pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got off the phone with FBI. They said that my PCC request was completed on 16-Dec and was posted out by USPS on 18-Dec.

Now, it has been 3 weeks but I still haven't received it by post. Can someone please help? My postal address was of India. How much time it usually takes for a post to get delivered?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
pats2177 said:
Just got off the phone with FBI. They said that my PCC request was completed on 16-Dec and was posted out by USPS on 18-Dec.

Now, it has been 3 weeks but I still haven't received it by post. Can someone please help? My postal address was of India. How much time it usually takes for a post to get delivered?
Can they give you any tracking number? Ask them.

I got my PCC promptly. So it shouldnt take this much time.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DiNaV said:
Can they give you any tracking number? Ask them.

I got my PCC promptly. So it shouldnt take this much time.
No DiNav, they do not provide you with any reference no. All they said is that you need to wait for 4 weeks before ordering another copy of your PCC.

I also went to my local post office and spoke to the postman who usually delivers to my place. They say they haven't received any post of my name.

Not really sure what to do now. Experts in this group can help if they have faced such situation.

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question: do you think raising CSE delays processing of one's case? I am in a dilemma because I submitted a black-and-white scan of my USA PCC and the water mark on the sheet is not visible. Now I am trying to establish whether this is worth submitting a CSE since I already submitted one. Feedback much appreciated.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
pats2177 said:
No DiNav, they do not provide you with any reference no. All they said is that you need to wait for 4 weeks before ordering another copy of your PCC.

I also went to my local post office and spoke to the postman who usually delivers to my place. They say they haven't received any post of my name.

Not really sure what to do now. Experts in this group can help if they have faced such situation.
Well did you put your address correctly? Were the directions proper? How can it be misplaced?! I see no other reason.

So after 4 weeks are over and you still not get the report, just call them again and tell them. And next time onwards give a more accurate address or maybe give an alternate delivery address too(if there is such option available).

dnarana

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hi all,

Is there any number to contact FBI if they have recieved my application or not. I have sent on 2/1/2017 from singapore. THe singpost doesnt provide tracking details after it reaches US

rnagpal89

Feb 23, 2016
Hi people,

This is an URGENT request.

I was in Australia in 2007 for about 8-9 months and then i moved back to India for my Graduation and Post Graduation. I applied through Express Entry and now my consultant suggests that for the stay in Australia ( Which is about 9 years back ) it would be better to provide a PCC from Australia.

I searched online and am not able to find anyway to do that sitting in India.

Can someone please guide me on this as i have a few days till my papers go in finally.

Would be thankful and grateful.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DiNaV said:
Well did you put your address correctly? Were the directions proper? How can it be misplaced?! I see no other reason.

So after 4 weeks are over and you still not get the report, just call them again and tell them. And next time onwards give a more accurate address or maybe give an alternate delivery address too(if there is such option available).
Yes DiNav, I had mentioned my full address along with the pin code of the area and everything. I normally put this address everywhere and the post reaches me without any trouble, in fact there has never been any trouble as the society that I live in is old and well known.

As an alternate and from what I have read on the internet, I think its better to go for the US address. So I am planning to order another copy on the US address of my uncle. I know I will have to go through with the pain of address change form to be filled and faxing it to FBI and everything but can't take any more risks with the Indian address.

Any other opinions from you or any one in the forum is welcome before I go for ordering another copy once 4 weeks are passed.

Regards

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
dnarana said:
Hi all,

Is there any number to contact FBI if they have recieved my application or not. I have sent on 2/1/2017 from singapore. THe singpost doesnt provide tracking details after it reaches US
304-625-5590

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Hi there

My request delivered to FBI 9 Sep. 2016 no reply yet... is there anybody whose PCC took so long without any reply

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Seeker16 said:
Hi there

My request delivered to FBI 9 Sep. 2016 no reply yet... is there anybody whose PCC took so long without any reply
Did your CC get charged?
I sent mine in October and got mine last month.

You should call them and ask.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I got my ITA on Jan 11. I live in India. In my PCC application should I provide a US delivery address for faster delivery or it does not make much of a difference in timeline if I provide Indian address? I hope to get the PCC within my EE application time frame.
Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
mukulabd said:
Hello,
I got my ITA on Jan 11. I live in India. In my PCC application should I provide a US delivery address for faster delivery or it does not make much of a difference in timeline if I provide Indian address? I hope to get the PCC within my EE application time frame.
Thanks.
If you have an US address, please go for it. They send the report by ordinary mail, and you know how India post works.. Not worth risking considering long wait to get the report

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
DEEPCUR said:
If you have an US address, please go for it. They send the report by ordinary mail, and you know how India post works.. Not worth risking considering long wait to get the report
Hi Experts,

I have the same question -

I am on the verge of sending my application to the FBI. Just wanted to confirm on one thing.

In the "Applicant Home Address" I have given my current address in India. But in the "Mail Results to Address" I am planning to give a C/O address of a relative of mine in the US. This is to make the mailing a little smoother.

But does this or any other address get printed on the final report we get? And if yes, will it matter to CIC what gets printed on the report?

Regards,
Ankush

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I called up the FBI on +1-304-625-5590, and asked them about my query on address.

As per the person on the phone - it is acceptable that I give the mail to address of a relative in the US.

Also that address will come printed on the report since they use a window envelope and that's where they will send a mail to.

He also confirmed that the address on the report does not matter.

And I am sure he thought I was stupid to ask this question.

Regards,
Ankush