) Do I have to fill in " Reason Fingerprinted" block? - If yes, what and is this field mandatory?
(2) ORI - Originating Agency Identifier - This is blank in my form. I read this information is mandatory, Please clarify and from where can i get this ORI number
(3) Citizenship - Do i have to write the complete name of the country or an abbreviation or country code? Is there a list of country codes?
(4) Place of Birth - Do i have to mention here country only (born outside US) or mention the city followed by country
(5) My spouse is on a dependent visa in US, she does not have SSN, so should i keep that field blank or fill her ITIN

Thanks in advance.

canadaoilimmi

Mar 5, 2017
Dear All,

I have been an active follower of this blog, needless to say, has helped me with many sleepless nights and FBI nightmares. Would the good people of this group now direct me to a link they may know off, for the group that's discussing next steps after you hit the SUBMIT button on your PR application?

All the best folks!! Let me know if I could be of help still!!

Thanks!