Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
about tax refund -- can we recompute 2010 tax return? & if there will be some discrepancies,can we inform CRA about it? ;D

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello all,

Would you please kindly advise how can I pay processing fee for my spouse @ Buffalo VO? I recently got married and update my change in family composition to Buffalo VO. I sent my updated application materials along with enclosed "Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker [IMM 5620]" for fee payment for my spouse with my credit card information on it. But now I am confused if that mode of payment is accepted to Buffalo visa office.

If not, please advised me the appropriate means of payment and I will act accordingly. If I need to pay by Bank draft or Money order, can I fax them to Buffalo VO directly?

Seniors, Please advise !!

Regards,
CyTric

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,
Please help me that how much time my application still take for Visa stamp.
1) I have completed interview in FEB_12, they have given MR for my daughter in FEB_12 and i did it on next day of MR and sent receipt of that( Mine and my wife Medical already completed in NOV_11 and sent PP of mine and wife in DEC_11 to CHC NDVO with RRPF).
2) I got medical results received line in 5th March_12 while DD was encashed in JAN_12.
3) Still they have not requested my daughgter PP also thing they have told already while interview that your application is approved which i already shared in my previous posts.

i do not know when they will request my baby PP and further how they will proceed it as i think it is strangent case.
Please all Reply

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello all,

Can we do & sent medical reports to Buffalo VO before receipt of medical forms? I have my medical form but I recently update my spouse application after receiving my medicals form. So I was wondering if it is good idea to wait for new medical forms or do medicals for my spouse too and send it along with mine (I already have mine medical forms) to process early? Does anybody have any idea how long will it take to get next medicals in this case.
Please advise !!

CyTric

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
Dear Concern

What are the formalities I have to do for my new born and can any one send me a cover letter ? Any positive update news for January /2010 applicant? Still now it shows "processing" !! Already they take 1 year n 4 months for file processing !! Shocked

BR\\Shantonu

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shantonu said:
Dear Concern

What are the formalities I have to do for my new born and can any one send me a cover letter ? Any positive update news for January /2010 applicant? Still now it shows "processing" !! Already they take 1 year n 4 months for file processing !! Shocked

BR\\Shantonu
How to add a newborn baby into an already submitted case file?

After we have applied for the Canadian PR process there would be occassions when an applicant has been blessed with a newborn baby. Now, if this baby isn't 'added' into our case file & we proceed to 'land' [given that we already have the meds/PPR/PRVs already, it'd be a serious 'misrepresentation of facts' & we could face twin problems... [1]we may not be able to sponsor the baby after entering Canada, [2]we might be deported & face a 2-yrs. ban.

Similalrly, if we r yet to receive our meds, and have a baby meanwhile, the situation might not be that complex, however it makes sense that we 'add' the newborn into our case file asap, else there could be inordinate delays if we don't or delay this action.

Remember, as with all family members [whether accompanying or otherwise] we need to get the baby's meds done; only then s/he could move with u... AND all the PRVs [PR Visas] of the entire family must be linked to each other... that's what the IRPA regulation specifies.

Nothwithstanding the foregoing, here's the procedure to 'add' the newborn into our PR case file:

Prepare the following for ur VO:

1. Immigration Forms:
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
(to be signed by the PA, if the child is below 18-yrs of age)

2. Children's Information:
(a) Children's birth certificates (which name their parents);
(b) Children's Travel Documents or Passports
-Only include copies of the bio-page of the child/ren showing the pp No., date of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth. If u live in a country different from your nationality - include the copy of the page where his/her visa for the country where you currently live.
-You and your family members must hold valid regular passports to obtain permanent resident visas; diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.

3. Photo requirements:
Supply four (6) recent photos for each member of your family and yourself, one only blank and write name, DOB, and date of photo taken on the back of other 5 copies. Follow the instructions in your guide (see “Photos” in section on completing the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

4. Application Fees:
The processing fees are payable at the time of application. It's $150 for a family member of the PA who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner. U should file-in the Fee Payment form (IMM 5620): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

Submit the foregoing package to ur VO [not to CIO-NS].

Hope that helped.

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
Thanks a lot...hope this will help me.....need any cover letter ?? if yes then can u send any draft copy ?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shantonu said:
Thanks a lot...hope this will help me.....need any cover letter ?? if yes then can u send any draft copy ?
Yes, you should write a cover letter. Just write yourself. Don't miss to put your file number, UCI number, if any, DOB, Full name in the cover letter. Use updated forms from the website.

