Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Opening packages : 23rd March
Processing packages : 20th March

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Sinsi said:
Hi ,

Please give me email id to contact FBI .Just to have reference email to send to VO.
e-mail : liaison @ leo.gov.

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
harrysaini said:
e-mail : liaison @ leo.gov.
Hey harrysaini, I wanted to ask you a question. The FBI has badly messed up my application!! :mad: ...I had to close down the credit card I had originally given them because of some unauthorized activity. So on April 5th I faxed them a signed letter with the old and new credit card numbers etc. (exactly following the instructions of the FBI rep to whom I had talked to on the phone).

When I spoke to them yesterday, they said they my application was "declined" because I did not use the correct payment FORM from the FBI website , even though the details I gave were exactly the same!!!!!!! ::) ....Now they are saying that even if I fax them the correct form, the process will start from scratch and will take another 12 to 14 weeks. This is beyond INSANE!! and totally unfair!! :mad: ....no amount of pleading and explaining my situation to the lady helped.

To my good luck, just as a safety measure, I had sent a second set of fingerprints with complete application on the 7th of April. However, I am EXTREMELY worried that they will mix up the first and second app.

Will they treat the second app as completely separate? .....Please help, I am in total panic mode right now. Should I send them an explanation email, or simply wait another 3 weeks and then call them? Thanks!!

adritth

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 16th
Nomination.....
jan 16th
AOR Received.
Feb 26
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing from april 1
Med's Request
april 7
Med's Done....
April 14
Interview........
Hopefully waived..TLU April 20
Passport Req..
DM on 21st AUgust..waiting for ppr
Hey don't panic..if u have sent an other application it is considered separate..have hope..call them after a couple of weeks to know the status..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
747-captain said:
Hey harrysaini, I wanted to ask you a question. The FBI has badly messed up my application!! :mad: ...I had to close down the credit card I had originally given them because of some unauthorized activity. So on April 5th I faxed them a signed letter with the old and new credit card numbers etc. (exactly following the instructions of the FBI rep to whom I had talked to on the phone).

When I spoke to them yesterday, they said they my application was "declined" because I did not use the correct payment FORM from the FBI website , even though the details I gave were exactly the same!!!!!!! ::) ....Now they are saying that even if I fax them the correct form, the process will start from scratch and will take another 12 to 14 weeks. This is beyond INSANE!! and totally unfair!! :mad: ....no amount of pleading and explaining my situation to the lady helped.

To my good luck, just as a safety measure, I had sent a second set of fingerprints with complete application on the 7th of April. However, I am EXTREMELY worried that they will mix up the first and second app.

Will they treat the second app as completely separate? .....Please help, I am in total panic mode right now. Should I send them an explanation email, or simply wait another 3 weeks and then call them? Thanks!!
But is it the same old card given then it might be an issue again, sorry to say. if the application is separate then its totally separate because its a full set of application and new payment. They are happy to process as its additional payment.
Thats why when we deal with govt/outside organizations its better to provide any method of payment which does not fail easily(except credit card). I agree that it will be easier to track but its the most sensitive one to use.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
747-captain said:
Hey captain i agree with both adrith and harirajmohan.
If you have sent this as a completely different application with a payment method of a different Credit card then you should be good .
i would also try and call up FBI to re-process the application..but if they are not listening try to talk to a different agent on the phone line or try to get hold of any of their superior if they can help you out
you were smart enough to send another application and i think 7th of april application would take another 2 week to get processed..

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Thanks adritth, harirajmohan and harrysaini for your suggestions!

Yes, I had included a complete form, fingerprints and new credit card info on the 2nd application. The purpose for the 2nd app was as a safety measure (in case fingerprints got rejected, and I was anticipating the possibility of these kinds of issues as well).

I just got off the phone from the FBI, and they are totally inflexible on re-processing. However, they assured me that if I sent a 2nd app, it would not get "inter-mixed" with the 1st one. My main concern was since they make a note of these things on their computer, whether it would confuse the agent that was processing the app.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
747-captain said:

Yes, I had included a complete form, fingerprints and new credit card info on the 2nd application. The purpose for the 2nd app was as a safety measure (in case fingerprints got rejected, and I was anticipating the possibility of these kinds of issues as well).

I just got off the phone from the FBI, and they are totally inflexible on re-processing. However, they assured me that if I sent a 2nd app, it would not get "inter-mixed" with the 1st one. My main concern was since they make a note of these things on their computer, whether it would confuse the agent that was processing the app.
great to hear that it's all cleared out..wish you the best so that you get the FBI PCC and sail through to PPR

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
747-captain said:

Good. Did you happen to ask them which date they are processing?

bobbyjc

Jun 1, 2015
747-captain:

I am in the same boat - my credit card was closed by bank due to suspicious activities. After that I emailed FBI a scanned copy of a new payment form.

When you sent your updated payment info, did you send a new pmt form, or did you include the new credit card number in a letter?

Thanks!

binoy madackan

Aug 2, 2013
harrysaini said:
Does not matter you can send them an email asking for an extension as the FBI PCC is going to take time ..they generally give you a 30 day extension and if you need more you need to send them another mail when the time period is coming to the end..
Thanks harrysaini for all your advise. I am planning to send my Indian pcc,rprf receipt and medical receipt before the dead line .Anyway I have to ask atleast 45 days extension for submission of FBI. I worked only in cruise lines running in US waters in USA and not in land. Should I mention this when I apply for my extension? I just stayed only 4 days in land during my sign on and sign off .

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
What I would suggest is send everything including the receipt that you have sent to get FBI PCC to FBI office and write a email explaining that you have only been in the U.S. For 4 days .if your lucky they will process it without the FBI PCC otherwise since you have already applied for it ..wait till you get it and send it to your VO

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
harrysaini said:
great to hear that it's all cleared out..wish you the best so that you get the FBI PCC and sail through to PPR
Thanks! ...and wish you the best to so that your MR comes very soon!!

harirajmohan said:
Good. Did you happen to ask them which date they are processing?
They just told me they are opening packages from the 24th, and processing is a couple days behind.

bobbyjc said:
747-captain:

I am in the same boat - my credit card was closed by bank due to suspicious activities. After that I emailed FBI a scanned copy of a new payment form.

When you sent your updated payment info, did you send a new pmt form, or did you include the new credit card number in a letter?

Thanks!
If you faxed them the EXACT same form called "credit card payment form" from the FBI website then you should be fine.

Unfortunately at the time I faxed it to them that lady had given me wrong information. She asked me to fax all of the old and new CC details on a signed letter explaining the situation. And that's exactly what I did.

But it seems you need to fax them the FULL PAYMENT FORM again together with the explanation letter.

binoy madackan

Aug 2, 2013
harrysaini said:
What I would suggest is send everything including the receipt that you have sent to get FBI PCC to FBI office and write a email explaining that you have only been in the U.S. For 4 days .if your lucky they will process it without the FBI PCC otherwise since you have already applied for it ..wait till you get it and send it to your VO
Thanks, should i write written explanation or send it by email.which email id? OR i need to send it by courier to my case processing agent.it shows DA 20220 as my officer.in the document request form he/she asked me to send the original pcc to his address in ottawa.i have every details with me including tracking information,delivery notice,reply from the fbi office regarding my application.