+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fanshawe college not included in DLI list

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Fanshawe college telling their students through email that we are on the list but actually they are not .
What is this

Islandgirl94

Oct 8, 2020
I’m am so disappointed that they’re not on the list. I’m a Bahamian applicant with AIP. Registered for Jan 21’ intake for a Post Graduate certificate in Gerontology. What about u?

Reactions: selina12

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
I’m also Jan intake to Fanshawe but this is disappointing. How often they update the list anyone know?

Sanan1671

Oct 7, 2020
Dear Fanshawe student,

This is an update to let you know that Fanshawe College has submitted its COVID-19 Readiness Plan to the Ontario government and is awaiting approval.
The College has provided the government with details about how it will help students with their quarantine plans including assistance in acquiring food and medicine, general academic, and mental health support. The plan also outlines protocols for the health of students in the event there are COVID-19 cases at the school.

The new list of Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) with approved COVID-19 readiness plans is being updated on a regular basis, with the next publication date expected to be early November. Fanshawe College is in the final stage of receiving approval and this is expected soon. Fanshawe is ready to welcome students when the approval is secured.

Fanshawe just emailed me this

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Dear Fanshawe student,

This is an update to let you know that Fanshawe College has submitted its COVID-19 Readiness Plan to the Ontario government and is awaiting approval.
The College has provided the government with details about how it will help students with their quarantine plans including assistance in acquiring food and medicine, general academic, and mental health support. The plan also outlines protocols for the health of students in the event there are COVID-19 cases at the school.

The new list of Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) with approved COVID-19 readiness plans is being updated on a regular basis, with the next publication date expected to be early November. Fanshawe College is in the final stage of receiving approval and this is expected soon. Fanshawe is ready to welcome students when the approval is secured.

Dear Fanshawe student,

Thanks for sharing . It will help a lot

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Dear Fanshawe student,

I'm a fanshawe student and I didn't receive that email. Is it for specific courses?

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
There has been a rain of PPR's for COVID readiness Approved DLI's, I am hoping they get approval by 3rd November, otherwise PPR wouldn't be Issued and our applications wouldn't be prioritized. they sound confident so lets see

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I messege Fanshawe college on twitter below is there response

Hi Waqar. Fanshawe College is in the final stage of receiving approval and this is expected soon. Fanshawe is ready to welcome students when the approval is secured.

When approval is given, international student travel to Canada will be considered essential (non-discretionary), even if their program is being delivered online. All students traveling from outside of Canada must have their quarantine plans pre-approved by their designated learning institution (DLI) to ensure the quarantine requirements laid out in the institution’s COVID-19 Readiness Plan submitted to the government is adhered to.

Please note that travellers should not make any travel plans until they have met all requirements and received all necessary authorizations.

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
When I asked again specifically about 3rd November list
Following is their response

We hope so, but please continue to watch the list to be certain. We will email our applicants when we know more.