waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
DEAR FRIENDS,

I FOUND THAT IF I BOOK TICKET ONLINE THAT TOO BY MIXING AIRLINES IT COMES CHEAP WHEN COMPARED TO STICKING ONE AIRLINES. IN FACT I'LL RECAH IN LESS TIME AS WELL..
DO U THINK BudgetAir.com IS SAFE TO BOOK..I CAN BUY INDIA TO TORONTO TICKET 2 WAY IN 52,000INR.
I HAVE TO TAKE BA AND AIR CANADA AIRLINES ON THIS TRIP...

PLS SUGGEST

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day!!

My application was received by CIO last July 15, and still my credit card is not yet deducted. And I did not receive any email from them. If they will return the full package it should be less than a month. Do i need to check the post office if they receive returned package?

Can someone give me an email address where to do follow up about application form?

Thank you.

leigh

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Good morning comrades,

My application was received by CIO on thursday 04-08-11. This morning,i just checked my eCAS and i found out that my address disappeared. I do hope is a good one.

NB; it will intrest you to know that my file was given a NER this year before CAP was reached as a result of 'insufficient evidence from employers'CIO

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
leigh said:
Good day!!

My application was received by CIO last July 15, and still my credit card is not yet deducted. And I did not receive any email from them. If they will return the full package it should be less than a month. Do i need to check the post office if they receive returned package?

Can someone give me an email address where to do follow up about application form?
Thank you.
leigh
Hi leigh,

You should join the below thread. There are others who applied as the same time as you and do not have their CC charged. It will be easy for you to follow when you are on the spreadsheet. So, I recommend you to come join this thread and give your other details of application

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1845.html

Below is link to spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
giogenre said:
Regarding the Proof of Relationship in Canada, do my relative (my brother) have his documents (copies of his scanned passport, Citizenship card, monthly bills, credit card invoices, etc.) be notarized there in Canada before he send it to me? thanks!
i also have a brother and his family living in canada already...i send them pr cards copy, marriage cert, birth cert of my brother, monthly bills, invoices just proofs that he presently lives in canada...i only have scanned copies as he sent them to me thru e-mail...i think will suffice, as they have not asked for notarized ones on the above items. i think, its because our relative's records are already in their system so it is just so easy for them to check and verify your relationship with them.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REYNOLD said:
i also have a brother and his family living in canada already...i send them pr cards copy, marriage cert, birth cert of my brother, monthly bills, invoices just proofs that he presently lives in canada...i only have scanned copies as he sent them to me thru e-mail...i think will suffice, as they have not asked for notarized ones on the above items. i think, its because our relative's records are already in their system so it is just so easy for them to check and verify your relationship with them.
thanks Reynold!

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it OK to have a photocopy of the documents in color? Many Multi-function printers is easily available nowadays and having a colored copies is an option. Although nothing in the guide or checklist take note of copies in color or black & white.

tia!

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
giogenre said:
Is it OK to have a photocopy of the documents in color? Many Multi-function printers is easily available nowadays and having a colored copies is an option. Although nothing in the guide or checklist take note of copies in color or black & white.

tia!
i think its fine as long as you hve it notarized.

Jul 2, 2011
hello

i just want to know abt something i was filling the foam the IMM008 generic one and i saw the CSQ what is CSQ it asked that do u have your CSQ if yes then put the number if no the when did u applied for CSQ? but i did not applied for it i dun even know abt it can anyone plz help me with this??

thank u

ceresto

Aug 10, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Certificat de sélection du Québec
Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ)

The Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) is a document issued by Quebec Immigration authorities (Immigration et Communautés culturelles) indicating that the person designated on the certificate has been selected to reside within the territory of the Province of Quebec. The CSQ is not a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa and cannot be utilized for entry into Canada.

abdullah.khalique said:
hello

i just want to know abt something i was filling the foam the IMM008 generic one and i saw the CSQ what is CSQ it asked that do u have your CSQ if yes then put the number if no the when did u applied for CSQ? but i did not applied for it i dun even know abt it can anyone plz help me with this??

thank u

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Dear seniors ,

I want to know can i bring/transfer cash later on fr india to my ca bnk to buy house etc in canada or i have to declare my funds (total) at the landing time?
also, do i need to declare my fixed assets eg property on my name in india, mutual funds, share? apart fr the cash which is min req by the canada immigration fr immigrants..

thanks and look for yr advise..

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Hi All,

I have filed my application under 1122 category (where the cap is 419 as on Aug 10- so that means updated as on Aug 9). My application was delivered in their office on the evening of Aug 11. Though they were updating the count everyday till Aug 10, they havent updated after that. Though I am sure, that cap under is category is reached already, I am just wondering why arn't the yupdating the count. Or is there any other way I can find out when was the cap filled? How long do I have to wait till I find out if my application was received before the cap was filled?

Appreciate your response!! Thanks!

adil143

May 16, 2011
i have sent my application to cio on 31-05-2011 and i got a reply on 18th August 2011 by an e-mail which states that

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment.

TOTAL

66 out of

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.
they also mentioned in the email that

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application.

in this email it is clear that if i have some new information or something which claim points i have to re-apply
but i want to know that if my application processing fee will be refunded or not. As they have not mentioned it in the e-mail.

what i have to do now ? thanks for any guidence

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Adil,

Sorry for NER. But you will get your fee back as your file is at first stage.

Do not worry & good luck .

Regards
Mayank

adil143 said:
i have sent my application to cio on 31-05-2011 and i got a reply on 18th August 2011 by an e-mail which states that

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment.

TOTAL

66 out of

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.
they also mentioned in the email that

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application.

in this email it is clear that if i have some new information or something which claim points i have to re-apply
but i want to know that if my application processing fee will be refunded or not. As they have not mentioned it in the e-mail.

what i have to do now ? thanks for any guidence