+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fanshawe college not included in DLI list

Pe.

Nov 3, 2020
I've been patient for almost an year now bruv. Got my visa way back in January of this year. Couldn't travel on may cause of the pandemic but the last intake was missed cause fanshawe suddenly decided to make my course fully online. So please excuse me if I'm a bit impatient, my visa is almost half done. So yeah. But here's to two more weeks of anxiety I suppose.
Yes most costs are fully online due to the pandemic. It was a last minute thing for my course as well as. At least they didn’t deferred the program until further notice like other schools. As I said it’s strictly up to IRCC. Since the pandemic they have been delayed with many things. On average a study permit for my country takes 1 week to be approved but now it is taking more than a month.

elderluis

Nov 3, 2020
Yes most costs are fully online due to the pandemic. It was a last minute thing for my course as well as. At least they didn’t deferred the program until further notice like other schools. As I said it’s strictly up to IRCC. Since the pandemic they have been delayed with many things. On average a study permit for my country takes 1 week to be approved but now it is taking more than a month.
Where are you from?, I'll have my biometrics the 11th

Sanju_ritzie

Nov 1, 2020
Can anyone suggest what to do I haven’t applied for visa yet hoping the college would be approved in 3rd November list should I defer to may or apply for visa ? I don’t know if the college would be approved also or not

Vmk55

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone suggest what to do I haven’t applied for visa yet hoping the college would be approved in 3rd November list should I defer to may or apply for visa ? I don’t know if the college would be approved also or not
You should apply bruv.In my opinion, choose a better college? The student support is abysmal. Trust me. I've been stuck here for over 7 months now. Choose Humber, or Seneca or something.

Reactions: proceso

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Choose Seneca, it seems quite consistent as has been there in list since the beginning.

Pe.

Nov 3, 2020
I don’t know why Fanshawe would give an exact date when they are also waiting on the IRCC like we all are. I’m sure they will be on the list this month Patience is a virtue

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi guys! Unfortunately Fanshawe is still not in the approved list :( I am still waiting for update since I already received my BVL on 20/10/2020. Anyone here who also received their BVL but no visa visa result yet???

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys! Unfortunately Fanshawe is still not in the approved list :( I am still waiting for update since I already received my BVL on 20/10/2020. Anyone here who also received their BVL but no visa visa result yet???
No
Please share your timeline

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
No
Please share your timeline
Application Submitted: 01/10/20
Medical not required
Biometrics Done: 02/10/20
BVL received: 20/10/20
Regular stream

waiting patiently.. hopefully with a positive result...

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Application Submitted: 01/10/20
Medical not required
Biometrics Done: 02/10/20
BVL received: 20/10/20
Regular stream

waiting patiently.. hopefully with a positive result...
Nice, your decision might be on hold because Fanshawe might have been approved by the provincial Government (which they informed through E-mail), but not added to the list officially.

Btw is there anyone else who has received BVL belonging to a DLI that is not yet added to the list officially?

Reactions: Pe.