Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
I have given myself 8 points for English and I am yet to take IELTS (total 69)
Godforbid, my IELTS scores are much below the expectations or the officer at the visa office does not touch base with me on my points ( +/- 5 points , to be safe ) I though the additional 3 points I could gain showing my husbands training. I dont have the extra time to sit for another IELTS to better the score. Also, the constant worry, if CIC changes its rules/policy and makes it difficult under my NOC ( 0111 ). This is the reason, i would like to shoot of an initial application to NS at the earliest.

So, can a years training as a developer at a s/w firm, be considered as an apprenticeship ?

thx

Jappu

Feb 27, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2004
Doc's Request.
01-09-2009
Med's Request
01-10-2009
Med's Done....
31-10-2009
Passport Req..
31-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2010
Hello Seniors,

I am from India and got my VISA after 6 years. I had seen through some of the posts that will help the newone coming to canada. As read in some of the forum; I am now in two minds as to what to do now. The current job market in canada is known to all as well the initial hic-cups that would be there.

I am family of four and trying for option like visit canada for say 15 days before visa expires; get local address with someone known and apply for PR card and back to India. I believe I will have to stay 2 years in 5 years for PR to remain valid. Can someone guide me on this please?

Dali

Feb 14, 2010
Hello Seniors

I am new to this forum and wanted to ask those with inside knowledge how the process works:

Initial application to Nova Scotia 8/2009
AOR from them a few days later
Letter assigning a file number and requesting full application and supporting documents within 120 days 10/2009
Sent full application to London Visa Office 2/2010
AOR 2/3/2010

My question is that I had misdemeanor cases in the USA back in 2003 and 2004 that were all dismissed and have the court papers signed by prosecutors who dismissed the cases. What do you advise me in this regard in respect of interviews or anything ?

Please help Seniors

Nitma

Mar 4, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I am currently working in canada since 1 year on work permit as S/W Engineer and my wife started working since 3 months on open work permit.She is also into S/W field.
Both are holding Masters Degree.
I want to apply for PR in canada and i went to Indian Embassy 2 weeks back for police verification certificate to start with.....
I registered for IELTS for April 10th slot in toronto.
What next do i need to proceed with?
I got 66 points altogether without adding IELTS Points.
1. Do i need to submit the application first or wait for April 10th IELTS exam and then get the result and apply that time?
2. Since i stay in canada....where do i need to send the courier(i mean the filled in Docs)?
3. What are the steps involved right from beginning till end in the PR process?
I know you may be answering the same sort of questions for everyone again and again....but we are in need of expert advice from people like you all.

Thanks in advance.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo All,

I m asking this on my brothers behalf he had done his medicals in first week of FEB 2010 and also submitted his PP and RPRF to CHC....how long does it take after this to get visa stamped ..r any chances of rejection after this stage.....do they still do verification after we are done with medicals ....if anyone can help me in this it will be gr8

abhi

mag2010

Mar 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
2281/4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am about to finish up. As a newbie, I asked this question on March 2010 folder, yet no answer.

I'm kind of suspicious and want to double check;

I filled my imm008egen (application form + picture), imm0081e (background declaration) and imm520e (fee payment) forms. I don't have a family or anybody coming with me in the near future. So I think these three forms would be quite enough. right?

would you help me out pls?

thanks
-mag

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
I have sent my full application to CHC-Islamabad in Dec, 2009. Now i got an offer from another employer and for visa processing they need my highest degree.

I have sent CHC-Islamabad a request to send back only my educational documents urgently. They have responded that they will send me the documents back shortly.

its around more than 15 days i have not received any documents from them. Please suggest what should i do ? in your opinion, how long should it take to send them the documents ?

Do they send documents for processing some where in Canada or all the processing is done in the local visa office ?

Regards,
Afaraz

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
AFARAZ

You can send the photocopy of your documents to the employer. If they ask for originals, ask your CHC Islamabad office stating your reason to send the degrees ASAP. Sometimes CHC do send documents outside for verification purpose.

Sonia Sandhu

Mar 10, 2010
I have applied under Skilled Worker Category from India. I have got my medicals and CHC has demanded IMM 5470. I searched it on cic but didnt get the same. Can you please help ne in sending the link for IMM5470.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Sonia Sandhu said:
I have applied under Skilled Worker Category from India. I have got my medicals and CHC has demanded IMM 5470. I searched it on cic but didnt get the same. Can you please help ne in sending the link for IMM5470.
Hi

Welcome to canadavisa forum . U are at absolutely right place. This is fantastic forum for all the Canadian applicants, very useful.
Regarding 5470 u r true that it is not available on the website, however IMM5476 is available-Use of a Representative. Kindly check that either they are demanding 5476 or 5470.

Regards

SD

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dali said:
Hello Seniors

I am new to this forum and wanted to ask those with inside knowledge how the process works:

Initial application to Nova Scotia 8/2009
AOR from them a few days later
Letter assigning a file number and requesting full application and supporting documents within 120 days 10/2009
Sent full application to London Visa Office 2/2010
AOR 2/3/2010

My question is that I had misdemeanor cases in the USA back in 2003 and 2004 that were all dismissed and have the court papers signed by prosecutors who dismissed the cases. What do you advise me in this regard in respect of interviews or anything ?

Please help Seniors

they are actually very reasonable on criminal inadmissibility
check this link to see if you are admissible or not:

1. Rehabilitation For Persons Who Are Inadmissible to Canada Because of Past Criminal Activity
court proceedings to allow the officer to determine whether or not you are inadmissible to Canada. Were you convicted as a juvenile? In Canada, a young

URL: www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5312E.PDF

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, can i send the application and canadien draft from canadien bank (as an application fee) for my relative, who is from abroad, since everything should be send to NS here in Canada first before the visa office.
P.S. he sent his appl to me to forward it with draft included

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As to my knowledge you are missing Schedule3 form

mag2010 said:
Hi,

I am about to finish up. As a newbie, I asked this question on March 2010 folder, yet no answer.

I'm kind of suspicious and want to double check;

I filled my imm008egen (application form + picture), imm0081e (background declaration) and imm520e (fee payment) forms. I don't have a family or anybody coming with me in the near future. So I think these three forms would be quite enough. right?

would you help me out pls?

thanks
-mag

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
[size=10pt]salam every one

i sent my application on 6 january

they received at on 12 january

my bank draft was cashed on 19 feb

until now i didn't receive any answer

do any one have same situation before ??????

pls advise me what can i do now ???

i'm really confused

thanks 2 every one[size=10pt]

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
walykoum alsalam
dear
you must send them letter requesting a clarification about your status becaue as i know its will not take much time after cashed the money

medo1921 said:
[size=10pt]salam every one

i sent my application on 6 january

they received at on 12 january

my bank draft was cashed on 19 feb

until now i didn't receive any answer

do any one have same situation before ??????

pls advise me what can i do now ???

i'm really confused

thanks 2 every one[size=10pt]