+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
1. When you say add the funds later, you mean after submitting the eAPR ? Can I do that ? How ?
2. Also do I need to have the funds available before ITA orshould I get them before eAPR?
3. And when you say about CIC having issues related to borrowing money, what if I show that some of my money has been given by my parents or relatives as FDs? Will that be illegal ? I mean its on my name in my account sowe should be good I guess...

mdravm

Apr 22, 2017
Hi,
I just got ITA last week.
Now we need to apply for US PCC for me and my husband.
Tried to search for any fingerprinting agency in hyderabad. Found a couple. But not sure if they are genuine enough.
Has anyone uswd any such services?
Kindly respond asap. Appreciate your help.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
mdravm said:
Hi,
I just got ITA last week.
Now we need to apply for US PCC for me and my husband.
Tried to search for any fingerprinting agency in hyderabad. Found a couple. But not sure if they are genuine enough.
Has anyone uswd any such services?
Kindly respond asap. Appreciate your help.
Try your local police and forensic department first. They have experience with this.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I got FBI PCC last year and it's a black and white report on a white paper. This is the one i need to scan and submit to CIC right?

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Maverick28 said:
Thanks! Another question:
I lived in US for more than 6 months and left in 2011, i visited US again in Feb 2015 for 2 weeks and applied for my FBI report and got it in May 2015, as per the CIC policy, my report is still valid right (as i got the certificate after leaving the country in which i spent > 6 months)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
montylee said:
Thanks! Another question:
I lived in US for more than 6 months and left in 2011, i visited US again in Feb 2015 for 2 weeks and applied for my FBI report and got it in May 2015, as per the CIC policy, my report is still valid right (as i got the certificate after leaving the country in which i spent > 6 months)
Yes, it is still valid if you did not visit US after the report was issued.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Maverick28 said:
Yes, it is still valid if you did not visit US after the report was issued.
I did not. But the report should be valid even if i had visited US after the report and didn't stay for more than 6 months right?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
montylee said:
I did not. But the report should be valid even if i had visited US after the report and didn't stay for more than 6 months right?
Nope. If you visit US even for 1 day after your report was issued, it will become invalid and you will need a new report.

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017

Thanks for the response maveric28, I do have some follow up questions if you could pls answer those as well..

1. When you say add the funds later, you mean after submitting the eAPR ? Can I do that ? May I know how ?
2. Also do I need to have the funds available before ITA or I need to get them before eAPR?
3. And when you say about CIC having issues related to borrowing money, what if I show that some of my money has been given by my parents or relatives as FDs? Will that be illegal ? I mean its on my name in my account so we should be good I guess...

canadaoilimmi

Mar 5, 2017
Hi,

I understand this question might have been answered: My CC was charged on April 20th - does that mean my fingerprints were accepted? I was worried as the quality of my fingerprints wasn't very good when I did them with the Delhi Police.

Thanks
Sid

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
canadaoilimmi said:
Hi,

I understand this question might have been answered: My CC was charged on April 20th - does that mean my fingerprints were accepted? I was worried as the quality of my fingerprints wasn't very good when I did them with the Delhi Police.

Thanks
Sid
You need to call/email them and ask about that. They will let you know if the fingerprints were good or bad.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Maverick28 said:
+1(304) 625-5590
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST

identity@ic.fbi.gov
Thanks. I just called them. Customer care said they were opening packages from March 3rd right now.

Best,
Adi