+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let all know that today I got my PPR.. To give a positive note..

I had got an initial extension of 60 days to submit FBI PCC based on my initial LOE with my application...

I also got a second extension when I submitted another LOE using a CSE..

Uploaded the FBI PCC on 25th jan and my Bg chk in my application went into progress in 3 weeks.. And in 10 days got PPR ..

Guys. FBI PCC is a nightmare experience..but IRCC is aware of it delay... All will go well..

All the best...
congrats ......finally :D..........good luck for your future in canada.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my report today

my timeline:
Application reached ......23 nov 2015
CC charged ..........10 march 2016
dispatched ...........14 march 2016
delivered to USA address .....19 march 2016

good luck everyone

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whether anybody which dated application they are currently opening. Also if anybody have sample LOE plz share me my dead line date is April 18 and my fbi application received date is jan 12 2016.

Thanks

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
congrats ......finally :D..........good luck for your future in canada.
Thanks buddy... Saw that you too received your report... Congrats... All the best.. You'll got you PPR soon..

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Thanks buddy... Saw that you too received your report... Congrats... All the best.. You'll got you PPR soon..
Thanks mate. I hope they work fast from here onwards. I m early August applicant.

Did u get ppr along with most other fellow October applicants or was there some delay for you?
Your timeline says they took about 2 months after submission of Fbi. I m scared 2 more months for me look too long. :-[ :-[

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thanks mate. I hope they work fast from here onwards. I m early August applicant.

Did u get ppr along with most other fellow October applicants or was there some delay for you?
Your timeline says they took about 2 months after submission of Fbi. I m scared 2 more months for me look too long. :-[ :-[
Hi Sunil,

I got my PPR during the Friday storm..

I dont think that it will take 1-2 months more for your BG to go in progress... Since you are already crossed your 6 months they should work on your file more sooner than latter... as nothing apart from your FBI PCC is pending...

Stay positive.. I'm sure you'll have a change in your status soon after you upload your PCC...

Good Luck...

Red Wolf

Mar 15, 2016
PCC's lost in the mail aren't considered lost until 4 weeks for international delivery, due to customs. So hopefully it shows up in 2 more days.

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Aeropostale,

When did you receive confirmation for uploaded FBI PCC?

I uploaded mine on 12th Feb.. I called CIC on 28th Feb and they said they hadnt received it.So I uploaded it once more but still no acknowledgement from CIC whether they have attached PCC to my application or not.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Aeropostale,

When did you receive confirmation for uploaded FBI PCC?

I uploaded mine on 12th Feb.. I called CIC on 28th Feb and they said they hadnt received it.So I uploaded it once more but still no acknowledgement from CIC whether they have attached PCC to my application or not.
Hi Blackpearl,

I uploaded my FBI PCC from myCIC portal. While giving me an extension CIC had opened a new link where to upload my PCC document.. Once I submitted/uploaded my PCC.. the status table in myCIC (When you click on the submitted application link) was updated from -> Additional Document Requested -> Submitted.

Did you upload your document in myCIC or sent it via CSE..? if have uploaded via myCIC then the PCC should be in your file without any doubt... if you have raised a CSE to upload your PCC and have received confirmation via email that the information has been added to the file, then also the PCC is attached to your file... (You can use this confirmation mail and the reference number to confim your submission and acknowledgement). If you haven't received the confirmation mail, then I would suggest you to contact IRCC with the reference number of your CSE and request an update and also re-submit your PCC with another CSE...

They can reject your application if they don't receive the requested document unless you have proof that you have submitted the requested document.

All the best..

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine's on 21st Dec. No progress...

Hey, anybody have an idea which date they are processing?

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Hi guys,

Delivered on: 10th December 2015
Credit card charged: 22nd March 2016

Hopefully our prints are accepted and receive PCC in the mail next week. My ITA was on 24th February.

I will update when I get it in the mail.

Good luck all

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
Hi all,
I messaged to FBI and got reply as follow:
Receive up until 12/14/2015 and processing 12/10/2015
Thanx

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Just called FBI, our prints were rejected. We sent another one earlier in March, so the waiting continues....ugh.

I will go ahead and submit my application with a LOE.