+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Re: Common questions

jhasan,
I do not think sydney ever replies by email. If you are approved, they will send you the fee receipt which cannot be emailed. If rejected, they will send your documents back (I think) which is again not possible by email.

jhasan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
may 2009 to chc-isb
AOR Received.
provisional acceptance : 31-12-2009
File Transfer...
April 2011 to chc - london
Med's Request
11-08-2011
Med's Done....
21-08-2011
Interview........
waived i guess??
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 02-12-2011, PPR2-30-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2012

wpc71 said:
jhasan,
I do not think sydney ever replies by email. If you are approved, they will send you the fee receipt which cannot be emailed. If rejected, they will send your documents back (I think) which is again not possible by email.
wpc71,
Thanks very much for your valuable input, forms i sent were under fsw-category-1 and the form i was refering to is IMM0008egen. Please note i was not required to send anyother document except filled in forms, a copy of passport, 2 self addressed labels and demand draft. However consdiering your opinion if i have to get a reciept of payment and if they do not scan and attach it to email then in that case i guess i will need to wait for there postal reply.
thanks very much for your advise.
Regards,
jhasan

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008

Yours is not late yet. I received mine in less than a month. Wait for a couple of more weeks. Good luck!

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hello there, (related to FSW)
i have very complex situation regarding "proof of Funds" . As 50% of my funds invested in Prize bonds of State bank and 50% in banks. one more thing i have an owned property having fair value or markt value arround 85% of required fund limit***. Should i also show current valuation as proof of fund and prize bonds photo copies as supporting backups. My Ques. here is that DOES COPIES OF PRIZE BONDS+VALID PROPERTY PAPERS will be considered as proof of funds(***Limit 10,800CAD required)

pls reply to my query its urgent .Am goona to fwd my case in 1st week of april please.

Abdul . seesamad@hotmail.com
Islamabad-PK

hassanz

Mar 27, 2009

Dear All,
I am an University "Assistant Professor" from Jan 2009 In Bangladesh. I have completed my PhD from Canada in Oct 2008. I stayed in Canada from Jan 2005-Oct 2008 and during that period I was research assistant (where I get paid) to my professor. Before going to Canada, I have two years University teaching experience as Lecturer.

I have post-graduation work permit from Canada (my canadian visa is expired but have valid US visa, so I can enter Canada through USA). I want to apply as federal skill worker (catagory 1).

Can I apply to Buffalo office now? Because the processing there is faster.

Please Note: As I am from Bangladesh, the visa office is in Singapore and it has 4 years processing queue. Is it true that the processing time will be reduced to 6-12 months?

Thank you very much. I will highly appreciate your answers.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Re: Nova scotia office receives FSW1 application.

Dear all
My application (FSW1) status is :

We started processing your application on July 4, 2008.

We transferred your application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office on March 10, 2009. The Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office may contact you.

Now I want to know whether Sydney Office will response positively or they may reject my application.

If you pls let me know your views or any information that you may have.

Thanks.

Syed

newcoco

Mar 29, 2009

Hi folks...few simple questions that I have, you guys and girls may answer...
In the application they asked for "self addressd mailing labels"...since I 'm begining to doubt my english skills, does that mean just my name and and address on a blank paper or on an envelope or...what???

Should the family member (not accompanying the applicaant) photos be attached , or shall I wait until I receive back the application???, and the photos themselves must be with the same specifications as the applicant photos.

Thanks in advance

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008

newcoco said:
Hi folks...few simple questions that I have, you guys and girls may answer...
In the application they asked for "self addressd mailing labels"...since I 'm begining to doubt my english skills, does that mean just my name and and address on a blank paper or on an envelope or...what???

Should the family member (not accompanying the applicaant) photos be attached , or shall I wait until I receive back the application???, and the photos themselves must be with the same specifications as the applicant photos.

Thanks in advance
Label is a sticky piece of paper where you write your name and address (you can ask for it at the post office). You send it to Sydney with your application. Actually they don't use it. Or may be they use it in some cases.

They don't ask for photos. But if you really want you can. They are not gonna return them to you so you'll have to get new ones for your full application.

newcoco

Mar 29, 2009

thank u spa...i think too that they likely do not use the labels..but whatever they want !

lenkact

Feb 11, 2009
rupasiri please answer this!!! i really appriciate it!

I have applied for PR under skilled catogory but before the interview i changed the main applicant from me to my wife because she got more qualifications than me. under my name i had a file number and when i changed to my wife as the main applicant i got a new file number. So please help me someone, DO I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE? BECAUSE I HAVE PAID IT UNDER MY NAME AND EARLIER FILE NUMBER.

hmehrok

Apr 1, 2009

I applied my PR in August 2008 from New Delhi, India. I received letter in Jan 2009 from CIC to submit full application.I submitted it by March 20, 2009.

Please guide me in how much time i can expect medical exams?

More important is in how much time(in months) they will inquire from my current and past employers?

I'll be highly thankful if seniors will respond to my query.

Thanks & Regards
Hardeep

deano2711

Apr 3, 2009
CAN ANYONE HELP??

Im currently filling out my canadian immigration forms myself and have one or two issues...

1. Can you write the term 'PRESENT' with regards to personal history for example. Where it states FROM & TO (Years & Months) I've written the year & month I started my job and then ive written 'PRESENT' in the next box. Can you do that?? Or must I put in a date? If so, what date?

2. The additional family form IMM 5406, how does my spouse fill that form in as she isn't the principal applicant. Does she write her name next to 'APPLICANT' or 'SPOUSE'?

3. The question where it states "Where to you intend to live in Canada?" on the IMM 0008 FORM, can you state a possible 2 cities and 2 provinces?

4. I am the principal applicant so, what forms does my Spouse have to fill in altogther?

Any answers to those questions would be appreciated. Thank you

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
1. Can you write the term 'PRESENT' with regards to personal history for example. Where it states FROM & TO (Years & Months) I've written the year & month I started my job and then ive written 'PRESENT' in the next box. Can you do that?? Or must I put in a date? If so, what date?
I wrote the month in which I applied as the present time.

2. The additional family form IMM 5406, how does my spouse fill that form in as she isn't the principal applicant. Does she write her name next to 'APPLICANT' or 'SPOUSE'?
Applicant.

3. The question where it states "Where to you intend to live in Canada?" on the IMM 0008 FORM, can you state a possible 2 cities and 2 provinces?
This is not really important. Just write your first favorite! If approved, you may land anywhere in Canada.

4. I am the principal applicant so, what forms does my Spouse have to fill in altogther?
Background declaration and additional family information

Any answers to those questions would be appreciated. Thank you
You are welcome!

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
I work as a marketing Manager in a pharmaceutical company, which is a health care sector. I could not find any job title for Marketing Manager in 38 NOC list.

However, my job description is found under the NOC "Managers in Health care" are similar. Can anybody tell me if Marketing Manager of a pharmaceutical company falls under NOC list "managers in Health care''. May i wait for a positive response from sydney c50 office ? Can anybody clarify it.

Regards,

Syed