09 -02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 & remedical on 17-04-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 7.05.2012 & address update on 10.05.2012
Dear Mayank,

I have a query reg. filling up the 'Additional family information form IMM5406E ' . I read somebody experience on this forum and i am quoting it from one of our forum member response verbatim below :

' in the Additional Info, a lot of successful (by successful i mean those who already have their visas) applicants shared with us how they filled it up. and that is the PA under the applicant column, and the spouse under the spouse column even if it is the spouse's turn to state his/her family members. there is only one PA between husband and wife, the others become dependents, unless they are both PA, submitting different or separate application packages and paying processing fees each. it has been stated too in my previously returned documents by the CIO themselves, during one of the errors made by my previous agents. '

My query to you is:

As in our case my wife is the principal applicant and we both need to fill our family details - So should we include my wife name in the applicant column AND my name in the spouse/common law partner in the separate forms to be signed by us separately ? Is this the correct way.

Your response will be great help to us ..... as we are very confused at the moment and we donot want to end up making mistake.

Thanks .

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
ANYONE APPLIED FOR CA PR FROM OMAN CAN CONNECT ON
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hi-all-from-oman-t74872.30.html

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Sandz,

No. When u r filling details of ur family member then make sure u write ur name as Principal applicant & ur wife`s as spouse.

Hope this will clear ur confusion.

regards
Mayank

sandz said:
Dear Mayank,

I have a query reg. filling up the 'Additional family information form IMM5406E ' . I read somebody experience on this forum and i am quoting it from one of our forum member response verbatim below :

' in the Additional Info, a lot of successful (by successful i mean those who already have their visas) applicants shared with us how they filled it up. and that is the PA under the applicant column, and the spouse under the spouse column even if it is the spouse's turn to state his/her family members. there is only one PA between husband and wife, the others become dependents, unless they are both PA, submitting different or separate application packages and paying processing fees each. it has been stated too in my previously returned documents by the CIO themselves, during one of the errors made by my previous agents. '

My query to you is:

As in our case my wife is the principal applicant and we both need to fill our family details - So should we include my wife name in the applicant column AND my name in the spouse/common law partner in the separate forms to be signed by us separately ? Is this the correct way.

Your response will be great help to us ..... as we are very confused at the moment and we donot want to end up making mistake.

Thanks .

abhimanyu

Jul 31, 2011
Hi !

I am a software professional and looking for immigration/work permit in Canada. I checked out my eligibility through one of the links given and m score comes out to be 67 which I am eligible.

So, I want to know what should be my next step to get Canada work permit.

Is it necessary to have a job first in Canada and then apply for work permit?

Thanks,
Abhimanyu

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: additional family information

I have a query here and please will be very thankful fro your help. In the additional Family form information right, there is a space to put spouse or common-law partner and the SEE NOTE 1. When you go to note 1 it says: If no spouse or common-law partner is listed in section A, read and sign below. And when you go to the application guide it tells you if no spouse or common-law partner , sign the declaration at the end of section A. Well so far is understandable until you read the form where you are suppose to sign and they say"I certify I do not have a spouse or a common law partner, ex-spouse. or former common-law partner. I am so confused with this because i have an ex-spouse. So i think i just wouldn´t sign it right??? eventhough i left blank the part were it mentions the spouse......... Please any suggestions.Thanks beforehand

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
mayankpandya said:
Dear Sandz,

No. When u r filling details of ur family member then make sure u write ur name as Principal applicant & ur wife`s as spouse.

Hope this will clear ur confusion.

regards
Mayank
b care full about principal applicant and applicant. when u r completing additional family information form----- when u r completing ur form u r the applicant,when ur spouse is completing her form she is applicant and u r spouse at that time,when ur kid is completing his form he is applicant and if he got spouse he should write spouse name.the person who is signing the form he is the applicant.

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Seniors,

My application was recieved on 14th of June 2011 under NOC 3112 and cap was reached on 15th update. Its been almost 2 months now and we havent recienved any reply from Visa office nor have got my documents back. I have checked with my local back through which i made the bank draft and its still not cashed yet.

Please suggest what to do?

Regards

Zeeshan

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Zeecee,

I advise you to email/call CIO to know the status of your file.

Regards
Mayank

zeecee said:
Dear Seniors,

My application was recieved on 14th of June 2011 under NOC 3112 and cap was reached on 15th update. Its been almost 2 months now and we havent recienved any reply from Visa office nor have got my documents back. I have checked with my local back through which i made the bank draft and its still not cashed yet.

Regards

Zeeshan

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Dear All
my Quebec interview is going to be in 9th Sep, in Paris, But unfortunately I've been rejected for Schengen visa, Appeal is on Process and not sure about the appeal result, does any one know what should I do now? I already informed to BIQ email but after a week I just received an automatic confirmation in receiving my email, but no reply yet, does any body know what will happen to my immigration? Are they going to wave the interview or send it to any where else? any suggestion? I am totally confused and not sure what to do!!!
Cans any one help me PLEASE.
Thanks
Mah

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone share about this scenario or if you experience the same situation. The bank draft is not yet cashed yet. and still no feedback from VO. Is it means rejected or incomplete documents and will return the whole package to you.. please share something i have the same problem..thank you

Dear Seniors,

Regards

Zeeshan

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mayankpandya said:
Dear Zeecee,

I advise you to email/call CIO to know the status of your file.

Regards
Mayank
Dear Mayank,

Can you please tell me the email id where to send my query to know the status of my file.

I have applied from Pakistan under 3112.

Thanks

Zeeshan

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
hi i have a doubt while filling my background application forms under family class spouse

its very complicated so can you plz help me to calculate my education detail....

you done Primary school 1 to 7 class----7 years
then the secondary school 8 to 10 class ----3 years
then High secondary 11 an 12 class -----2 years

but

but at last in 12th class i fail so i didn't try again

then

i went to Diploma course on base of 10th (secondary school) for 3 years.
you can do same Diploma course on base of high school (12th class) but in 2 years.... its same thing...

so now i am confuse,
what should i put?

i can put either N/A or Fail....
and how i calculate total number of formal education...

i was thinking

primary school ---7
secondary/ high school ---4
Diploma---3

something else

plz help me to fill this

i need to send a application a soon possible