Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
harirajmohan said:
Opening: Apr 06
Processing: Mar 30

Today also they are opening the applications for apr06, possibly more applications. let us see when they finish opening.
Do you mean the FBI is opening those they received on Apr 06 (or what do you mean by opening) and are processing those received on Mar 30? How did you find this out? By calling them? They received my wife's on Apr 03 so it should be soon that they get to hers I guess.

vikassinghal

May 26, 2014
How many days is it taking for the letter to reach an indian address in general. Specifically in Delhi/Gurgaon. Mine was mailed out on the 6th. Wondering when will be a good time to go check at the local post office.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
kwyatt75 said:
Do you mean the FBI is opening those they received on Apr 06 (or what do you mean by opening) and are processing those received on Mar 30? How did you find this out? By calling them? They received my wife's on Apr 03 so it should be soon that they get to hers I guess.
Yes, they are opening the applications that are received on 6th apr. yes they are processing the applications that are received on 30th mar. yes by calling the customer service number 304-625-5590, they tell.

karan12

Jun 3, 2015
Hi Guys

Can you please advice what is to be done?

When I called customer service they confirmed that my application was mailed out on Tuesday, 9th June.

It has been 4 working days and yet haven't received the packet. I had given a friends address in the U.S. He stays in Cleveland which is just 3.5 hours by road from FBI processing centre in Clarksburg, WV. It makes no sense why it should take longer than 4 working days for the packet to reach! When he called USPS, they said that there is no way to track it since its USPS first class mail. I am afraid that USPS may have lost the packet. If it does not arrive by Monday next week I want to order a duplicate copy. How don't do that? Can FBI email a copy to me?

Also when USPS drops off the packet, will my friend need to be physically present to recieve it or will they just drop it off in his mailbox? My friend is not going to take a leave from his job waiting for USPS to deliver the packet! Would they leave a missed slip in case they miss him? I am really worried with the way USPS works!!

Please advice

Many thanks

Karan

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
karan12 said:
Hi Guys

When I called customer service they confirmed that my application was mailed out on Tuesday, 9th June.

It has been 4 working days and yet haven't received the packet. I had given a friends address in the U.S. He stays in Cleveland which is just 3.5 hours by road from FBI processing centre in Clarksburg, WV. It makes no sense why it should take longer than 4 working days for the packet to reach! When he called USPS, they said that there is no way to track it since its USPS first class mail. I am afraid that USPS may have lost the packet. If it does not arrive by Monday next week I want to order a duplicate copy. How don't do that? Can FBI email a copy to me?

Also when USPS drops off the packet, will my friend need to be physically present to recieve it or will they just drop it off in his mailbox? My friend is not going to take a leave from his job waiting for USPS to deliver the packet! Would they leave a missed slip in case they miss him? I am really worried with the way USPS works!!

Please advice

Many thanks

Karan
PCC being a regular mail, not requiring signature, your friend shall not have to be present and USPS guy can just put it in their mailbox.

Regards

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karan12 said:
Hi Guys

Please advice

Many thanks

Karan
Just relax and be patient. It will be left in your friend's mailbox. Mine took about 6 or so working days to get to my mailbox.

AIN347

Jun 15, 2015
Hey all,
I hope I can get some help from any of u guys. I have applied for FBI PCC on 15th May 2015. Till now (15th June 2015) I haven't heard anything from FBI neither do my credit card has been charged till now. Can anyone suggest me what should I do? Simply Wait?? Can someone provide me any number where I can call to ask about my PCC from FBI.
I am worried, Kindly help

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIN347 said:
Hey all,
I hope I can get some help from any of u guys. I have applied for FBI PCC on 15th May 2015. Till now (15th June 2015) I haven't heard anything from FBI neither do my credit card has been charged till now. Can anyone suggest me what should I do? Simply Wait?? Can someone provide me any number where I can call to ask about my PCC from FBI.
No need to worry at all. All you simply do is wait, it'll take at least 60 days to get to your application. The whole process takes about 12 to 14 weeks as per FBI website.

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AIN347 said:
Hey all,
As kuskus said, no need to worry at this point. It does take 12-14 weeks. The FBI received my spouse's request on the 3rd of April and they still haven't charged our credit card either. As of today it has been 73 days. I did get mine previously the first time my wife applied and it does actually take a long time. It will come. Did you track your sending of the request & verify that it was received by the FBI? If so and you see they received it no need to worry. :D Best wishes!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Just wanted to share with all of you guys in here that I have received the all-illusive FBI PCC after all.

1st application set sent this time last year during preparation for the FSW application. Rejected for both of us.

2nd application set sent at the end of last year, after CIC requested it. Accepted for my wife, but mine rejected again.

Applied for 3rd set on 20th March 2015 and sent state PCC for myself in the meantime. FBI approved and mailed it on 11th June which I received today on 15th.

Going to send it to CIC asap who have been nice to give me extension two times.

Thanks for help and support. All the best to those who are still waiting.

Regards

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
nskatcv said:
Just wanted to share with all of you guys in here that I have received the all-illusive FBI PCC after all.

1st application set sent this time last year during preparation for the FSW application. Rejected for both of us.

2nd application set sent at the end of last year, after CIC requested it. Accepted for my wife, but mine rejected again.

Applied for 3rd set on 20th March 2015 and sent state PCC for myself in the meantime. FBI approved and mailed it on 11th June which I received today on 15th.

Regards
Congrats buddy. Can i know how you took fingerprints - by self with ink or by scan or by getting help from some agency with ink ? I am trying to see which type of prints got accepted.

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nskatcv said:

Regards
Thanks for sharing! ;D That's good info to know. So how much time did they originally give you? How much time was given in each extension?