+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today they are Processing application received Jan-4 , opening packages received Jan-8

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
I just got alerted(alert received 5 april 2016 11:50AM PDT ) via Bank of america credit card alert system that my credit card is charged by FBI Record Request

my timeline here
Date Event
Jan 4 2016 Applications sent by USPS priority 2 day mail
Jan 6 2016 Applications delivered by USPS Confirmed
April 5 2016 credit card charged

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
Cansen said:
Hi Neel25,

Whether your fingerprints got accepted?
Hi cansen
Don't know dear as I sent mail to them regarding this but still they didn't response.
Waiting for report.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel25 said:
Hi cansen
Don't know dear as I sent mail to them regarding this but still they didn't response.
Waiting for report.
O ok

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

Does it occur to you? I mailed a certified check to FBI last Dec. And today I got their email saying that my fund is insufficient. My question is that will this put my request another 15 week waiting? I asked them and haven't gotten reply.
Also, I believe that it is 18 dollar fee. How is this insufficient? Unless there is a late fee for cashing the check. I issued the check last July...

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Vivian613 said:
Hello everyone,

Does it occur to you? I mailed a certified check to FBI last Dec. And today I got their email saying that my fund is insufficient. My question is that will this put my request another 15 week waiting? I asked them and haven't gotten reply.
Also, I believe that it is 18 dollar fee. How is this insufficient? Unless there is a late fee for cashing the check. I issued the check last July...
Yes, this means you have to start the entire process all over, unless you can get the FBI to expedite your request- but they don't usually do that, it's a very long shot.
Did you have this check drafted from outside of the US or within it?

Apparently I was wrong, so disregard

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Yes, this means you have to start the entire process all over, unless you can get the FBI to expedite your request- but they don't usually do that, it's a very long shot.
Did you have this check drafted from outside of the US or within it?
Hello Aragorn165,

Does FBI website specify this situation?
I had this check drafted within it. If I remember correctly, there was no credit card option available. OMG, what should I do?

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hello Aragorn165,

Does FBI website specify this situation?
I had this check drafted within it. If I remember correctly, there was no credit card option available. OMG, what should I do?
You don't need to start the whole process. Whoever said that is a jerk. Just phone fbi and tell them you're just gonna fax a payment form with your visa or MasterCard info. Hope this helps.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Canuckoo2015 said:
You don't need to start the whole process. Whoever said that is a jerk. Just phone fbi and tell them you're just gonna fax a payment form with your visa or MasterCard info. Hope this helps.
Thank you all for your help. They did attach me a credit card payment form to fill out and ask me to scan/email to them. I am going to call them to clarify and keep you all posted.

Thank you again.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Thank you all for your help. They did attach me a credit card payment form to fill out and ask me to scan/email to them. I am going to call them to clarify and keep you all posted.

Thank you again.
Just it is a big puzzle to me regarding the insufficient payment. I just contacted my bank. Certified check does not expire and does not have late fee for being cashed after an extended period.

limon01

Jan 14, 2016
Hello

One question. I’ve trying to find out by e-mail if my fingerprints were accepted but I always get the following response from the FBI:

“According to the FBI's records, your request was completed and mailed out on approximately 4/4/2016. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time to receive the response.”

So I wonder if it means that the fingerprints were accepted. Somebody has got the same response and got the PCC?

Thanks

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limon01 said:
... your request was completed and mailed out on approximately 4/4/2016...
doesn't it mean your processing is completed (finger print processing is part of overall processing)?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Canuckoo2015 said:
Is this true?
I was told you need to restart the process.
I wish FBI would get their communication in line, and give consistent information :/
Apologies for the confusion Vivian!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Vivian613 said:

Thank you again.
If the email specifically asked you to email them a completed form, then yes, you shouldn't have to start over! In my case, however, a rejection of prints from the FBI came alongside links to all forms (including the credit card form) so simply getting the links isn't proof enough.
Regardless, it appears I was wrong to begin with anyway, so don't worry- it seems like you won't have to start over from the beginning :)
Good luck, and my apologies for the confusion!