27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
yhya_kuraz said:
walykoum alsalam
dear
you must send them letter requesting a clarification about your status becaue as i know its will not take much time after cashed the money
salam

thanks yhya i must wait 3 month before send any e-mail to them

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT pls need advise!

Hi there,

Could you pls tell me exactly, how many photos per person should be attached in the envelope when submitting application? in guidline it says 6 photos, in the application for PR it says just 2(two)

Thank you for yr time

Dilse143

Mar 25, 2010
Dear Team,

***********important question***************Formal education********

what will be my total formal education for 3yrs BSC graduation, i took more 1 year to complete my graduation.i failed 1 year.
i taken admission in 1996 and finished 2000 ( i took 4 years)
but graduation was for 3yrs as per university.....
Pls advise what years range should i put in education column in schedule1 form.

Thanks in advance for support!

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
can anyone tell me if someone stole my file number, he/she can make any trouble with my case or revoke my case himself/herself.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
of course he/ she can but you in trouble if they send letter to CIO asking for withdrawing the application or at least to change your mailing address
wasif123 said:
can anyone tell me if someone stole my file number, he/she can make any trouble with my case or revoke my case himself/herself.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
we must mention the min. period required to finish the fulfilment to grant the graduate certification
Dilse143 said:
Dear Team,

***********important question***************Formal education********

what will be my total formal education for 3yrs BSC graduation, i took more 1 year to complete my graduation.i failed 1 year.
i taken admission in 1996 and finished 2000 ( i took 4 years)
but graduation was for 3yrs as per university.....
Pls advise what years range should i put in education column in schedule1 form.

Thanks in advance for support!

meme4ever

Mar 27, 2010
Hi everybody !
I really happy to find this forum and hope that you can answer my questions.

• first of all how can I put "Present" in the forms where I want to declare that the situation takes till now ?
    • Second is that in the new forms of Schedule 1 Q.3 "personal detail of your mother" there is a minor change as I found that Family name was changed to "Family name at birth" what's the difference ? My mother changed her family name in her mid ages. should I put her previous family name ?

and at the end thank you everybody for answering beforehand :)
    Good luck !
    Mohammadreza

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, I came to know that the FSW rules is gona change in April 2010.I\ and the occupation list been gona change too

Is it true

ariel112481

Mar 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! Im glad i found this forum coz im planning to apply in canada as FSW. Im seeking for help to anyone here especially to my fellow pinoy kababayans who can share their experience and knowledge.

Im currently working in Qatar as an Accountant. I have been working here for 3 years and 6 months. Im on the process of gathering my papers to apply as FSW. My question are as follows:

1. Im hopeless to get a letter of reference or certificate of employment from my previous employer. Can Ignore them and use only my present work?

2. If I can get a letter of reference from my previous employer but my position before was accounting assistant and now my work as accountant can I still declare it with my application? Or What do you think the CIC will consider my position as an Accountant now or I have to declare both even its not same NOC 1111 and 1431?

3. Do you think it is enough evidence a photocopy of passport of my canadian citizen uncle that I have a relatives in canada? We have the same surname but his father and my grandfather are related as brother.

4. Is it necessary to submit an employment contract from my previous employer? But I cannot provide it due to non-compliance.

5. Do I need to submit TOR even I have bachelors diploma?

All possible help are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ariel

ainex_francois

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I need your help. And I hope there will be kind someone who might be able to help me out with this.
I am a nurse working here in Saudi. I would like to ask you if you have any idea if which I shall do first, apply for a CRNBC, or apply for Federal Skilled worker visa? There is an agency in the Phils. which will collect money from me to facilitate my papers. I also inquired with this canadian agency same fee also. What do you think is the best way? Go for that agency or apply without the help of the agency and their fee? Also, my mom and grandma is in canada but for temporary work permit only (mom) and permanent residency (lola) together with my uncle's family. I assessed myself and got higher than 67 points ( i have 3years work exp. as a nurse). Now, also, it is very hard to get out from this village where I am working in a hospital in this God forsaken place in Taif, KSA. My IELTS which I took last August 2008 is I think expired already. What do you think shall I do? I really need your experienced opinion.Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Xenia

creative

Mar 31, 2010
hello
i m a dentist from pakistan. can anyone guide me how to apply for canadian immigration. and plz also advice me regarding applying when my occupation is not in the list of 38 occupation i m very confused to apply or not and i don know any dentist who applied for immi.
thanx

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@creative

It is unfortunate that denist are not a part of 30 occupation list. I advice u to work as lecture in some dental college and then apply under the category of lectures 4131 NOC. It is best way to immigrate.

warm

Apr 3, 2010
hello i m an athlete and hav played at international level also. can i apply nd what facilities canada offer to a athlete?

eazy

Apr 6, 2010
Guys, please can any one assist me with the name and contact information of a reliable rep that I can use to follow up the re-opening of my file that was closed due to postal issue that lead to my inabililty to receive a mail from CIO that was written to inform me to submit my complete application within 120 days from May 21, 2009. Rather, I received another mail from Accra telling me that my file has been closed since I did not submit my complete applications and supporting documents within 120 days. It was a postal issue, if I had not received the mail from Accra I would not have known that CIO Sydney has written any mail to me asking me to submit the complete application. I wan to contest this, since it was a postal anormally.