+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Mkh10

Oct 11, 2017
Seek professional service even if it will cost you more.
You can also do it yourself. Watch Youtube videos on how do it. Print the FD form on plain paper and but an ink pad. You can send many copies with one application with no extra fees. So, send 10 fingerprints cards to increase the chances of approval.
We did that exactly. Hoping for the best. Thanks a lot!

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hey
So my documents were delivered on 5th oct to FBI, my eAPR deadline is 20th dec.
my question is , should I send another set of fingerprints to FBI right away in case the ones I sent on 5th get rejected. Coz in that case I won't have to wait for long for the process to start from the beginning. Is it okay to send another set to them before knowing the outcome of the first one or not?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
I got my fingerprints from professionals in India, however they claim to give an expedited service for PCC , but as I read on the cic website that it's not available for non us citizens. Anyone having any idea about it? Should I go for the expedited service or not?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hey,
My deadline is 20th December, but I don't have my FBI PCC and Donot expect to receive it by the end of deadline considering the 3 month waiting period , can someone suggest me if I can file my application in November itself instead of December with an LOE?

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hey,
My deadline is 20th December, but I don't have my FBI PCC and Donot expect to receive it by the end of deadline considering the 3 month waiting period , can someone suggest me if I can file my application in November itself instead of December with an LOE?
It is suggested to submit application near to the end date with LOE and attach the proofs that you have send finger prints to FBI. You will get an ADR and then you can ask for time based on the FBI timelines to get PCC.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
It is suggested to submit application near to the end date with LOE and attach the proofs that you have send finger prints to FBI. You will get an ADR and then you can ask for time based on the FBI timelines to get PCC.
Okay. That's pretty disappointing, I wish I knew it earlier that i need this document.
Anyways, so basically my deadline is 20th December, so let's say I should submit my application around what date?

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
I just checked with fbi they are opening mail received on 18 july
They received mine on aug 2 .wont receive my pcc at time :(

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
I just checked with fbi they are opening mail received on 18 july
They received mine on aug 2 .wont receive my pcc at time :(
mine was 8/27 receipt and i have consoled myself and expect to get it just before Christmas - that too if they dont stop again for stupid system upgrades.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi All
I have couriered 2 Application which reached today 17 Oct with Multiple Fingerprint set taken from Professional Forensic Lab .As per lab personnel they were saying that my Spouse has ridges in her hand so there are 50 percent chances of fingerprint accepted.
I am In Canada as a PR and waiting for my Wife and 2 yrs Old son to join me.

Please let me know if the Prints were rejected then what shall be done ...
Do CIC ask for State Clearance...if yes as my Wife lived in New York...Anyone please let me know the process of getting the same from New York while living in India...

Or In what cases the Name Serach can be used ...

Please help me ...

ylwang

Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone, does anyone know how long it normally takes from credit card getting charged to receving the final report(within US)? Thanks.

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Called today. The FBI are opening packages received July 19. (Ours was!)

They couldn't find ours when we gave our name which was odd - so they told us to call back on Wednesday. This might mean it will take Friday, Monday, and Tuesday to open all of the packages delivered July 19.

*Shrug*

Will update when I have more info next week on Wednesday.

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
Hello There

is anybody ask to CIC for more additional days?

I'll be pleasure if anybody inform me who experience before like this.

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
You don't ask for additional days. You submit your application within the 90 days without the PCC with an explanation letter. Then, CIC will ask you later for the PCC. So, the additional days are just for the PCC not the application submission.
Thank you for response,

Before the cıc apply ( 8 october) I already sent fingerprint ( 14 agust) and then cic start mu process in a week they send me email for PCC they just give 60 days. 2 weeks ago, I sent email to CIC with proof and I want to give more days becuse 60 days not enough for me. I think I need 1 week more.

what do you think?