+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Tito G said:
Finally!!! CC has been charged just now!!!

Application was delivered on the 22nd February.

Do you guys think I can still get a negative response, like maybe my prints are not legible??
Do you think your prints were not done correctly? No one in the forum can tell you about your prints. FBI only can tell you that.

And yes, they charge your cc first and then process your fingerprints. So if they will reject the prints, it will be done after charging the cc.

trip90

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
DiNaV said:
Guys,

If there are more out here whose packet was delivered to FBI on 22nd Feb 2017, then please let us know here that status of CC swiped or not!
Have you called FBI and asked about it? Because I just now got to know that they have started charging for 24th Feb packages.
Mine was delivered on 24th Feb, but not charged yet.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Hi guys,

Finally got my results with No prior arrest data at the FBI. Here is my timeline:

Date Delivered to FBI: 10-Feb-2017
Date CC charged: 22-Mar-2017
Search Complete date: 27-Mar-2017
Shipping Date: 29-Mar-2017
Date received in US (NJ): 6-Apr-2017

BTW guys, let me tell you all I did the fingerprints myself. Bought a porelon pad and rolled it on A4 paper and sent them.

Thanks to ALL, now its time for some medical and bank letters

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
trip90 said:
Have you called FBI and asked about it? Because I just now got to know that they have started charging for 24th Feb packages.
Mine was delivered on 24th Feb, but not charged yet.
I had sent them an email yesterday and got this response:-

Thank you for your inquiry,

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 8-10 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 7+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 02/21/2017, without a tracking number (provided by a courier) we are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is open. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth when requesting a status update.

Thank you,

Pam

What I dont understand is...did I have to email them with my courier tracking number? I just gave them my full name and birthdate.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Tito G said:
Finally!!! CC has been charged just now!!!

Application was delivered on the 22nd February.

Do you guys think I can still get a negative response, like maybe my prints are not legible??
Why is my CC not charged yet ?? :(((. Mine was delivered on 22nd Feb too!

Yes, it happened with me the first time. THey rejected because my prints we not recognizable! This is the second time I am trying :(

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
DiNaV said:
I had sent them an email yesterday and got this response:-

What I dont understand is...did I have to email them with my courier tracking number? I just gave them my full name and birthdate.
No, what they meant was if you have your tracking information, you should track it online to know when your packet was delivered. If it is around the date they are currently processing the applications, you can expect your CC to be charged soon.

Once your cc is charged, it takes them 3-7 working days to send the report. My cc was charged on 3rd April. I sent them an email on 6th April to ask whether the prints were okay or not. They told me that my request has been successfully processed and will be mailed out on 10th April.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Sara_Gowri

Jan 16, 2017
Received my report today

Package Received : 6th Feb
CC Charged : 14th March
Package Couriered : 23rd March
Report Received : 7th April
Chennai, India

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
DiNaV said:
Why is my CC not charged yet ?? :(((. Mine was delivered on 22nd Feb too!

Yes, it happened with me the first time. THey rejected because my prints we not recognizable! This is the second time I am trying :(
Thanks.

But I mailed them again today with my tracking number and I got the same automated response. However today the date they mentioned they are processing currently is 22nd Feb. My delivery date is 22nd Feb, but CC is not charged yet. Should I be worried? Any idea...how much time it takes CC to be charged if they are processing the parcels of the date on which one's was delivered?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Sara_Gowri said:
Received my report today

Package Received : 6th Feb
CC Charged : 14th March
Package Couriered : 23rd March
Report Received : 7th April
Chennai, India
Lucky you!

That was quick! I wonder why they have slowed down again :(! This is my second time with FBI and its worst than how it was 6 months back!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
DiNaV said:
Thanks.

But I mailed them again today with my tracking number and I got the same automated response. However today the date they mentioned they are processing currently is 22nd Feb. My delivery date is 22nd Feb, but CC is not charged yet. Should I be worried? Any idea...how much time it takes CC to be charged if they are processing the parcels of the date on which one's was delivered?
Sometimes it takes 2-3 days for the CC charge to show up in your account. I had used my US credit card and when my cc was charged, it was showing pending for 2 days.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
metal said:
Hi guys,

Finally got my results with No prior arrest data at the FBI. Here is my timeline:

Date Delivered to FBI: 10-Feb-2017
Date CC charged: 22-Mar-2017
Search Complete date: 27-Mar-2017
Shipping Date: 29-Mar-2017
Date received in US (NJ): 6-Apr-2017

BTW guys, let me tell you all I did the fingerprints myself. Bought a porelon pad and rolled it on A4 paper and sent them.

Excellent, May i get your contact no. (in PM), I got bad fingerprints from police station and want to do it myself once. plz advise, thanks.

Thanks to ALL, now its time for some medical and bank letters

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Maverick28 said:
No, what they meant was if you have your tracking information, you should track it online to know when your packet was delivered. If it is around the date they are currently processing the applications, you can expect your CC to be charged soon.

Once your cc is charged, it takes them 3-7 working days to send the report. My cc was charged on 3rd April. I sent them an email on 6th April to ask whether the prints were okay or not. They told me that my request has been successfully processed and will be mailed out on 10th April.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hi Maverick28, good to learn that your cc was charged already on 3rd April. can you plz advise when did you send the documents to FBI and also where did you get your fingerprints from? thanks a lot.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Anybody else's CC charged since 6th April?

Mine's still not charged :eek: !

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Maverick28 said:
Sometimes it takes 2-3 days for the CC charge to show up in your account. I had used my US credit card and when my cc was charged, it was showing pending for 2 days.
Still nothing :(.

Shall I call them today?