FBI Clearance in US

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats a bummer.

Only other option that i can think of is that, have your FBI certificate sent to some 1 trustworthy in the US. that person can fedex to you. Not sure if thats do able for you. goog luck

ankit_20 said:
You can not set up Fed Ex account for individuals in India. This facility is available for corporate houses only. I tried it but no good.

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the e-mail I recd just a few mins ago. 13th week of processing as of today

==========================================================================
Thank you for your inquiry,

Our processing time was updated due to the workload we have at the present time. The normal processing time for a request is approximately 10 weeks from the date we receive it. Some of these are taking over the 10weeks and the processing unit is aware of this and they are top priority. We do receive thousands of requests every day, with several thousand of those requesting the information to be expedited which we can not do.

If you need further information please contact

Customer Service Group
304-625-5590
Liaison@leo.gov
==========================================================================

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear all
Please is there anyone around in this forum who got ones finger prints done in Pakistan for FBI clearance.
Please tell me from where and how?

Besides i need to know how to fill the FBI form being used for finger printing?

There are entries like
1) Your Number OCA
2) FBI Number
3) SS #
4) Miscellaneous #

5) Reason Fingerprinted : Might be to mind Applying for Canadian Immigration??

If i could not trace any department (as i have tried and police says no), then can i do it myself in that case

What to write in the entry

Signature of person taking finger prints
I shall really appreciate as this is the only evidence missing. I am trying hard since last couple of months to find a solution for thsi but could not. Please

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friend

I just opened FedEx account and I have the 9-digit number so:
What should I do next????
Just to give the number to the FBI service or I have to do something more ??
Please help , I have not done work like this until now , so I am lost !

Thanks in advance

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
create a shipping labeled addresses to yourself from the FBI --- include a fedex envelope pasted with the lable, that way all FBI has to do is to put your Certificate in the envelope and give it to fedeex. Fed will charge your credit card once they have processed your shipment. make sense!?

paramenio said:
Dear friend

Thanks in advance

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsn21 said:
create a shipping labeled addresses to yourself from the FBI --- include a fedex envelope pasted with the lable, that way all FBI has to do is to put your Certificate in the envelope and give it to fedeex. Fed will charge your credit card once they have processed your shipment. make sense!?
But how to create a shipping labeled addresses to yourself from the FBI . this will be my second letter. The first one is lost , so they will reissue a new one , and I want this one to be in secure hands ( it will cost 180 $ wow)

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio said:
Dear friend

Thanks in advance
Can anyone tell me, What to do. Just to give the 9-digit number on the phone with Customer Care in FBI or I should do something else !?!?

Please help

P.S. this will be second letter , the first one is lost in the regular mail

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
180$ ? are you located in the USA? or else where?

Do you just have a fed ex account # or you have an online access as well?.

If you have an online account login click on shipment in t he from address put FBI address and in the to address put your address.
Play around in the web site it pretty simple. IF you still have problem, call fedex cust care they are good at walking ppl thru. But the site is farily ez to navigate. and you will not be charged even if you make a wrong labele -- your charged after you package is scanned by fedex.

FBI does have time or the resource to take your account # create a lable and then ship it to you.

paramenio said:
Can anyone tell me, What to do. Just to give the 9-digit number on the phone with Customer Care in FBI or I should do something else !?!?

Please help

P.S. this will be second letter , the first one is lost in the regular mail

SS1981

Feb 18, 2010
Hi Guys,
I got my FBI response 10 days back. But the last digit of my social security number that was printed on the response letter was incorrect. I contacted the customer service representative and they asked me to write "my SSN is incorrect and please correct it" and fax the response letter to them. I did this a week back and still did not hear anything from them. When I again called back today, they are saying they do not have any idea on when I would get the corrected copy of my response (because they said that it would be go to some department that they dont know). Can someone help here..what should I do?

Thanks
SS

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just spoke to Kim from the FBI Cust service dept. All of a sudden they are stating that my application was recd on Dec 10th 2009 and that it will be processed in the order it was received. She sounded like she was the least interested in talking to me. She asked me to call in 2 weeks

This is interesting
Canada mail tracking says that the mail was delivered on Nov 17th 2009 (Mailed out on Nov 12th)
FBI Csa have acknowledged several times through e-mail and tele talk that they have recd it on Nov 23rd (did not mind this :'()
Got an e-mail yesterday that it was recd on Dec 1st. :mad:
Kim says...recd on Dec 10th sir. :eek:

I will not be surprised if 2 weeks down the lane they claim that they recd my application in Mid or end of dec.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
mtlguy said:
Just spoke to Kim from the FBI Cust service dept. All of a sudden they are stating that my application was recd on Dec 10th 2009 and that it will be processed in the order it was received. She sounded like she was the least interested in talking to me. She asked me to call in 2 weeks

This is interesting
Canada mail tracking says that the mail was delivered on Nov 17th 2009 (Mailed out on Nov 12th)
FBI Csa have acknowledged several times through e-mail and tele talk that they have recd it on Nov 23rd (did not mind this :'()
Got an e-mail yesterday that it was recd on Dec 1st. :mad:
Kim says...recd on Dec 10th sir. :eek:

I will not be surprised if 2 weeks down the lane they claim that they recd my application in Mid or end of dec.
I called FBI yesterday and the same thing happened to me.

My request was received on Dec 7 according to USPS tracking, and this date has been confirmed by FBI Customer Service Representatives for the last 7-8 weeks (by calling them). But when I called FBI yesterday, they said my request had been received on Dec 14. And they also said it had been 8.5 weeks since the receipt date, but actually it's been 9.5 weeks since Dec 14 (and it's been 10.5 weeks since Dec 7). I tried to explain this during the conversation, but they did not listen (his name was Michael, if I remember correctly) and told me that it would take a few more weeks. This is really depressing...

Dali

Feb 14, 2010
shirinsyeda said:
hi anybody heard from fbi recently?
received my FBI today but dissapointed because i was involved in domestic violence in 2003 but the case was dismised. What do i do ? any advice?