+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince5 said:
Brother, Then worst case scenario, if the mail didnt arrive in 15 days, tell them that. as you said they give you the time you ask for. So just may be add what proves the average duration for the mail to get to you. But i am sure you will get it in time.

Actually if we looked objectively, the Canadian side till now shows great understanding. I didnt see a case on this forum where they where rigid.

I just hope we get the damn thing so we can relax
plzzzzzz dont scare me ??? ??? ???

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sunil

didnt mean to, On the contrary brother, I dont think you have to worry
Keep us posted

Red Wolf

Mar 15, 2016
The FBI got my application on October 29.
They charged my credit card on February 22.
They mailed the certificate on February 24.

Three weeks later and it still hasn't arrived to my Canadian address.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
My credit card was charged today, application reached on Nov 30, 2015. Good luck, all!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
sunil55 said:
plzzzzzz dont scare me ??? ??? ???
Don't be scared. I'm sure the mail will arrive soon. For me, both times, it took exactly 5 days to North Carolina.

ciao2015

Jan 10, 2016
Hello.

A question. I am an FSW inland applicant,and waiting for FBI PCC. When I get it, on what address I should send this paper? Or e-mail is enough. Just to mention that I have not gotten any notification from cic to send them this, I sent them explenetion and proof that I applied for FBI PCC. My agent is doing application for me, if that is important. He does not know an answer for this question :-[

Thanks in advance.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciao2015 said:
Hello.

A question. I am an FSW inland applicant,and waiting for FBI PCC. When I get it, on what address I should send this paper? Or e-mail is enough. Just to mention that I have not gotten any notification from cic to send them this, I sent them explenetion and proof that I applied for FBI PCC. My agent is doing application for me, if that is important. He does not know an answer for this question :-[

Thanks in advance.
If you get you PCC before any notification from IRCC, then upload the document using a CSE.. If by the time you get your hands on your FBI PCC IRCC sends you a request for PCC upload.. they would most likely create a link within you mycic account, where you had previously uploaded your other documents; along with a uplod by date... :) if the link is not created, then upload via CSE as well..

aabhat

Jan 12, 2016
MooseNBooze said:
Email them with your info right away (keep subject as "Identity History Summary Request Status Check" or something like that, provide full name, DOB, SSN last 4 digits if you're comfortable, date package delivered). They should respond within 2 business days. Or just call them, which may be the quicker route, actually. Good luck, friend.
Hi MooseNBooze,
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I looked up everywhere on FBI site and also through Google, but am unable to find any email address on which to enquire with FBI.
Could you kindly share their contact details for the benefit of people like me?
Thank you.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aabhat said:
Hi MooseNBooze,
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I looked up everywhere on FBI site and also through Google, but am unable to find any email address on which to enquire with FBI.
Could you kindly share their contact details for the benefit of people like me?
Thank you.
FBI customer service line and email address. Good luck!
304-625-5590
liaison@leo.gov

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
Don't be scared. I'm sure the mail will arrive soon. For me, both times, it took exactly 5 days to North Carolina.
thanks
i will update u when i get it

@argon65 what about your extension?

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi forum friends,

this is my story of fingerprinting for FBI CJIS.

my application was delivered on Nov. 30. My fingerprints were done by a professional technician. However, the prints of my fingers were of very low quality (according to her my fingers were unique and extremely difficult to take). It took about three hours from the professional technician to take my prints (I insisted on high quality). After all, she said it is impossible to have a good quality prints, but she will do what she can.

And guess what? my prints were processed a few days ago and were legible.

To all who sends the prints to FBI. Get it done by a PROFESSIONAL technician. They know their work. They use magnifying glasses to see if it will be accepted by FBI or not. Don't waste 4-5 months waiting.

All the best

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
sunil55 said:
hi
did u hear from them?

i got second extension......15 days
how long do u think mail will take to reach to minneapolis?
waiting for PCC now
good luck to u and everyone
How do you know you got a second extension? Did you apply for one via MyCIC?
Please let me know, I sent a message to them on Friday, but I have not yet heard back.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
SINGAPORE ADDRESS VS US ADDRESS

Is there any advantage of providing a US address for FBI report delivery as compared to a Singapore address? Whats the average time it takes to deliver to Singapore? Kindly help.