+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuckoo2015 said:
These folks from CJIS kinda jumbled my postal code, it took a while before I received my summary request. They've sent out the letter on March 10 and was delivered to our address in kelowna on March 22. Sent to cic through email and via mycic on the same day. Background check in progress the next day.
Hey can u plz share your AOR , category and country ?
I submitted on 19 .....no news till date ??? ???

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuckoo2015 said:
These folks from CJIS kinda jumbled my postal code, it took a while before I received my summary request. They've sent out the letter on March 10 and was delivered to our address in kelowna on March 22. Sent to cic through email and via mycic on the same day. Background check in progress the next day.
I plan to resubmit the document through email. What all info do I need to include in email ....I mean name , application number etc ? What is to be written?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Those who have uploaded FBI via MYCIC. Where the upload button was .......after upload it now says replacement provided. Why is it saying replacement ? Is it same for everyone. I m worried if I have transmitted the document successfully. Any of u who has done MYCIC upload plz reply. The main status chart also says provided.
Thanks

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Have they gotten to January yet?

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
sunil55 said:
I plan to resubmit the document through email. What all info do I need to include in email ....I mean name , application number etc ? What is to be written?
Hi. It's same info they asked when you submit a CSE. I'm an inland applicant so email add is the same for CSE which is CPD ottawa

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My application was delivered to FBI on March 11. I am leaving the U.S. on May 19 and am no longer going to be at the address that I put on my application. Does anyone have recommendations on how to go about it? Should I just use the USPS change of address service and the certificate will be automatically redirected to my friends' address? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

PseudoNamePK

Feb 23, 2016
mashamasha said:
Hi All,

My application was delivered to FBI on March 11. I am leaving the U.S. on May 19 and am no longer going to be at the address that I put on my application. Does anyone have recommendations on how to go about it? Should I just use the USPS change of address service and the certificate will be automatically redirected to my friends' address? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Print this form, sign it, scan it and email it to the liaison@leo.gov

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/address-verification

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I just got off the phone with FBI. My fingerprints were accepted and the result was mailed out today. However my wife's were rejected due to poor quality. This is a bit hard to accept since our fingerprinting was done by the same professional technician at the same time.

Anyhow we submitted another set of fingerprints (live scanned) on Jan 23 and I just wrote an email to them and politely requested them to run her second set of fingerprints in advance (someone has managed to do so in this thread). I have submitted my EE application with a LOE on March 4 and yet nothing regarding the FBI PC has happened so far. Does anyone have advise on what else I should do? If her second set was also rejected, what other options would be available for us?

Many thanks!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyh1004 said:
Hi guys, I just got off the phone with FBI. My fingerprints were accepted and the result was mailed out today. However my wife's were rejected due to poor quality. This is a bit hard to accept since our fingerprinting was done by the same professional technician at the same time.

Anyhow we submitted another set of fingerprints (live scanned) on Jan 23 and I just wrote an email to them and politely requested them to run her second set of fingerprints in advance (someone has managed to do so in this thread). I have submitted my EE application with a LOE on March 4 and yet nothing regarding the FBI PC has happened so far. Does anyone have advise on what else I should do? If her second set was also rejected, what other options would be available for us?

Many thanks!

Hi
Sorry to know. Females naturally have lighter prints so chances of rejection are more.
Good luck for Jan ones and application.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
After submitting FBI how long it usually takes for any further update if FBI was the only thing left
Please share your experience

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi guys
After submitting FBI how long it usually takes for any further update if FBI was the only thing left
Please share your experience
A month or 2... Even earlier in few cases..

BalaJi-2015

May 23, 2015
hyh1004 said:

Many thanks!

The last option you might get is a criminal history record check certificate from the state which is really faster than FBI PCC. This I came across in this same forum but the guy who posted it did not use this option since he got his finger prints accepted & got his FBI PCC at his second extension. You could check pages 245-255 since I don't remember the exact page. I think you could also check with CIC for more options. Recommend to wait for other experts view.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thx. I read your signature and it looks like FBI PC was the last thing that was holding up your application. Good luck with your application as well!