juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Then which one's Identity@ic.fbi.gov? I read this one in one of the threads. Or both are good?
Both the email addresses are fine! If you want u can give shot n see!
Since I used liaison I gave that! But it doesn't make any difference what you use!

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi juluri,

Thank you. Another query: CIC says all PCC should be uploaded/scanned in colour. However my FBI PCC is black and white.

Is this okay?

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMV said:
Hi juluri,

Thank you. Another query: CIC says all PCC should be uploaded/scanned in colour. However my FBI PCC is black and white.

Is this okay?
Yes that's fine... since the original copy is black n white!

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
DEEPCUR said:
Why don't you email them with your first name, last name and DOB? You will get response in hours if you write in eastern time. It would be easier for reps too as they can get correct spellings of Indian names. Email id is available in this thread... go by back few pages.
Thank you! I did not know that was an available option I will do it right away. And thank you for the email id as well. Will keep u guys posted!

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a minor scar on my finger, which is not fully healed even after 3 weeks now.
May FBI reject if I submit finger print for this minor scar? Anyone had similar experience?

SAMTHATIAM

Mar 3, 2017
Hi All,

I had my FBI PCC done in June 2015 about 2 years ago. I used to live in the USA uptil March2015. I havent been back ever since. Is this PCC still Ok?

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Anyone here with Packet delivered on or after 13-FEB-2017 and Credit Card charged?

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
I mailed them today to enquire, they said they are opening packages received on 9th February. Well, my package reached on 10thFeb. Fingers crossed.

spartanjsv said:
Anyone here with Packet delivered on or after 13-FEB-2017 and Credit Card charged?

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
metal said:
I mailed them today to enquire, they said they are opening packages received on 9th February. Well, my package reached on 10thFeb. Fingers crossed.
Thanks Metal on the prompt response. I will email them on Wednesday and update the forum on how it is going on.

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
SAMTHATIAM said:
Hi All,

I had my FBI PCC done in June 2015 about 2 years ago. I used to live in the USA uptil March2015. I havent been back ever since. Is this PCC still Ok?
Yes its ok. You can use the PCC from June 2015. Per CIC website - "have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

thecentury303

Feb 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing my timeline here:

Submit FBI PCC application (paid with money order): 18 October 2016
FBI PCC application delivered: 21 October 2016
FBI PCC issued: 10 December 2016
FBI PCC received: 15-21 December 2016 (can't be sure)

However, my wife PCC application was rejected due to her fingerprint quality (taken by a local police station in the U.S.) In addition, her rejection letter was lost in the mail. She received a call from FBI on 7 February 2017 to submit a statement to get the rejection letter resent. My wife submitted the statement on 14 February 2017. She has not received the rejection letter yet.

In the meantime, my wife reapplied for the PCC and the timeline is as the following:

Submit FBI PCC application (attached the credit card payment form): 12 January 2017
FBI PCC application delivered: 17 January 2017
Credit card charged: 17 February 2017
FBI PCC issued: 2 March 2017
FBI PCC received: 11 March 2017

Now, to the next step!

Nadine1

Mar 17, 2017
Hi
Send my application on February 06,2017. I called FBI today March 20 and they say they are opening mails they receive on February 09 so I can't even know for sure if they have received my package.

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
As advised by deepcur and jhuluri here (i apologise if i got ur ids wrong), I wrote to the fbi with my first and last name and asked for a status. They replied within the hour stating that they were currently opening packages recieved on 9th of feb and the current processing time after they recieve the package is approximately 7-8 weeks and they were unable to provide any information before then. They also said that I should check with my courier facility and check with them if the package is delivered. This is just information, in case someone is in the same situation as mine

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
lovesburrito said:
As advised by deepcur and jhuluri here (i apologise if i got ur ids wrong), I wrote to the fbi with my first and last name and asked for a status. They replied within the hour stating that they were currently opening packages recieved on 9th of feb and the current processing time after they recieve the package is approximately 7-8 weeks and they were unable to provide any information before then. They also said that I should check with my courier facility and check with them if the package is delivered. This is just information, in case someone is in the same situation as mine
The sick (in a bad way) part is that they mail out with regular USPS mail. So we can't even track the package.