Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
FSWCIO said:
i see !!! are those guidence latest for for MI3? i appled under MI3 and my canadan solicitor told me i dont hav to give a notarized copy. anyway thanks for your kind concern. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i am sorry to say, your Canadian solicitor isn't correct. you should have sent notarized docs. one post june2010 applicant (Ziaul bhai) sent unnotarized docs and he had been selected for Interview by Singapore VO.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
i am sorry to say, your Canadian solicitor isn't correct. you should have sent notarized docs. one post june2010 applicant (Ziaul bhai) sent unnotarized docs and he had been selected for Interview by Singapore VO.
whatever ,what i've been advised is in MI3 post june 2011 , no need to notarized except any transalation copy. but i had to do board/university verify of all educatonal docs which was very painful ,notary would have been easier than that. however im not a bit worried. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks anyway.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
whatever ,what i've been advised is in MI3 post june 2011 , no need to notarized except any transalation copy. but i had to do board/university verify of all educatonal docs which was very painful ,notary would have been easier than that. however im not a bit worried. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks anyway.
Is it possible to share us the reference?

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Dear All,
today i have completed my interview with CHC new delhi.
It was more like a corss checking things between me and my wife.
At last interviewer told me that although some of difference in answer , i am satisfying with your relation and application.
Your file is approved. we will inform u things within 3 to 4 weeks.
Although at last he also told, u will get confirmed status after 4 weeks .

What this means? any one can explain,
He has taken my 4 month daughter passport with him but her medical still not completed while mine and my wifes medical already completed, we sent pp and RRPF a month ago also he has given receipt today only.

PLease help

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
sksec103 said:
Dear All,
At last interviewer told me that although some of difference in answer , i am satisfying with your relation and application.

He has taken my 4 month daughter passport with him but her medical still not completed while mine and my wifes medical already completed, we sent pp and RRPF a month ago also he has given receipt today only.

PLease help
The things are good. Wait to hear from them. :) :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sksec103 said:
Dear All,

PLease help
congratulation, they dont need anythng else. you wll get your visa soon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

eyeonline.in

Feb 9, 2012
Fatehgarh Churian
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2010
Nomination.....
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
18-02-2013 but came to know on 02-04-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013
Interview........
hopefully waved
Passport Req..
18-02-2013 but came to know on 02-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
06 september; 2013.
dear sirs,
on the website cic.gc.ca
under the section immigrate there is next option skilled worker etc.
under skilled workers there are few questions like who can apply etc
my question is can i apply for PR in federal skilled worker migration program if i have arranged job letter but my category does not fall in list of 29 categories i would like to copy paste the exact wording on the website for reference

Is my application eligible for processing?

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must include the results of your official language proficiency test, and fall into one of these three categories:

Skilled workers with a valid offer of arranged employment.

International students enrolled in a PhD program at a provincially or territorially recognized private or public post-secondary educational institution in Canada who:

have completed at least two years of study towards a PhD
are in good academic standing at the time they apply
are not recipients of an award requiring them to return to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills, OR
International students who graduated from a PhD program at a provincially or territorially recognized private or public post-secondary educational institution in Canada who:

graduated no more than 12 months before the date their application is received
did not receive an award which required them to return to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills (or did, but have satisfied the terms of the award).
(A maximum of 1,000 applications from this category will be considered for processing each year. This will not be included in the total for any other cap. Applications will be considered in order they are received. The first cap year for the PhD stream begins on November 5, 2011.)

Skilled workers with one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the following eligible occupations within the last ten years:

by the way i am asking this question on behalf of my cousin who is a BUS DRIVER IN AUSTRALIA his visa status is TR

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
eyeonline.in said:
dear sirs,
on the website cic.gc.ca
under the section immigrate there is next option skilled worker etc.
under skilled workers there are few questions like who can apply etc
my question is can i apply for PR in federal skilled worker migration program if i have arranged job letter but my category does not fall in list of 29 categories i would like to copy paste the exact wording on the website for reference

Is my application eligible for processing?

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must include the results of your official language proficiency test, and fall into one of these three categories:

Skilled workers with a valid offer of arranged employment.

