Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steve81 said:
hi guys
my letter was received at fbi at 11th jan 2010
i have not got their letter now.
but they have taken money from my credit card on 8th of march
can anybody tell me after how long they send the report after taking the money from credit card
2-3 weeks

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEy Guys

Pls let me know, I gona send an application for FBI clearence, Do i need to keep any form of proof that i have been applied for canadian immigration coz i filied my papers couple of week back.IS it ok if i send an application and DD and Covber letter.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
my file was received on 12th feb ...I called them today, they said its not in the system .. even though.. it is my second time I sent the fingerprints and they have already processed my fess and stuff

Mar 9, 2010
Update: I spoke with the customer service and I was advised that my FBI cert will be mailed out this Friday, 26 March. Any one who knows the mailing time from US to Manila, Phils?

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
@ chef I sent a copy of my cover letter to FBI

M

markybonus

hey fbi_is_slow,

the clearance looks like it was printed on plain paper without even a signature. if you try to photocopy it though, you'll see a watermark saying "copy/unauthorized". that's how you'll know it's real, because it might be difficult to reproduce that.

i don't think they need an official signature since cic probably calls fbi to verify the validity of the document. i know it's not something that would take around 13 weeks to produce, but that plain looking document is what we need.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
markybonus is right. You needn't worry, that unsigned or whatever document is what you want and is accepted by all organizations. Try copying it, you will know. There is only 1 such original that is generated and no copies can be made. Even a scan cannot replicate the original and it will say "UNAUTHORIZED COPY" several times over which would be clearly visible in the background.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news from FBI finally

"Our records show that you information was sent back to you on 3-23-2010. Thank you!
#11065"

Now am I waiting to see the FBI certificate.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Congrats Ankit. So good news...you aer good to submit full docs soon...mine was received by FBI on 8th Feb so I can expect then to send response back by April 25th ;D

Hoping...I am travelling to Canada May 1st week so wanted to submit all my documents and then travel........otherwise the whole show will be delayed.....

Regards,
Laxmikanth

mafoi

Mar 8, 2010
Finger prints received by FBI on Jan 11
No credit card charge yet :(
It's been 10 weeks. I sent out my application package to Buffalo today without FBI letter. ::)

Mar 9, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Good news from FBI finally

"Our records show that you information was sent back to you on 3-23-2010. Thank you!
#11065"

Now am I waiting to see the FBI certificate.
Great! Let us know if you got it, ok :)

thanks!

smmonis79

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-12-2009
I recieved my FBI report today it shows >>

Arrested or received in 2006
Agency name
Charge 1- Driving on suspended /revoked license
And Court decision dismisses this case because it was Secretary of State fault. License is clear.
is thiis arrest count as a crime or what is the effect of FBI report on my case. Thanks

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
Congrats Ankit. So good news...you aer good to submit full docs soon...mine was received by FBI on 8th Feb so I can expect then to send response back by April 25th ;D
Hoping...I am travelling to Canada May 1st week so wanted to submit all my documents and then travel........otherwise the whole show will be delayed.....
I wish you get it well in time

So did your company trnsfer you to Canada or will it be a short business trip

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
guys i have been sent my documents to FBI and i have never kept any evdiece says that it is for canadian immigration,Pls let me know is it ok if i havent keep any canadian doc

pls let me know