+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys,
Quick question. I emailed identity@ic.fbi.gov to change my mailing address from home country to US.
My aunt can Fed Ex it to me then.

Looking at thread apparently it now takes 15 days after processing to even get to the local addressee?

1. Is the email address correct? I emailed Monday and was told they are prompt in response. Its Thur now.
2. Given timelines for processing have moved much slower, is anyone else from ITA March 1 preparing to submit LOE and proof of FedEx mailing/documents sent asking for extension to submit FBI check?

Thanks all.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Why does it take 15 days for shipping in US itself?
Beats me too!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
awahidi said:
Hello guys, I need to apply for my PCC although they did not request them yet. Can anyone help me on how to do the process by which where I have to do the finger prints. Is it better to pay with a CC or money order. and The address that I should mail the finger print and the form is in Clarksburg, West Virginia right ?
Thank you
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Follow the steps here. Its very simple.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Minx said:
Hey guys,
Quick question. I emailed identity@ic.fbi.gov to change my mailing address from home country to US.

Looking at thread apparently it now takes 15 days after processing to even get to the local addressee?
>> Looks like. Even I have given my brother's postal address in hope that it will get delivered sooner there than here! But I highly doubt that will help with they way they are processing now at snail speed!!!

1. Is the email address correct? I emailed Monday and was told they are prompt in response. Its Thur now.
>> Email address is correct. It's just them! "Unpredictable".

2. Given timelines for processing have moved much slower, is anyone else from ITA March 1 preparing to submit LOE and proof of FedEx mailing/documents sent asking for extension to submit FBI check?
>> What's the hurry? You have 90 days time. I am Feb 22 ITA and awaiting my PCC, that was delivered to FBI on March 22.

Thanks all.

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Minx said:
Hey guys,

Thanks all.
That email address is correct. I have sent them an email back on Friday and till now, no answer.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kdham said:
Yes, sent 2 sets of ink rolled fingerprints. And btw..also got my letter yesterday..

Hi,
Can you please post your timelines.. it will help others in tracking their files/application.

thanks in advance.

lovesburrito

Mar 17, 2017
India
NOC Code......
DiNaV said:
Thank you for this. My package was delivered to them on 22nd Feb and I was hoping that my CC would be charged in next week, but looking at the reply they gave you, I doubt if it will be charged any time soon :(!

Cant they employee more people and hurry up the process!!! God this is soooo frustrating!
Mine has not been charged yet, very frustrating. Hang in there, we are all in the same ship

kdham

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
ab50037 said:
Hello,
You got the letter whithin the US or outside?
yes, I stay in US and got it in New Jersey. Received my wife's report in 4 days from mailing and mine in 9 days. They use USPS first class service (not sure why it took 9 days to come from WV to NJ)

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
kdham said:
yes, I stay in US and got it in New Jersey. Received my wife's report in 4 days from mailing and mine in 9 days. They use USPS first class service (not sure why it took 9 days to come from WV to NJ)
My shipping address is SF...wonder how many days that will take!!! :'( :'( :'(

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DiNaV said:
My shipping address is SF...wonder how many days that will take!!! :'( :'( :'(
My shipping address is Burbank, California. They mailed it out on March 13th but not received as of March 23rd. Unavailability of tracking number just keeps the applicants guessing.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Guys my package got delivered on 13-Feb-2017. CC got charged today. How many days will it take after CC getting charged?

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
Guys my package got delivered on 13-Feb-2017. CC got charged today. How many days will it take after CC getting charged?

Ok great. So they have started opening all packages received in the week of the 13th. Whew! it should get to me soon.