SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
spicysank said:
Thats great news Congrats!!!
My Bank says that it has not been encahsed as yet. ???

Spicysank
@spicysank dont b tensed go to the bank after 20days of application received.sometimes they dont give importance if u just call them ph call.so go personally.bt its better if u go to bank after 20days of app received

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day !!!

Just a few questions

What happen if the NOC are said cap reached? Is it means that they will not accept any application ?? until when ?
I just worried because i am on the process of completing my documents and when i checked it was cap reached.

Is it possible to try sending my documents even though " cap reached? what will happen ?? please give me some ideas ...

thank you so much!!! Sad

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Leigh: Yes it is very sad to find the Cap you needed has reached 1000 already. There is absolutely NO point in spending any money on courier costs and then waiting for months on end IF they return your application. Much better to have a careful look at any other jobs you have done and whether or not those job duties might match one of the remaining NOC 29??? The Cap will reset on 1 July 2011, but there are no guarantees which occupations will be included. Likely they will remain the same as they changed just last year, but that is unofficial. The previous NOC 38 was in effect for nearly 2.5 years prior to that. The bright side is that you will have your application in perfect order to send in ASAP when the time is right. Best of luck.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
casayed said:
@ spicysank dont b tensed go to the bank after 20days of application received.sometimes they dont give importance if u just call them ph call.so go personally.bt its better if u go to bank after 20days of app received
Thanks Casayed
I think that helps..

Any ways the noc list with its cap has been updated...
Have a look...

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
spicysank said:
Thanks Casayed
I think that helps..

Any ways the noc list with its cap has been updated...
Have a look...
yes I noticed dentist cap is 827 now may b.so dentist who didnt applied yet apply quickly u have maximum 1month I think so

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
yes I noticed dentist cap is 827 now may b.so dentist who didnt applied yet apply quickly u have maximum 1month I think so
right u r casayed. NOC-3113 will be history within last week of MAY 2011.

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Hi Leigh: Yes it is very sad to find the Cap you needed has reached 1000 already. There is absolutely NO point in spending any money on courier costs and then waiting for months on end IF they return your application. Much better to have a careful look at any other jobs you have done and whether or not those job duties might match one of the remaining NOC 29??? The Cap will reset on 1 July 2011, but there are no guarantees which occupations will be included. Likely they will remain the same as they changed just last year, but that is unofficial. The previous NOC 38 was in effect for nearly 2.5 years prior to that. The bright side is that you will have your application in perfect order to send in ASAP when the time is right. Best of luck.

yes, thank you for your information.. more patience ...

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ,

I rcvd my arranged emplyment opinion for HRDSC on 28-12-2010 and Submitted my documents @ CIO Sydney Nova Scotia in
Feb 2011 Directly by my consultant along with All ness docs lncluding my ceritificate copies, IELTS result (7.0), Police Clearence Certificate, children
docs , spouse docs etc., now what will be the next process? as per my consultant , CIO will transfer my case to London CHC when its approved
before that you dont rcv any kind of AOR, but as i read this forum on submittion at CIO you rcv AOR etc., Please guide me the Process
that when will i recv the AOR and the further porcess like Medical and Finally PPR?

Your Kind answer will be highly appreciated

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
usmansons said:
Dear ,

I rcvd my arranged emplyment opinion for HRDSC on 28-12-2010 and Submitted my documents @ CIO Sydney Nova Scotia in
Feb 2011 Directly by my consultant along with All ness docs lncluding my ceritificate copies, IELTS result (7.0), Police Clearence Certificate, children
docs , spouse docs etc., now what will be the next process? as per my consultant , CIO will transfer my case to London CHC when its approved
before that you dont rcv any kind of AOR, but as i read this forum on submittion at CIO you rcv AOR etc., Please guide me the Process
that when will i recv the AOR and the further porcess like Medical and Finally PPR?

Your Kind answer will be highly appreciated
Hi there

You will definitely get a reply from the CIO in the form of a PER or NER(not hoped) within a specified time. As of early cases it was around 3 Months but now it is seen as if the time has reduced to approx 1 month as witnessed from many cases. But never sure.

Hope this helps for the time being..
8)

SUSHMA NOMULA

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
auckland
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi there, i sent my application form with documents to CIO novascotia, canada. After nearly 4 months they said they have sent back to me all my documentation by regular email but its been nearly 5 months + i havent received them. I sent IELTS original certificate along with all the paperwork in courier. I sent couple of letters to them and they said they cant help it i have to check with NZ post. NZ post said they havent received any email from canada because they always have a record of it whats coming in and where its coming from.

Can u pls tell me how can i email them? i have checked their site but unable to find their email id? australia sydney people said they r not responsible? i want to apply for this year before june. Can u pls suggest someone reliable who does the paperwork properly as i dont want to do it on my own this time.

thanks for u r time

Sushma

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
SUSHMA NOMULA said:
Hi there, i sent my application form with documents to CIO novascotia, canada. After nearly 4 months they said they have sent back to me all my documentation by regular email but its been nearly 5 months + i havent received them. I sent IELTS original certificate along with all the paperwork in courier. I sent couple of letters to them and they said they cant help it i have to check with NZ post. NZ post said they havent received any email from canada because they always have a record of it whats coming in and where its coming from.

Can u pls tell me how can i email them? i have checked their site but unable to find their email id? australia sydney people said they r not responsible? i want to apply for this year before june. Can u pls suggest someone reliable who does the paperwork properly as i dont want to do it on my own this time.

thanks for u r time

Sushma
sushma my case was same to u.bt fortunately I got back all package within 1month 8 days.it was in complete 1st time.I submited again my application with the help of this forum.specially dr.hasib helped me.u publsih ur cv here all te member will help u.u can fill up the evry question of form by asking us.no need go to agency,few of them r fraud.my advice take ielts again and try agin with all new documents.I will advice u how t o write a cover latter about ur previous application.whad is ur noc.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
@ sushma,

it's good that they have returned your complete package,because in my case they told that only the refund will be returned & not the original IELTS & COE, that's why i'm thinking if i will be reapplying in july maybe i'll just submit a copy of my IELTS result, then i'll just make a written explanation that the my original IELTS result is still with them. Well i hope it will work. :)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
faithyou said:
@ sushma,

it's good that they have returned your complete package,because in my case they told that only the refund will be returned & not the original IELTS & COE, that's why i'm thinking if i will be reapplying in july maybe i'll just submit a copy of my IELTS result, then i'll just make a written explanation that the my original IELTS result is still with them. Well i hope it will work. :)
sometimes there is chance that ur documents r lost so dont take a chance without all documents and ielts result.I think u will get better score in ielts this ime

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Yes - It should work. Do mention about your UCI#.

faithyou said:
@ sushma,

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
@ moabbasi,

thanks...yah hope it works...i can only make use of my IELTS result if & only if they would still be requiring the general training...oohhh can't wait for the new july 2011 guidelines..wishing us all GOODLUCK... :)