+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
maruti81 said:
Leon said:
You are not supposed to send IELTS to Sydney as far as I know. You will send it later if they approve you and forward your file to the local visa office. Then you will have 120 days to send them all your documents, including IELTS. If you need 14 points from IELTS and get less, you should try to study for it and take it again while you have time.
Thanks Leon for sharing information. Appreciate.

I need 11 points from language to touch 67 points. I claimed 14 points in my application. I did my IELTS OK and hoping to get enough score to be able to get 12-14 points from it. Let's see.

How long it will take to hear from Sydney office?

Thanks again.
Can someone answer my above question please reg. how long will it generally take to hear from Sydney office? Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know but if you look at trackitt.com it looks like out of 40 people who sent in their applications in March some 13 already had documents requested. Out of 44 people who sent in February, 19 have had documents requested. That should give you some idea.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Leon said:
I don't know but if you look at trackitt.com it looks like out of 40 people who sent in their applications in March some 13 already had documents requested. Out of 44 people who sent in February, 19 have had documents requested. That should give you some idea.
Thanks Leon. Probably, I should expect to hear from them in 1-3 months I guess.

naveenanand

Apr 2, 2009
Please let me know how important are those designations mentioned in the ministerial list.

My role is one of Consultant(since I am in an IT consulting company)however I have been doing all(and even more)duties enlisted in the NOC category for Computer and Information system manager

Please explain if I need to take care of anything specifically to avoid any misunderstading anf outright rejection just by seeing the designation

Rgds

Naveen

Neets

May 20, 2009
HELP REQUIRE FROM ALL

Hi All,

I am planning to apply as FSW. I have 4+ years of experience.

i have some queries. I earlier worked in VB and now i am working in JAVA. So i come under the category of NOC code 2174 , but suddenly i came to know that cic posted another 38 lists of occupations.

When i checked there i could not found my category. there is only 1 category and that is 0213. But it looks like for managers.

As i comes under core progrmmer/IT profesional category , so as per 38 lists IT professionals can't apply.

Is the NOC list and this CIC list both are different ?

shall i apply under 0213 category ?

Please help or advise me on this .

Thanks,

vidhya_S

May 21, 2009
"NEED HELP"!!!!!!

Hi All,
I had applied for the Canadian PR through the Federal Skilled Worker's program on Feb 2008 and recieved my acknowledgement around April 2008. The eCas status shows that my present status is "In Process". I recieved the request for Medicals, Police clearance certificates, Permanent residence fees etc during the month of Oct 2008. I also sent the required documents, PR Fees, completed my medicals by Nov 2008. After that i have not heard anything from the Buffalo office for the Passport request or anything. Also i am planning to go for a vacation to India. So i wanted to find out if it is fine if i contact the Buffalo office for the status through email or fax? But will this delay my processing times. Can someone help me how long would it take for the Buffalo office to request for the passport from us once we complete medicals and paid the required permanent residence fees.

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
how long funds should be in bank

HI RUPESHHARI,
plz help me i received AOR from canada on2 april 2009 and they give me 120 days. my account is runing in good condition but from last month my balance was only one lac pakistani.now 20-05-2009 .i submite 12 lacs in my accunt as per cic requirement.and i have also prove of this fund that i sell off my kinoo garden.so plz tell me when i should apply?second my wife is principal applicant.they will accept my bank statement.
plzzz guide me fraz

deano2711

Apr 3, 2009
Quick Question

Is there any way I can find out if my FSW application forms have been recieved without waiting for a response from CIC? I dont trust my postal service and I dont really want to wait all this time not knowing wether they have recieved anything?

Cheers

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Common questions

HI RUPESHARI
DO U KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS I NEED TO SUBMIT TO PROVE MY WORK EXPERIENCE. WILL JUST A NOTARIZED COPY OF THE EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT & PAYSLIP WILL DO OR DO THEY REQUIRE TAX CERTIFICATE AS WELL?

siva7737

Jun 2, 2009
Hello members,

I have got three years work permit from Dec. 2008. Also I have 10 years of experience. Recently I applied for PR. They have returned my application and asking me to apply for my wife and child also. But they are not interested. So, what should I reply to the immigration officials?

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hi Siva,

You have to apply for all your family, regardless of they are going or not.
Hammad

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Hi,
Is Employment contract really necessary? The current company that I am working did not provide me any contract paperwork.

All I can do to prove my current work experience is a 'Employment Verification' letter from my HR which states the position, job responsibilities, benefits etc..is nt that enough? Of course, I have my pay stubs, W-2 forms, tax returns to backup with in case they get back to me.

I am assuming that the above 'Employment Verification' letter works as a 'Letter of Reference' too. Do I need to submit a separate 'Letter of Reference' too?

Experts/seniors, please guide me your suggestions.

Thank you.

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
See From Nova Scotia Sydney my case has been approved recently and i have only 120 days to submit full application.

Now If i take two months basic french class from French Alliance and get certificate would that certificate be enough to send with IELTS result to Islamabad along with my full permanent residence application?

Is there any chance that CIC Islamabad would ask me TEF exam later?

I dont want to withdrawl my case. What should i do now?

chief2009

Jun 11, 2009
hi guys,
i have got my PR on 2june 2009 from london, i applied in sep 2005, im Mechanical engineer with masters from london and 4 year experience, ielts 7 in each section. thas the summary of my case.
i got married on 9june 2009,
now the PR conformation letter came with the visa says tha if your faimly composition has been changed before you travell to canada , you must inform canadian high commission, london ,
now my question is if i write them a letter that im married now, what they will do???????
do i need to send the passport again????
my wife will join me after 1 year as she is studying in back home. then i will apply her visa
tell me wat to do plzzzzzzz.
thanks

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
canada immig help

salaam...
yar i am planing to apply for the immimration under the electrician category.. i have 7 yers of working exprience.. and i am currently doing my bachelors in electrical engineering..
are there any chances of mine geting immigration..
please help...