+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Clearance in US

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio said:
I am waiting the FBI Id record for 4 weeks now.

It is mailed to me exactly 4 weeks ago. Is that normal ?
I am in Europe.

Any sugestions what to do ?
I`ve just come back from the local post office to look for my mail.

Thay told me that couse its regular mail, its imposible to tract the mail.

The only way is to call FBI and ask them to track it.

This FBI record it is imposible pain in the ass. I am so frustrated like never before in my life.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio, so you are saying that FBI Cust Care told you that your results were mailed to you 4 weeks back!!! And they have not yet reached you. If that is correct then indeed it is a cause of concern. You must get in touch with FBI to find out if they can issue you another letter. But, if you are saying that you mailed out your request to FBI 4 weeks back and are waiting for a status from them, then it is normal, FBI will take at least 6 weeks to get your request into their system.

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
paramenio, so you are saying that FBI Cust Care told you that your results were mailed to you 4 weeks back!!! And they have not yet reached you. If that is correct then indeed it is a cause of concern. You must get in touch with FBI to find out if they can issue you another letter. But, if you are saying that you mailed out your request to FBI 4 weeks back and are waiting for a status from them, then it is normal, FBI will take at least 6 weeks to get your request into their system.
I am waiting for the letter.
FBI send it to me 4 weeks earlier . It is not possible to take so long.
The FBI Cost Care told me to wait few more days, and call them back . I do not know what to do?
What if it is lost in between ????
What will I do?

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio said:
Please mates , give me some hope
Paramenio,

Could you let us know the following

1. When did you mail out the request
2. When did it reach FBI
3. When was the PCC mailed out as per FBI CSA

I would not blindly trust the CSA. If you have applied a month or 2 ago, there is very slim chance of your application being processed by now and PCC's being mailed to you.

Based on your timeline the forum members might be able to provide you with their input.

Good luck!

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtlguy said:
Paramenio,

Could you let us know the following

1. When did you mail out the request
2. When did it reach FBI
3. When was the PCC mailed out as per FBI CSA

I would not blindly trust the CSA. If you have applied a month or 2 ago, there is very slim chance of your application being processed by now and PCC's being mailed to you.

Based on your timeline the forum members might be able to provide you with their input.

Good luck!
I send the fingerprints in late October
And before 4 weeks they sended to me. But I havent receive anything yet. So 3 and a half months for now :(

I just want to know :

Whats up if it is lost? What are the possibilities ?

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio said:
I send the fingerprints in late October
And before 4 weeks they sended to me. But I havent receive anything yet. So 3 and a half months for now :(

I just want to know :

Whats up if it is lost? What are the possibilities ?
Sorry to hear that. If i were you, I'd talk to the FBI CSA and try to have reissue a new PCC if possible.

When you talk to them, be polite and patient and try to explain your situation. They might be able to consider your request and reissue a PCC.

This time, create a fed ex acct in advance and have fed ex pick it up for you and have you billed for it. That way you can track the shipping.

I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be for you. I hope and pray that you get your PCC.

Good luck!

hilow

Feb 14, 2007
guys, just so you know, i sent my request requirng urgent attention. Anyhow, I got my results back in 1.5 months. So about 6 weeks, which is better than their 8-10 weeks on their website. I live in US - so don't know if that amde the process a litle quicker.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Application was received by FBI on 6th Jan 2010 as per my postal company records. I asked FBI if they can confirm the same, they said that it will not come in their system before 8 weeks and I have no option but to wait till mid of March to get a status update from Them. All my docs are ready other than FBI clearance and my 120 days have started on 9th Feb

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtlguy said:
Sorry to hear that. If i were you, I'd talk to the FBI CSA and try to have reissue a new PCC if possible.
When you talk to them, be polite and patient and try to explain your situation. They might be able to consider your request and reissue a PCC.
This time, create a fed ex acct in advance and have fed ex pick it up for you and have you billed for it. That way you can track the shipping.
I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be for you. I hope and pray that you get your PCC.
Good luck!
Thanks mtlguy. Can someone tell me just a little bit. What kind of account do I have to open in Fedex and what exactly I have to do.
Huge Thanks in advance .
Greetings

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_20, I believe you submit your CIC application to the buffalo office if your FBI is pending.

ankit_20 said:
My Application was received by FBI on 6th Jan 2010 as per my postal company records. I asked FBI if they can confirm the same, they said that it will not come in their system before 8 weeks and I have no option but to wait till mid of March to get a status update from Them. All my docs are ready other than FBI clearance and my 120 days have started on 9th Feb

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsn21 said:
ankit_20, I believe you submit your CIC application to the buffalo office if your FBI is pending.
My office is New Delhi. The instructions I received from CIO says it should be a single package. Since it is still around 115 days to go for deadline, I will have to wait.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Ankit

I also got the same response from FBI, instead they said it will take 6 weeks to get into the system and it will take 10-14 weeks to send them back to us so considering potal delays I would say it will take whole 3 months to get the response from FBI in hand.

My courier reached there on February 5th and I received AOR on Feb 2nd. :-X

Regards,
Laxmikanth

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have you attempted attempted contacting the embassy directly via email, I am sure they know FBI takes a while, and might have exception to the standard rule.

ankit_20 said:
My office is New Delhi. The instructions I received from CIO says it should be a single package. Since it is still around 115 days to go for deadline, I will have to wait.

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just go to fedex.com and open an account its pretty simple. once account is setup , you can create shipments online (which is cheaper) and just drop off at any fedex loacation.

This info is based on USA, I am not sure if its any different else where

paramenio said:
Thanks mtlguy. Can someone tell me just a little bit. What kind of account do I have to open in Fedex and what exactly I have to do.
Huge Thanks in advance .
Greetings

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsn21 said:
just go to fedex.com and open an account its pretty simple. once account is setup , you can create shipments online (which is cheaper) and just drop off at any fedex loacation.

This info is based on USA, I am not sure if its any different else where
You can not set up Fed Ex account for individuals in India. This facility is available for corporate houses only. I tried it but no good.