+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Sponsorship (Other Relative)**March 2019**

milesbeauty

Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

I’m from the Philippines. My sister has submitted her application to sponsor me and my family under Family Class (other relative) which was receive by CIC 04 March 2019. We just had our biometrics on 17 April. In ECAS, it shows that they started processing our application on 25 April.

Based from what I have read in the CIC site, it looks like the next step is medical exam. Let me know otherwise. I’m hoping someone here would be able to advise how long it usually take to receive a request for medical after giving biometrics.

Thank you in advance.
Hello,i just want to know if your sister is single?bec i want to sponsor my brother too who is married with children,which part of canada are you living"bec somebody told me i can not sponsor somabody because im married, am a canadian citizen..thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,i just want to know if your sister is single?bec i want to sponsor my brother too who is married with children,which part of canada are you living"bec somebody told me i can not sponsor somabody because im married, am a canadian citizen..thanks
You can only sponsor your brother if all of the following are true:

- You are single / unmarried
- You have no children
- Both of your parents are deceased
- You have no other family members in Canada (e.g. aunt, uncle)

Since you are married, you cannot sponsor your brother. He will have to qualify on his own.