Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Thats greats.....

From which country did you apply and did u mention the expedite request.

This now gives hope for all of us.....

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes I did put in an expadite request...applied from the usa -- and paid with money order! the report is dated 03/12/2010 ---

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Twistedbubbletea did you put in a expedite request as well?
I just sent out my own request for an expedite by May 31st.
Lets see how it stands.

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,

i was in usa for 2 yrs i wana know how to get ppcc fbi, I have completed the Fbi form and taken a dd for 18$,i would like to know do i need to get and offical sign from local police or i can just sent like thta the application.i am from chennai

Pls let me know

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chef said:
hey guys,

i was in usa for 2 yrs i wana know how to get ppcc fbi, I have completed the Fbi form and taken a dd for 18$,i would like to know do i need to get and offical sign from local police or i can just sent like thta the application.i am from chennai

Pls let me know
Here is the process for people in Chennai.
The Forensic Department has an office called SCRB (State Crime Record Bureau). It is on the Marina Beach Road. If you go from Cathedral road, take a right onto the beach road. Pass the lighthouse and pass 2 more lights. You will then pass a small bridge. As soon as you pass a bridge you will see a graveyard on the left (look carefully you may miss it) and right opposite the graveyard you will see the SCRB building.
Walk in. Mention you want to get fingerprints taken for visa purposes. They will give you a form to fill and the name of the bank to go to to pay the Rs. 50. Once paid, come back to this office and they will give you the fingerprints in the form of your choice.
For US Police Certificates, you may print out the form FD-258 from fbi d.o.t gov
Alternatively, there is a xerox shop opposite Adyar Busdepot that gives you a color printout in a nice thick Fingerprint Card for a cost.

For other cities, look for the Forensic Department in your town and go talk to them. They will help. Do not get tricked by Commercial Agencies who charge an arm and a leg for something as simple as this.

original posted by sriramraghavan @ immihelp
http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194237

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi mtlguy ,

thanks for ur information for he chennai immigrants this will be so useful,

thanks

I

isysy

@arsn21 when did you submit your FBI request and what "expedite date" did you write in your request and on the envelope?

They received mine (my wife's) last March 12th, i channeled it through my sister who's in Maryland. placed expedite date of April 2... on the cover letter and on the envelope.

To others:

The Visa Office (Manila) did'nt ask me to provide the state clearance. Do you think they will ask for it once they get the FBI clearance? or since they didn't ask me, then does that mean they wont?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, if that is of any help. Seeing the delay with my first application for FBI PCC (made on 2nd Nov 09), I had put in a second request (expedite). 2nd request was received by FBI CJIS on 19th Jan 2010 and I got back their letter (PCC) yesterday 20th Mar 2010. Letter was dated 14th Mar 2010 and results were completed on 12th Mar 2010.

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
hi guys
my letter was received at fbi at 11th jan 2010
i have not got their letter now.
but they have taken money from my credit card on 8th of march
can anybody tell me after how long they send the report after taking the money from credit card

Mar 9, 2010
Honolulu said:
Twistedbubbletea did you put in a expedite request as well?
I just sent out my own request for an expedite by May 31st.
Lets see how it stands.
Hi Honolulu! Yes I did but they always advise me that I can get it at the end of 13th week and that it includes mailing time. I wonder how many days it will take for me to get it, anyone? I'm from Manila, Philippines.

A

anushauc

garian4u said:
Guys, if that is of any help. Seeing the delay with my first application for FBI PCC (made on 2nd Nov 09), I had put in a second request (expedite). 2nd request was received by FBI CJIS on 19th Jan 2010 and I got back their letter (PCC) yesterday 20th Mar 2010. Letter was dated 14th Mar 2010 and results were completed on 12th Mar 2010.
Wow .. I so wanted to do it ... Did not end up doing it as I was advised by the CS rep not to .
But looks like it works :)

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
hi guys
my letter was received at fbi at 11th jan 2010
i have not got their letter now.
but they have taken money from my credit card on 8th of march
can anybody tell me after how long they send the report after taking the money from credit card