Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application received by the FBI, Dec 04
Report dispatched , Mar 22
Received in the UK , Mar 30

CIC is aware of the delay and issues extensions, Have your fingerprints taken by a professional and then it`s a waiting game
Good Luck to you all.

KSwathy

Nov 4, 2015
Hi All,
Here is my timeline -

Application Received by FBI - Dec 7, 2015
Results Mailed - Mar 21, 2016
Received on my Canada Address - Mar 30, 2016

Question - The last day for submission given by CIC on my Express Entry profile was Feb 29, 2016. Due to the delay in processing by FBI, I submitted LOE requesting for an extension and haven't received any reply back from CIC yet.
Could you pleas guide me how can I submit my FBI PCC now?

- Case Specific Enquiry
- Email to CPC Ottawa address.

Thank you.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KSwathy said:
Hi All,
Here is my timeline -

Question - The last day for submission given by CIC on my Express Entry profile was Feb 29, 2016. Due to the delay in processing by FBI, I submitted LOE requesting for an extension and haven't received any reply back from CIC yet.

- Case Specific Enquiry

Thank you.
Hi Swathy,

if you get your PCC before CIC asks you for it, then raise a Case Specific Enquiry.. and upload the document... and if CIC asks you for the document, which is usually with an defined time period (60 days), they open up a link in the upload section of you mycic account. You would have to upload it there then...

Hope this helped..

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KSwathy said:
Hi All,
Here is my timeline -

Where do you live in Canada? My FBI PC was dispatched on 28 March and I live in Toronto.

- Case Specific Enquiry

Thank you.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
KSwathy said:
Hi All,
Here is my timeline -

- Case Specific Enquiry

Thank you.
Which location in Canada ? 9 days from US to Canada sounds bit longer for first class USPS mail.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today they are Processing application received Dec - 23 , opening packages received Dec - 28

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hey guys here is my timeline.

package received by FBI on December 11, 2015
CC charged on March 23, 2016
package received March 29, 2016 on USA address.

good luck to all of those who are waiting for their report. :)

Boo135

Jul 13, 2013
Has anyone uploaded an LOE asking for a second extension for their FBI PCC to their EE profile in myCIC? I'm just wondering how you filled in the fields asking for the document number and issue and expiry dates?

KSwathy

Nov 4, 2015
ajanarth said:
Which location in Canada ? 9 days from US to Canada sounds bit longer for first class USPS mail.
Brampton, Ontario
I heard it takes 2-3 weeks for USPS first class international.. not sure though

KSwathy

Nov 4, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hi Swathy,

if you get your PCC before CIC asks you for it, then raise a Case Specific Enquiry.. and upload the document... and if CIC asks you for the document, which is usually with an defined time period (60 days), they open up a link in the upload section of you mycic account. You would have to upload it there then...

Hope this helped..

It has been a month since I uploaded LOE requesting for an extension for FBI PCC and still waiting to hear back from office.
I just received my clearance document yesterday and raised a Case Specific Enquiry requesting to add the document to my application.
My worry is that, it takes 10-15 business days for them to respond to a Case Specific Enquiry & its been a year since I got my ITA and adds to my wait time...

PS - My application was approved initially and I got my COPR but my marital status changed before I could complete my Landing Procedures, so I am adding my spouse to my application.