International students enrolled in a PhD program at a provincially or territorially recognized private or public post-secondary educational institution in Canada who:

have completed at least two years of study towards a PhD
are in good academic standing at the time they apply
are not recipients of an award requiring them to return to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills, OR
International students who graduated from a PhD program at a provincially or territorially recognized private or public post-secondary educational institution in Canada who:

graduated no more than 12 months before the date their application is received
did not receive an award which required them to return to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills (or did, but have satisfied the terms of the award).
(A maximum of 1,000 applications from this category will be considered for processing each year. This will not be included in the total for any other cap. Applications will be considered in order they are received. The first cap year for the PhD stream begins on November 5, 2011.)

Skilled workers with one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience in at least one of the following eligible occupations within the last ten years:

by the way i am asking this question on behalf of my cousin who is a BUS DRIVER IN AUSTRALIA his visa status is TR
You need to check whether the offered job (arranged employment) falls under any NOC.

For your ready reference, the link is given below:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/NewNOC.aspx

Hope this will address your concern.

smiling_face:)

powerox

Feb 21, 2012

HI
WHEN ASKED BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER , I SENT THE PASSPORTS OF MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. IT ALSO INCLUDED THE PASSPORT OF MY ELDER SON WHO IS STUDYING IN CANADA AND WHO HAD SENT HIS PASSPORT THROUGH COURIER AS WE WERE REQUIRED TO SEND ALL THE PASSPORTS AS A PACKAGE. AFTER GETTING OUR PASSPORTS BACK WITH VISA, WE ALL WILL GO TO CANADA FOR LANDING BUT WHAT ABOUT MY SON WHO IS ALREADY IN CANADA AND WHOSE PASSPORT WILL BE WITH US. WHAT ABOUT HIS LANDING. WILL IT BE STAMPED WHEN WE ENTER CANADA OR WHAT?

Ochena

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January, 2010
Doc's Request.
March, 2010
AOR Received.
In process from 30 March, 2012
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
March, 2010
Med's Request
25th June, 2012
Interview........
waived
deba_avik said:
Photocopies must be notarized///please go to the guideline, you will find answer.
I don't think so. Copies of some docs do not mean to be notarized. I sent my docs un-notarized, both original and updated. I had no translated doc though.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Ochena said:
I don't think so. Copies of some docs do not mean to be notarized. I sent my docs un-notarized, both original and updated. I had no translated doc though.
Nowhere CIC suggests that photocopies shouldn't be 'attested'. If that was the case, IMM 7000 wouldn't have that section.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
IMM 7000 is wrong... hahahhahahhaa
ha ha ha....I meant that as there is a section how to notarize, we should notarize the photocopies of the documents, that's all. Dr. Hasib also pointed out in a comment that one of his friends have been asked to interview for photocopies sending without notary. Whatever, its now your decision.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
deba_avik said:
ha ha ha....I meant that as there is a section how to notarize, we should notarize the photocopies of the documents, that's all. Dr. Hasib also pointed out in a comment that one of his friends have been asked to interview for photocopies sending without notary. Whatever, its now your decision.
do i need to go singapore for an interview? or in dhaka? any idea? someone told me they call in singapore for an interview, in that case do they provide living place,food and ticket? :eek:

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
powerox said:

HI
WHEN ASKED BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER , I SENT THE PASSPORTS OF MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. IT ALSO INCLUDED THE PASSPORT OF MY ELDER SON WHO IS STUDYING IN CANADA AND WHO HAD SENT HIS PASSPORT THROUGH COURIER AS WE WERE REQUIRED TO SEND ALL THE PASSPORTS AS A PACKAGE. AFTER GETTING OUR PASSPORTS BACK WITH VISA, WE ALL WILL GO TO CANADA FOR LANDING BUT WHAT ABOUT MY SON WHO IS ALREADY IN CANADA AND WHOSE PASSPORT WILL BE WITH US. WHAT ABOUT HIS LANDING. WILL IT BE STAMPED WHEN WE ENTER CANADA OR WHAT?
Congratulation. Sit back and relax. after getting all of your your stamped passports back, before flying inform this matter ( your elder son's passport is with you )to canadian airport immigration authority, your elder son can manage it. cheers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D