Just for your convenience, I am sharing you a draft copy of my marital status change request to VO. Edit and do accordingly for your case:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Subject: Updating about marital status change against file number BXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
My name is ………., Date of Birth: …………. and my Immigration file number is BXXXXXXXX. I am writing to update about my marital status change in my Permanent Resident Application to Canada under Federal Skilled Worker Category. For your kind information, I have married to ………. on ……., 2011.

At the time of sending of my full application with documents to Singapore Visa Office in the month of …… 2010, I was single. However, on …….., 2011, I got married with ……. Based on the information changed in my profile, I would like to submit additional forms and documents for me and my spouse whom I want to accompany in my immigration package.

Under the circumstances, related Application Forms, Application Fee for my Spouse's Application and all other supporting documents are attached herewith as follows:

Forms:

(a) Visa-office specific document checklists
(b) Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008)
(c) Schedule A: Background/ Declaration [IMM 5669] Completed by Principal Applicant and Spouse.
(d) Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] E-Completed by the Principal Applicant & the Spouse.
(e) Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]
(e) Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker [IMM 5620]

Documents of the Principal Applicant and Spouse:

1. Certificate of marriage (notarized)
2. Current and previous copies of passport of spouse (Notarized)
3 Current and previous copies of passport of Principal Applicant (Notarized)
4. Birth certificate of spouse (translated and notarized).
5. 5 copies photographs of spouse as per photo specification.
6. Application fee of spouse via Bank Draft
7. National ID of Principal Applicant (Translated and notarized)
8. National ID of Spouse (Translated and notarized)

Would appreciate if you kindly acknowledge the change of my marital status and hope I would be able to submit my additional application forms, application fee of my spouse and other related documents within a few days.

Thanks and best regards,

……………. …….
File Number-Bxxxxxxxxx
Date of Birth:
Mailing address:
Email address:

purpul

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
hi all
would like to ask how long it takes to get PR CARD after landing, and possibilities to coma back after completion of landing process, is it ok travel out of canada before PR card

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
@Deba Avik: Thanks Dude...waiting for passport of my baby...after that I will submit all updates. thanks again & best of luck...!!@

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Is there any lucky one who succeeded an appeal in the Court, after refusal??

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hello Every one

just have a quick question, my partner was rejected on his selection interview, mainly due to the lack of knowledge of French, he is planning to apply again, and As you know new applicants must submit French test results with their application.

can he submit his application now without French test results and submit his French result later, for example 4 months later?

Thanks

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
mahsae said:
Hello Every one

just have a quick question, my partner was rejected on his selection interview, mainly due to the lack of knowledge of French, he is planning to apply again, and As you know new applicants must submit French test results with their application.

can he submit his application now without French test results and submit his French result later, for example 4 months later?

Thanks
Nope... Sorry :(

GeoCanadian

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2013
AOR Received.
PER receieved on 05-APR-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application (band 8.5)
File Transfer...
Transferred from Buffelo to Ottawa
Med's Request
10-05-2013
Med's Done....
24-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
December 6, 2013
Hello everyone. Here is a question I have not seen discussed anywhere on this forum:

I am a doctoral student with a study permit till September of this year. I have also applied for permanent residence through FSW new PhD stream. Come September I will no longer have a student status, my permanent residence application is not likly to be decided before then and I will not have my PhD degree yet (since after completing the three year study I will be still working on my dissertation). Is there any temporary status I can request to hold me over until I either finish my dissertation within 1.5 years or my FSW application is decided? I know about the post-graduate work permit, but that won't apply as I will not have the degree yet.

Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeoCanadian said:
Hello everyone. Here is a question I have not seen discussed anywhere on this forum:

I am a doctoral student with a study permit till September of this year. I have also applied for permanent residence through FSW new PhD stream. Come September I will no longer have a student status, my permanent residence application is not likly to be decided before then and I will not have my PhD degree yet (since after completing the three year study I will be still working on my dissertation). Is there any temporary status I can request to hold me over until I either finish my dissertation within 1.5 years or my FSW application is decided? I know about the post-graduate work permit, but that won't apply as I will not have the degree yet.

Any help/suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you.
I suppose you could ask to extend your study permit. If that is not granted, you could ask to change your status to visitor.