Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
hi guyz....just one question...I have applied under FSW1.....can I email to CIO if I want to change my visa office, although I havn't received PER...

Another thing should we choose VO nearest to us or anyVO???

thanx

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
hi guyz....just one question...I have applied under FSW1.....can I email to CIO if I want to change my visa office, although I havn't received PER...

Another thing should we choose VO nearest to us or anyVO???

thanx
According to EG7 booklet (page 22):
Visa Office requested for the processing of your application: You must select and write the name of the Visa Office which serves:
• your country of nationality; or
• the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.
Do not select a visa office that does not serve a country as described above. If you do, your application will be returned to you by the visa office and you will have to reapply.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
According to EG7 booklet (page 22):
Visa Office requested for the processing of your application: You must select and write the name of the Visa Office which serves:
• your country of nationality; or
• the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.
Do not select a visa office that does not serve a country as described above. If you do, your application will be returned to you by the visa office and you will have to reapply.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
thanx Dr Hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
thanx Dr Hasib
if u are currently living in Australia then Sydney should be your VO, and i can see, u did put Sydney as your VO.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
if u are currently living in Australia then Sydney should be your VO, and i can see, u did put Sydney as your VO.

No I live in Fiji...no Canadian High commision here...so I put sydney

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
No I live in Fiji...no Canadian High commision here...so I put sydney
yup, VO for residents of fiji is sydney And YOU CANT CHANGE IT
So dont think about emailing them to change your VO, however,if you put any other VO other than Sydney then your application might get returned to your address.

Dr.Hasib

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
I am a pre 26th june applicant, got AOR in october and sending documents in a days.

I need some help.

I have some change in background declaration? How to mentoin that change in the forms? I have filled forms in my PC so i can edit. Will that be OK or do i need to fill NEWLY uploaded form as CIC.

Secondly, i think the check list is also change. so will i change the checklist aswell?

/Sohaib

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
yup, VO for residents of fiji is sydney And YOU CANT CHANGE IT
So dont think about emailing them to change your VO, however,if you put any other VO other than Sydney then your application might get returned to your address.

Dr.Hasib
no its Sydney that I wrote....thanx anywayz.....just that i was thinking sydney VO processing time too lengthy....

Thanx
ash

rezadaryakenar

Oct 21, 2010
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/05/2011
AOR Received.
21/07/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02/08/2012.
Med's Done....
Too soon..
Passport Req..
Too soon..
VISA ISSUED...
To soon..
LANDED..........
Toooo sooon...
Re: Common questions

Hey guys,
I have a question,I have MSc. degree in PETROLEUM ENGNEERING.Though my work experience was " Oil reservoir drilling Supervisor,but because of my education,I prefered to apply with NOC 2145 in May 2010 .Unfortunately I copied & paste main duties from CIC website and after 5 monthes they rejected me in November 3 because of this.At the moment I don't know what should I do.I can apply by NOC 8222,but I afraid they may reject me because of aversion between two different kind of work experiences.(In primary application I introduce myself as a petroleum engineer and now I want to apply as a oil reservoir drilling supervisor).Do you think they keep any record from my rejected file?please be note that I didn't gave any 1st file number and they assessed my files based on my aplication and not any documents.please help me.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Rezadaryakenar (whew that's a finger twister to type!) Read your rejection carefully, does it say anywhere that a copy of your file has been kept? I know they keep a list of rejected applicant names, but I don't know what level of detail they go to. I am no authority or senior here, so perhaps someone else will know. As far as applying under another NOC - if the duties you carried out match the lead statement and most of the duties described in the NOC, and you have bona fide letters of reference, contract, pay slips, etc to back it up, then go for it.

OMCANANDA

Jan 19, 2011
Hi All,

I have an urgent querry -- we have sent the application in Oct 2010 and now have received the file number, however meanwhile my passport got damaged and I requested for a new passport. I have now a new passport with me along with the old one which has been canceled now. So the passport number on the application file is not same as my current(new) passport number now. Do we need to update the change in passport number now or when it asked by CHC?

Thanks in Advance

L

ladykiller

OMCANANDA said:
Hi All,

I have an urgent querry -- we have sent the application in Oct 2010 and now have received the file number, however meanwhile my passport got damaged and I requested for a new passport. I have now a new passport with me along with the old one which has been canceled now. So the passport number on the application file is not same as my current(new) passport number now. Do we need to update the change in passport number now or when it asked by CHC?

Thanks in Advance
Have you got the PER? As far as i know oct applicants havn't got their PER yet. After you have got your PER, you will be required to send your changed pp detials to your Visa office (not to CIO)
N.B: File number is assigned to every application & it's not PER

OMCANANDA

Jan 19, 2011
ladykiller said:
Have you got the PER? As far as i know oct applicants havn't got their PER yet. After you have got your PER, you will be required to send your changed pp detials to your Visa office (not to CIO)
N.B: File number is assigned to every application & it's not PER
I believe what I know of is only a file number, can you please throw some light on PER? Typically how long does it take for PER?

Many thanks!!

L

ladykiller

OMCANANDA said:
I believe what I know of is only a file number, can you please throw some light on PER? Typically how long does it take for PER?

Many thanks!!
PER is positive eligibility review. it usually takes 4 months to get PER.
If your application is complete, job duties are ok and score 67 points, only then CIO will issue PER
If your application is notcomplete/job duties are not ok and fail toscore 67 points, then CIO will issue NER (Negative eligibilty review.....rejection :()

Check out the link to see who got PER recently
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Thanks
Ladykiller

R

rubyann

Hi there! I have a question. Can I transfer my application filed last 2007 ( file number status: in process) to the current application as of June 26, 2010 with the occupation included under 29 qualifying occupations for the Federal Skilled Worker Category. Or do I have to withdraw my application and reapply? Thanks!