+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aybee said:
So what do you suggest, as i am an electrician, i should straight away go to the Licensing authority office and ask them of further procedures that from where to get credentials assessed and other things done ?
Yes. If you want to do your licensing, the best source of information is really the licensing authority office.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Leon said:
Yes. If you want to do your licensing, the best source of information is really the licensing authority office.
Thanks sir for your reply...and yes i will have to do my license as i have yet to find an employer who will hire an electrician or an electrical technician without the Red Seal or Certificate of Qualification.

One more thing i need to ask, can you help me in finding any links that have sample questions for the electricians C of Q. I could not find any myself up till now.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask the licencing office if they know where you can find teaching material. You can also ask at a trade college.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Leon said:
Ask the licencing office if they know where you can find teaching material. You can also ask at a trade college.
Thanks sir. I'll do that.

sunny.singh

Star Member
May 26, 2010
HI FRIENDS
I M HANGING IN INPROCESS FRM FEB 2010 THEY ASK ME SEND SOME DOCS REGRDNG MY WRK EXP I SEND THEM BUT 80DYS GONE NO REPLY PLZ TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME THEY HAVE

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
Hi !
i was just taking a look at the main website for immigration (cic website) for any mention of changes in the changes to the list.... really went thru the past few months. but it doesnt say anything about it!

was so nervous with all the notices on other websites and also hearing it here....

can somebody please verify it

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sr786 said:
Hi !
i was just taking a look at the main website for immigration (cic website) for any mention of changes in the changes to the list.... really went thru the past few months. but it doesnt say anything about it!

was so nervous with all the notices on other websites and also hearing it here....

can somebody please verify it
If you look through the media advisories, you may find some hints like they are talking about that it's time to look at the list again but they haven't said anything about when they will do it or what they will change.

Slamboy

Jun 23, 2010
Hi All,

I am a new member here and have a few questions that I would need help from all.

1. I applied in March 2005 (New Delhi)and got my File No. in March 2006 and the process has still been pending.
2. I had 1 year full time experience under 0111 at that time.
3. I now have experience under 0111 of 3 years from 2007 to date but have also been on maternity leave for 6 months during this time.

Since my file is still under progress I would like to re-apply under the fast track program. My question to all is - Do I qualify under the skilled worker program based on my experience? The website says a one year of experience is enough but my consultant in India has been having second thoughts about it. I am a post graduate (MBA) from a reputed indian university. Can someone please suggest?

Also I have been to the US as my father was ill and gave birth to my son there.

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
hi

the licensing authority refers to which occupations? do the offshore applicants FSW1 have to get it? 0213 applicants?

please highlight me on this? ready to submit initial application tomorrow and not sure about what involves this ?

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Slamboy said:
Hi All,

I am a new member here and have a few questions that I would need help from all.

1. I applied in March 2005 (New Delhi)and got my File No. in March 2006 and the process has still been pending.
2. I had 1 year full time experience under 0111 at that time.
3. I now have experience under 0111 of 3 years from 2007 to date but have also been on maternity leave for 6 months during this time.

Since my file is still under progress I would like to re-apply under the fast track program. My question to all is - Do I qualify under the skilled worker program based on my experience? The website says a one year of experience is enough but my consultant in India has been having second thoughts about it. I am a post graduate (MBA) from a reputed indian university. Can someone please suggest?

Also I have been to the US as my father was ill and gave birth to my son there.
Hey,

1 year is the minimum that you need to have to qualify under the FSW1..

After that, the more years you have under your belt, the more points you have thus bringing you closer to that 67 mark.

1 year - 15 points
2 year - 17 points
3 year - 19 points
4 year - 21 points

You can apply if you have 1 year of experience and have 67 or more points.

cednnie

Jun 23, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member and have some question can you help me?

I need to know which category of an Skilled worker I am qualify. I was graduated as BS Mechanical Engg'
and my skill is Painting/ Insulation, Refractory and Fireproofing Supervisor in the construction of Oil and Gas Plant Refinery or Power Plant. I cannot find which 38 list I am qualified.

I checked the list and found out that there has a Skill Level C-7219 and-I 7293. Is these applicable to my experience?

Thank you.

Cednnie

Slamboy

Jun 23, 2010
aybee said:
Hey,

1 year is the minimum that you need to have to qualify under the FSW1..

After that, the more years you have under your belt, the more points you have thus bringing you closer to that 67 mark.

1 year - 15 points
2 year - 17 points
3 year - 19 points
4 year - 21 points

You can apply if you have 1 year of experience and have 67 or more points.
Thanks for your reply. I completely understand your point and have also mentioned this to my consulant. However, he keeps telling me my experience under 0111 should have been more than 4+ years to actually get a visa as he has seen many cases under 0111 getting denied with 2+ and 3+ years of experience.

He says that it is easy to get the file number as your case will be accepted now but at the time of processing my file it will get refused.

Can someople please advise me on this ASAP.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Slamboy said:
Thanks for your reply. I completely understand your point and have also mentioned this to my consulant. However, he keeps telling me my experience under 0111 should have been more than 4+ years to actually get a visa as he has seen many cases under 0111 getting denied with 2+ and 3+ years of experience.

He says that it is easy to get the file number as your case will be accepted now but at the time of processing my file it will get refused.

Can someople please advise me on this ASAP.
No No No No

If you have the required 67 points and your reference letters properly show you responsibilities and they completely match those under the 0111 given on the CIC website then you will not be denied(All other things also have to be in order and correct). The cases he is telling you about must not have shown proper responsibilities or some other such thing.

Just wait for others under the 0111 category to tell you more about the responsibilities.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If somebody with 2-3 years experience under 0111 was denied, it would have been for some other reason than "just" having 2-3 experience under 0111 because 1 year is enough. Either they failed to get a total of 67 or more points or they failed to prove that their experience was really under 0111.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Slamboy, There you have it from the expert.

Now yo just need to get a proper reference letter from your employer and apply..