+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

ganny18

Jan 23, 2017
bhaskar_adeeb said:
Does anyone know weather SCRB does finger print for Singapore PCC also. Has anyone got the fingerprint done for Singapore PCC in Chennai
Yes fingerprint for Singapore PCC can be taken at SCRB

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhCanada25 said:
Mine was delivered to FBI on 3rd of march and card was charged today.

Also, thanks to everyone for posting their data points here, it has helped me so much in keeping track of my request.
If you dont mind, may i know if it is US CC or other country CC.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhCanada25 said:
I am in US and it was a US credit card.
Thanks for info. My application also reached on 8th Mar, i am also eagerly waiting for the report. i have indian CC so just wanted to know.
Appreciate for the input.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I did fingerprinting on my own and had sent to FBI. They have received the package on 10th April. So waiting anxiously for them to open it.

Now I got ITA in the last weeks draw and reading through the posts I am getting worried about the same - that I did not do fingerprinting through agency and they might reject it. I included 4 fingerprinting cards (I remember reading somewhere in some form to include multiple cards), to ensure they can pick the one that is best quality.

Do you think this will be a problem anyway. I have not read anyone on any forum who did fingerprinting on his/her own.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
SaintNishant said:
I did fingerprinting on my own and had sent to FBI. They have received the package on 10th April. So waiting anxiously for them to open it.

Now I got ITA in the last weeks draw and reading through the posts I am getting worried about the same - that I did not do fingerprinting through agency and they might reject it. I included 4 fingerprinting cards (I remember reading somewhere in some form to include multiple cards), to ensure they can pick the one that is best quality.

Do you think this will be a problem anyway. I have not read anyone on any forum who did fingerprinting on his/her own.
There were a few who did it on their own and they were good. You sent 4 sets so hopefully one of them will turn up good. Keep your fingers crossed. You'll know in about a month or so. I read they are processing packages received around 3rd March as of now.

Good luck!

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
SaintNishant said:

I did my fingerprints myself. I bought a stamp ink pad, scrumbed my fingers in it and it worked out well. FBI received, processed it and I got the results back 3 days ago.
Don't worry, it will work out for you,ok. FBI is not complicated, as long as the machine can read your prints, you are good.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
ab50037 said:
I did my fingerprints myself. I bought a stamp ink pad, scrumbed my fingers in it and it worked out well. FBI received, processed it and I got the results back 3 days ago.
Don't worry, it will work out for you,ok. FBI is not complicated, as long as the machine can read your prints, you are good.
Thanks. I feel better now. :D

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Maverick28 said:
There were a few who did it on their own and they were good. You sent 4 sets so hopefully one of them will turn up good. Keep your fingers crossed. You'll know in about a month or so. I read they are processing packages received around 3rd March as of now.

Good luck!
Thanks !!

gohome

Apr 21, 2017
nepscan123 said:
Any one got the time extension from NDVO? I got my medical on Friday my application for FBI PCC was received only last week.

Also if anyone from Nepal wants to get Finger Print done here is the procedure:

1. Go to the Police Head quarters in Naxal and ask for Chal Chalan Shakha
2. They will write letter to Police Forensic Dept in Samakhusi
3, Get your finger print done.
I need you help on this matter. I am looking to apply for Australian PR. I got my undergrad degree from US. Currently I am in Nepal. I need to get PCC from FBI. You have mentioned the process to get the fingerprints from Nepal police.

Do we need to take the FBI finger print card (printed) ourselves of will they provide it ? If we need to print it ourselves, do we print it on regular paper or special (more weight) paper ?
Also, how many copies of fingerprints do we need to make (to be safe) ?
What courier service did you use to post the fingerprint to FBI ?
Did you included return envelope as well ?
How did you pay their fee (credit card, money order etc.)?
How long did the whole process take ?

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

Is there a phone number I can call and check with FBI.
I sent them the application around March 6th, with a Money order. I called my bank and they said it wasn't yet cashed.

Best,
Adi Urban

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
adi.urban said:
Hi Guys,

Is there a phone number I can call and check with FBI.
I sent them the application around March 6th, with a Money order. I called my bank and they said it wasn't yet cashed.

Best,
Adi Urban
+1(304) 625-5590
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST

identity@ic.fbi.gov

Reactions: ronamaria15

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am in a confusion due to the FBI PCC.

I got my ITA on 12th April(my scores is 468 )

My wife who is the dependent applicant is currently in USA and we are in process of getting the FBI PCC done for her and I know it takes 12-14 weeks. Also she has been onsite in Mexico for 1 year.

I have below questions that would really help me reduce a lot of stress -

1. What is the actual time taken by FBI for PCC? Are there people here who got it in recent past, might give me an idea?
2. I got ITA on 12th April, how long should I wait for the FBI PCC to submit the eAPR? Can I submit right away with a LoE for FBI to extend deadline or wait till last day of the 90 day deadline?
3. I read fromCIC site that for Mexico PCC I need to do it once the eAPR is submitted, is there any non-mexico citizen who has done this earlier?
4. By when and for how much time should I get the money/proof of funds deposited in my savings account?

Folks, your responses on this will be higly apreciated and really looing forward to some responses.

Regards,
Harman D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
harmankanneda said:
Hi Folks,

I am in a confusion due to the FBI PCC.

I got my ITA on 12th April(my scores is 468 )

My wife who is the dependent applicant is currently in USA and we are in process of getting the FBI PCC done for her and I know it takes 12-14 weeks. Also she has been onsite in Mexico for 1 year.

I have below questions that would really help me reduce a lot of stress -

1. What is the actual time taken by FBI for PCC? Are there people here who got it in recent past, might give me an idea? FBI is taking on average 55-60 days for processing, after they receive your documents.
2. I got ITA on 12th April, how long should I wait for the FBI PCC to submit the eAPR? Can I submit right away with a LoE for FBI to extend deadline or wait till last day of the 90 day deadline? Wait till the last. Submitting a proof does not guarantee an acceptance. They have to be sure you gave your best efforts.
3. I read fromCIC site that for Mexico PCC I need to do it once the eAPR is submitted, is there any non-mexico citizen who has done this earlier? That is what I have read for other people too. There is a thread caleed PCC for Mexico. Look it up.
4. By when and for how much time should I get the money/proof of funds deposited in my savings account? Ideally it should be there in your account for 6 months. But in case you add them later, you need to show the source of the funds as they get suspicious whether the money is borrowed or not.

Folks, your responses on this will be higly apreciated and really looing forward to some responses.

Regards,
Harman D