+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consecutive means one after the other so 6 months relatively unbroken. If you were there for 6 months in a 9 month period, I would still get the PCC to be sure. If you had however spent a month per year somewhere for 6 years, I would not.

L

ladykiller

traumasurgeon said:
What does 6 consecutive months for PCC actually means. I mean for example i lived in a foreign country totally 6 months but this is in 9 months time. Do i need PCC from that country
Consecutive means uninterrupted/continuous. if u didnt live there 6 months continuously then u dont need PCC from that country

Thanks
Ladykiller

traumasurgeon

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
AOR Received.
28-10-2010
IELTS Request
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
25-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2012
Thanks for the answers, i think i will leave the decision to the VO. Although it may lead to a delay if they want.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Need to know to show proof of Fund .

As i have my deposit in my Saving Account & some of Fixed Deposits.

If i take Bank Letter then do i need to tell Bank to mention FD details in Letter or I can attached Photocopy of FD ? Do i need notarised it if attached it ?

Also do i need to submit past 6 months Bank St. with Letter ?

I am confused.

Please need value-able advise...

Regards,
Mayank

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
mayankpandya said:
Need to know to show proof of Fund .
Please need value-able advise...

Regards, Mayank
Dear Mayank bhayya

Do the following 3 things.... this is what I did ... very easy!!
(1) Take at least 3 months bank statement (latest) ..... send the original (or notarized copy)
(2) Get FD photocopy and get it notarized.
(3) Get a bank certificate (on their letterhead), mentioning the balance as on date and maintaining this account since...(date)... Original

Sl # 3 is optional ..... if maintaining an avg balance of 3/4 L (or above) for last 5/6 months AND in case you want to add some weight to your PoF statement. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Anil

anil04_10 said:
Dear Mayank bhayya

Do the following 3 things.... this is what I did ... very easy!!
(1) Take at least 3 months bank statement (latest) ..... send the original (or notarized copy)
(2) Get FD photocopy and get it notarized.
(3) Get a bank certificate (on their letterhead), mentioning the balance as on date and maintaining this account since...(date)... Original

Sl # 3 is optional ..... if maintaining an avg balance of 3/4 L (or above) for last 5/6 months AND in case you want to add some weight to your PoF statement. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hi seniors,

just wany to ask if my husband can get 5pts for relative since my sister is in canada already? is he entitled? thanks

ainex_francois

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for the inputs here. I finally decided to apply under the LPN category eventhough I am a nurse. Is somebody here in the same boat with me? Share naman so I can learn from you. ;)

To all seniors, I have a question. I dont have the funds yet but I can loan in an instant here in Saudi and as I understood, all I need to do is get a 3-month bank statement and pass it to the visa office together with all my documents needed? If I get the visa already, can I give back the loan or I still need that 10k CAD in my bank account once I arrived in Canada? (I will not need that much because I have my relatives there but borrowing from them now is out of the option so I just have to take a loan ;D)

Also, I took IELTS this December 2010 Academic module, but then I found out the General Training is the one needed for immigration purposes! :eek: Can I forgo it and pass my academic result instead even if they posted in their site that GT is what they want?

That's all for now! Thank you po!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can give back the loan and save up the money yourself or get another loan when it is time to land as a PR because you have to bring your funds when you arrive.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Guys who ever are vey new and about to aproch any consultant.. please dont go with their time line. Because as u can read a lot about how much time it cant take. The consultants who are claming to get your visa process done in 6 to 8 months. Its no way possible. Dotn pay much money. I have seen that I could have come to this forum earlier before I approch any consultant and waste a lot of money. Here one can get very good advice based on their own experience. Consultants are advertising that they are in the same business since last 10 years, still they dont have as specific knowledge as one can find at this forum.

You are most welcome to this forum and do not hesitate for any queries. We all are here to help you,,,

Good luck to all

hd2k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
kavya said:
Guys who ever are vey new and about to aproch any consultant.. please dont go with their time line. Because as u can read a lot about how much time it cant take. The consultants who are claming to get your visa process done in 6 to 8 months. Its no way possible. Dotn pay much money. I have seen that I could have come to this forum earlier before I approch any consultant and waste a lot of money. Here one can get very good advice based on their own experience. Consultants are advertising that they are in the same business since last 10 years, still they dont have as specific knowledge as one can find at this forum.

You are most welcome to this forum and do not hesitate for any queries. We all are here to help you,,,

Good luck to all
correct

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
angdyosa said:
hi seniors,

just wany to ask if my husband can get 5pts for relative since my sister is in canada already? is he entitled? thanks
yup. To claim points from your sis he must submit following docs:
•Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada: marriage certificate, birth certificate of u and your sis
•If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: photocopy of her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
•If your close relative is a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport or Canadian citizenship card.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angdyosa said:
hi seniors,

You can tell your relative to send her latest Telephone Bill photocopy,Credit card photocopy,the pay slip from his employer if she is a full time worker in Canada.

you must have to give her birth certificate latest PR card photocopy or passport photocopy.

asaf

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dr.Hasib said:
yup. To claim points from your sis he must submit following docs:
•Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada: marriage certificate, birth certificate of u and your sis
•If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: photocopy of her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
•If your close relative is a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport or Canadian citizenship card.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

thank you so much for the info dr hasib... goodluck!

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
asaf said:
You can tell your relative to send her latest Telephone Bill photocopy,Credit card photocopy,the pay slip from his employer if she is a full time worker in Canada.

you must have to give her birth certificate latest PR card photocopy or passport photocopy.

asaf
thanks a lot.. Goodluck!!