File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
OK, now it's much clearer to me, thanks a lot!!
i am in a much tough situation than u guys.i need my fbi pcc till 22 november after extention. and fbi has slowed down. i hope i get pcc in october .my file has delayed because of this.

DelhiUSCanada

Aug 6, 2017
Today morning, I called up FBI and came to know that they are opening packets received on July 11th. My packet reached them on July 31st. They told me to wait for 3 more weeks.

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
i am in a much tough situation than u guys.i need my fbi pcc till 22 november after extention. and fbi has slowed down. i hope i get pcc in october .my file has delayed because of this.
in the same boat here, i think asking for another extension is going to be necessary. in the meanwhile i already obtained state pccs just in case they magically decide to not care for fbi anymore and let me get away with the state pccs only. any ideas on how to ask for second extension?

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
I have just sent my fingerprints to FBI. Based on what I read here, I guess I will have to wait 3-4 months to get a response. Even in a third world country you get these things faster, but what can you do...

Reactions: Amar55

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Please Help

CIC has asked for FBI PCC for my spouse as she was in US for more than 6 Months.

So, she will be planning to go next week in Delhi .Please let me know :-

1) What are the things we need to take care while sending the application to US.
2)Is it possible to send Multiple Fingerprint cards in a single package in case card doesn't one doesn't work.
3)Also, in the application form I can see that there required to Include a Form of Contact Information -->Is this a Kind of cover letter where my Spouse need to fill all the Information .
4) In Mail results I am planning to give my US Friend address as I lived in Canada. Will it be beneficial ?
5) Which is the best courier service in terms of service and Price in Delhi
6) Also, what about both the Expedited Services and normal process despite the fact that my Spouse is Non US Citizen/PR.

Ayman56

Jun 12, 2017
hey guys can i send 4 sets of fingerprints in one application to have morechances that i ll not be rejected ?
Thanks

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Yes and that is a very good idea! My wife and I sent 5 sets each! Just to be on the safe side!
Good luck!
Did u take ur fingerprints by urself or with the help
Of some agency ?

vcfranca

Sep 23, 2017
Did u take ur fingerprints by urself or with the help
Of some agency ?
We went to three different police stations. In one of them they were so nice that they gave us three sets. The other two gave us only one.

I recommend getting it from a professional!

Best.

Ayman56

Jun 12, 2017
hey guys i took my fingerprints by my self. What should I put in the "signature of the official taking fingerprints" and "employer and adress" ? should leave it blank ?

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys

I think i made a mistake. I submitted my PCC to FBI on 10 Sep 2017 - however using ordinary post by USPS - with no tracking number. Because there is no tracking number, I can only assume my application was delivered by USPS to the FBI. I have no proof of confirmation of delivery. Now, I have 85 days left for my ITA to expire. With 11 July 2017 envelopes opened until last week, i don't expect my envelope to be opened atleast until another 65-70 days. That's when my credit card is going to be even charged and I'm going to find out if my application was even received. I'm left hanging in the middle now. In this scenario, what should be my plan of action?

1. Should I submit another application right now - this time through registered post with tracking number and use this tracking number as a proof in LOE?
2. Should I get the FBI report from the FBI approved channeler and also get a copy of my state PCC - I know this isnt' accepteable, but atleast shows effort on my part?
3. Anything else that I can do to salvage my situation?

Thanks
Anupam

mrbonilla

Aug 30, 2017
Update from FBI: The new online system will be launched in Jan 2018. The rest of us already waiting have to just waaaiiiiit..while the new applicants will never know our struggles. lol.
They will continue to open packages sent before that though right?

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
also, what is the process to get fingerprinting done through professional agencies in USA?
1. Yes, if I were you I would send another application right away at least to have a legit proof that my package has been delivered.
2. Are you a US citizen or permanent resident? If not, you can't use channeler. If yes, then you didn't have to send application by mail at the first place.
Thank you! I’ll do it right away. I’m not a US citizen or permanent resident.

Now can I get electronic scan of my fingerprints from somewhere in NJ? Or paper based manual fingerprinting at home is the only option I’ve got? I did it manually in my prior application and I’m worried it may be rejected...... I’m in NJ, US currently on a non-immigrant visa.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Since you are no a US citizen or permanent resident, you can't use channeler services. I don't have much information in NJ. But I am sure that UPS and many police stations can get your fingerprints for you, just call them and ask. If you will take the fingerprints by yourself, make sure to include multiple fingerprint cards to increase the chances of your fingerprints being accepted. No extra fees are required in this case.

I am planning to send my Spouse Fingerprint to FBI .
In one of the checklist its written to include a form of contact information

Does it means to add Cover letter..

Also I am planning to get the fingerprint done from 2 different agencies and then post two application to FBI
Separate one ...