Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Reactions: vkamath

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm gathering all the documents needed when I receive my ITA. Does anybody know where I can get my fingerprints done if I'm on F-1 visa here in the U.S.? When I went on the FBI website to check participating USPS locations for fingerprints, there were non in Austin (I reside in Austin, TX). The closest one are in Houston or San Antonio, which is like 3 hour driving from where I live.
I checked the list of approved channels but it seems like only citizens and green card holders can use their service. I also saw that UPS locations do the fingerprint service, but will they send the result to FBI directly or should I email my results to FBI? Thank you in advance.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm gathering all the documents needed when I receive my ITA. Does anybody know where I can get my fingerprints done if I'm on F-1 visa here in the U.S.? When I went on the FBI website to check participating USPS locations for fingerprints, there were non in Austin (I reside in Austin, TX). The closest one are in Houston or San Antonio, which is like 3 hour driving from where I live.
I checked the list of approved channels but it seems like only citizens and green card holders can use their service. I also saw that UPS locations do the fingerprint service, but will they send the result to FBI directly or should I email my results to FBI? Thank you in advance.
Try this:
https://onthegofingerprinting.com/services/fbi-fingerprinting/

Reactions: hihello227

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hello everyone I reside in Canada can do fingerprint at home on the card or has to be done by professionals?
Finger printing for what?? If it is for FBI clearance then you can do what you it at home on the card or get it done by professional. if you have been asked for fingers again then what Taran D said above it need to be done by RCMP branch.

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello!
Quick question I had my FBI prints delivered via DHL on the 7th of April. Some questions:
  • It says delivered in Pittsburgh, is that right address? I checked with them and they said it’s the same address what I had provided.
  • Secondly if it is, after how many days would the status change from ‘missing’ to ‘processing’?

uniswift

Apr 18, 2023
Hello!
Quick question I had my FBI prints delivered via DHL on the 7th of April. Some questions:
  • It says delivered in Pittsburgh, is that right address? I checked with them and they said it’s the same address what I had provided.
  • Secondly if it is, after how many days would the status change from ‘missing’ to ‘processing’?
Hi Mrinalbh,
Did the status change for you from 'missing' to 'processing'?
I am in same boat and the docs were delivered on April 7. Do we need to call them to expedite the process?

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi Mrinalbh,
Did the status change for you from 'missing' to 'processing'?
I am in same boat and the docs were delivered on April 7. Do we need to call them to expedite the process?
Hey!
I did get an update. After the date of delivery, it took another 5 days for them to update. I had sent them an email asking what dayprints they were processing.
You should be good in some time.

uniswift

Apr 18, 2023
Hey!
I did get an update. After the date of delivery, it took another 5 days for them to update. I had sent them an email asking what dayprints they were processing.
You should be good in some time.
It is been 9 days but still I have not received any update. What exactly you asked them on email? Did you send email to identity@fbi.gov?