04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
MooseNBooze said:
Sending you good vibes, sunil55 and Aragorn165. From what I know, CSE response (if any) may take a while. IIRC, some applicants never received any formal response to their CSE's but their applications got updated/edited nevertheless.

I spent over a decade in the U.S. (and even worked for a federal agency in DC) and I am sad that FBI's ID History Request processing is this bad. U.S. is indeed becoming a sad, sad country (TRUMP! CRUZ!).
Thank you, my friend.
I will keep you updated (and also bug the shit out the FBI over email once they receive my package 8) )

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Definitely make sure you send all the proof you can to CIC about postal receipts, tracking numbers. My application was rejected due to insufficient evidence, despite a LOE. If you provide everything in advance, you should be fine.
Sent my fingerprints on Nov 25, so should be able to submit second application very soon!

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
my reply from FBI is different MoozenBooze, they are not accepting to take the finger prints from already delivered second application.I'll have to wait. Like I had doubt your case was with your spouse they might have taken it or you are indeed fortunate. I'm preparing for CSE and LOE. :(

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.
I called FBI ......prints are fine and they will dispatch it on Tuesday. But I m missing my deadline which is Monday. No reply to CSE, no change in date for upload on mycic. All set for using mycic for asking another extension.

Want to share something .......when I was asked FBI PCC I was given 30 days ( I never required FBI as my stay in USA was less than six months ......visitor visa) so I never applied for it while submitting application. But got this request out of the blue , with a 30 day deadline. It was impossible to get in30 days so I immediately raised a CSE for extension. There was no reply. Then close to end of 30 days I used mycic portal with LOE asking extension after which I got it. Then I ordered GCMS notes to see if everything else is good and done and it's only FBI left or they just stopped processing till I send them FBI. My notes reflected clearly about extension request I made. There was date ......candidate asked extension in deadline . Then another date ....candidate given extension. This was how my last notes were. And this date was the one when I used mycic portal . There was no mention to the CSE I raised. I just recalled this. This makes me believe that may be mycic is the optimum way to communicate . Probably they don't even look at CSE with such an extension request. I don't know. Just an episode I thought to share. If anyone else got notes after asking extension plz confirm and share this with us. See if u have anything written about the CSE u have sent. I could not find anything related to CSE.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.
I called FBI ......prints are fine and they will dispatch it on Tuesday. But I m missing my deadline which is Monday. No reply to CSE, no change in date for upload on mycic. All set for using mycic for asking another extension.

Want to share something .......when I was asked FBI PCC I was given 30 days ( I never required FBI as my stay in USA was less than six months ......visitor visa) so I never applied for it while submitting application. But got this request out of the blue , with a 30 day deadline. It was impossible to get in30 days so I immediately raised a CSE for extension. There was no reply. Then close to end of 30 days I used mycic portal with LOE asking extension after which I got it. Then I ordered GCMS notes to see if everything else is good and done and it's only FBI left or they just stopped processing till I send them FBI. My notes reflected clearly about extension request I made. There was date ......candidate asked extension in deadline . Then another date ....candidate given extension. This was how my last notes were. And this date was the one when I used mycic portal . There was no mention to the CSE I raised. I just recalled this. This makes me believe that may be mycic is the optimum way to communicate .
Probably they don't even look at CSE with such an extension request. I don't know. Just an episode I thought to share. If anyone else got notes after asking extension plz confirm and share this with us. See if u have anything written about the CSE u have sent. I could not find anything related to CSE.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone
Sunil..Good to know your prints were accepted. How are you planning to submit the FBI report once it reaches you?
And can you guide me how to order GCMS notes from India.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Sunil..Good to know your prints were accepted. How are you planning to submit the FBI report once it reaches you?
And can you guide me how to order GCMS notes from India.
Last time they gave extension, they created another upload button with new extended date. If this time also they will creat button I will use that. But if not I will send through CSE. Or eveni don't know what I will do.

For notes I used this website. http://gcmsnow.com
There are others also but my experience with them was very good.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
smo1000 said:
Definitely make sure you send all the proof you can to CIC about postal receipts, tracking numbers. My application was rejected due to insufficient evidence, despite a LOE. If you provide everything in advance, you should be fine.
Sent my fingerprints on Nov 25, so should be able to submit second application very soon!
Yeah, I went ahead and included every possible piece of evidence with an exhaustive tracking letter. We'll see.

sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Want to share something .......when I was asked FBI PCC I was given 30 days ( I never required FBI as my stay in USA was less than six months ......visitor visa) so I never applied for it while submitting application. But got this request out of the blue , with a 30 day deadline. It was impossible to get in30 days so I immediately raised a CSE for extension. There was no reply. Then close to end of 30 days I used mycic portal with LOE asking extension after which I got it. Then I ordered GCMS notes to see if everything else is good and done and it's only FBI left or they just stopped processing till I send them FBI. My notes reflected clearly about extension request I made. There was date ......candidate asked extension in deadline . Then another date ....candidate given extension. This was how my last notes were. And this date was the one when I used mycic portal . There was no mention to the CSE I raised. I just recalled this. This makes me believe that may be mycic is the optimum way to communicate . Probably they don't even look at CSE with such an extension request. I don't know. Just an episode I thought to share. If anyone else got notes after asking extension plz confirm and share this with us. See if u have anything written about the CSE u have sent. I could not find anything related to CSE.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone
Congratulations on them being accepted!
How will you request a second extension? Over MyCIC, or CSE, or both?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Yeah, I went ahead and included every possible piece of evidence with an exhaustive tracking letter. We'll see.
Congratulations on them being accepted!
How will you request a second extension? Over MyCIC, or CSE, or both?

CSE I have already raised. No response to that. Now going to use mycic upload portal. Let's see

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
Got my first extension through CSE. The visa officer mentioned that if my summary request will not be available before my extension expires, that I can request for another extension just by sending an email. I'm an inland applicant and they've granted a second extension through email. They also mentioned that I can upload the document through email (CPD-Ottawa). CSE takes a few days before you get a response.

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Hello friends, I have a nomination to accept and my fingerprints for pcc was sent to the fbi on Feb 24th, Howver I just wanted to understand few query.

A. Can I get to know the status of my pcc request now ?
B. How should I ask to get an address change from india to usa address ? And by when should I ask it.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikka1984 said:
Hello friends, I have a nomination to accept and my fingerprints for pcc was sent to the fbi on Feb 24th, Howver I just wanted to understand few query.

A. Can I get to know the status of my pcc request now ?
B. How should I ask to get an address change from india to usa address ? And by when should I ask it.
1. Yes. Packet unopened.
2. There is a form in FBI website to report change of address.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel25 said:
Hi all
Anyone know which application is processing?
Mine was received on 24 December.
Thanks
They were processing Nov 23 applications of March 11.