SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
vkrmsalaria said:
please advice whether or not I can apply. After finishing 12th (2002) standard I did 1 year certificate course (2001) in welding and worked as welder for next two years. Then I went to university for further studies where I did bachelors and Masters in IT. My question is that am I still eligible for applying under NOC for welder, as I may fulfil the requirements. 2) In application form what would be the highest level education I would mention as if i'm applying as welder (13 years full time) or I can include masters as well (18 year full time). will this effects my application adversely.
please reply,,, rest every thing is ready for my application like IELTS (8,7,7,6.5), police clearance (AFP). secondly I want to enquire about POF as I'm applying Australia, I need $18000 approx. to show and the problem is that around $6000 recently credited to my account, is there any possibility that immigration authorities arise question about that, as I know its genuine and not borrowed. please guide me, looking forward for some serious advice.

thanks
u got great chance as welder if ur work exp is within last ten years

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
casayed said:
u got great chance as welder if ur work exp is within last ten years
u need not to show bank statement now u can submit only bank certificate letter showing required cad.at later stage u will b asked for last 6-12 month bank statement

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello CASAYAD, thanks for replying. my work experience is in last 10 years. can you please clarify in some detail about Bank certificate. Do you mean that I can ask my Bank to issue me a letter saying about how much do I have in my account in terms of CAD. thanks and good wishes

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
vkrmsalaria said:
hello CASAYAD, thanks for replying. my work experience is in last 10 years. can you please clarify in some detail about Bank certificate. Do you mean that I can ask my Bank to issue me a letter saying about how much do I have in my account in terms of CAD. thanks and good wishes
yes U need to submit a letter from bank showing ur name acoount type savings/current amount of money in ur local currency and then converting it into Canadian dollar.ask ur bank they know what to do.u need not to submit bank statement now.

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All right thank you very much for replying. good luck

Raggarwal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
3-3-2011, 2nd AOR - 28-3-2011
Med's Done....
1-10-2011, re-med 17-12-2011
Passport Req..
sent 10-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2012
How long does the visa office take to charge the fees for additional family member, updated after getting 2nd AOR? I updated documents for my spouse and it has been more than a week since they haven't charged my card.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
casayed said:
yes U need to submit a letter from bank showing ur name acoount type savings/current amount of money in ur local currency and then converting it into Canadian dollar.ask ur bank they know what to do.u need not to submit bank statement now.
You would be wise to submit bank statements showing that you have had those funds in your account for a number of months, or that you have steadily built up to the required amount. The VO has asked some applicants to show up to 12 months of statements near the end of their visa process. Perhaps showing that you clearly have the funds and they are YOURS in the beginning will make for a stronger application. A letter from the bank will only indicate that on a particular day the amount was in your account. VO is looking for situations where large sums of money suddenly come into an account and can ask for validation that the money is yours.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Pippin said:
You would be wise to submit bank statements showing that you have had those funds in your account for a number of months, or that you have steadily built up to the required amount. The VO has asked some applicants to show up to 12 months of statements near the end of their visa process. Perhaps showing that you clearly have the funds and they are YOURS in the beginning will make for a stronger application. A letter from the bank will only indicate that on a particular day the amount was in your account. VO is looking for situations where large sums of money suddenly come into an account and can ask for validation that the money is yours.
I agree, and I wish and hope a lot of people read this.

I've read numerous posts where applicants ask advise on when to transfer money into their accounts. While I appreciate their financial situation, in the long run, this may not be so good. I say may, coz it's upto the VOs discretion to raise the eventual flag.

They're looking for large sums of unexplained deposits and with good reason. Should these be loans, Canadian inflation can be extremely unforgiving when it's time for payback. The last thing an immigration department needs is floods of immigrants quickly finding themselves in a quandary over making ends meet.

I'm making a statement here on which, earlier, there was a heated discussion, and want to clarify that this is just a point of view.

Thanks.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Pippin said:
bt some one who just submitted big amount before he is applying my advicce was to him not to submit bank satement at this satge bcoz after 4-5 month when visa office wl ask for it the money will b in the account for few months so visa office may not suspect this transiction

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Further to our discussion about POF, the following was included in another person's CAIPS notes:

3) Funds
I sent more than required amount in a deposit account, but
According to Caip notes Visa officer wants six months Bank statement.
Ready to provide but still waiting for the official request from visa officer.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Pippin said:
Further to our discussion about POF, the following was included in another person's CAIPS notes:

3) Funds
I sent more than required amount in a deposit account, but
According to Caip notes Visa officer wants six months Bank statement.
Ready to provide but still waiting for the official request from visa officer.
yes I m prepearing myself to submit last 6-12 month bank satement if they ask i wl submit it as i didnt submit it bfore

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
hey guys, I need some information if you dont mind,
My application received on April 1st , my credit card also charged on 6th. so whats the next step?what does it mean PER and AOR??? I have not receive anything yet, so is there anything wrong??in order to chack my status online, should I receive user name and pass by email? does it called PER?

some of my documents are not notarized they are just simple come, am I in risk of being sent back my application?? (copy of passport, resident permit docs "i am not living in my birth country")

thanks

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
My dear friend,

You've just cleared the completeness check & payment confirmation. The next thing you should receive a PER approx 25-35 days from the date of filling.
PER will come as email provided and will contain the information about your file number.

You can then use those file numbers (UCI# or Immigration File#) to login to the e-Cas system to check the latest updates on your application.

You can bookmark e-Case URL from my Profile signature (left side).

Hope this helps!

bistolfi49 said:
hey guys, I need some information if you dont mind,
My application received on April 1st , my credit card also charged on 6th. so whats the next step?what does it mean PER and AOR??? I have not receive anything yet, so is there anything wrong??in order to chack my status online, should I receive user name and pass by email? does it called PER?

some of my documents are not notarized they are just simple come, am I in risk of being sent back my application?? (copy of passport, resident permit docs "i am not living in my birth country")

thanks

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
thanks moabbasi for your reply,may I ask you some other questions?
what do you think about those two documents that are not notarized copy (passport and residence permit)? what do you think? I have also ielts 5.5 ! since it is around 40 days that I have not my PER do you think they are gonna refuse me? I have relative in Canada and 3 years of experience, I am also M.sc. graduate. would you please tell me what you think?

moabbasi said:
My dear friend,

You've just cleared the completeness check & payment confirmation. The next thing you should receive a PER approx 25-35 days from the date of filling.
PER will come as email provided and will contain the information about your file number.

You can then use those file numbers (UCI# or Immigration File#) to login to the e-Cas system to check the latest updates on your application.

You can bookmark e-Case URL from my Profile signature (left side).

Hope this helps!

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
What I can say is "Check to see if your payment been encashed?"
Also, look for the PER email in your junk folders...

Hope for the positive...

May some seniors also respond to this...

bistolfi49 said:
thanks moabbasi for your reply,may I ask you some other questions?
what do you think about those two documents that are not notarized copy (passport and residence permit)? what do you think? I have also ielts 5.5 ! since it is around 40 days that I have not my PER do you think they are gonna refuse me? I have relative in Canada and 3 years of experience, I am also M.sc. graduate. would you please tell me what you think?