+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Alguien ha tenido problemas con los certificados de nacimiento de colombia? Nuestro caso es particular porque somos venezolanos y colombianos y estamos haciendo todo con los papeles colombianos, estamos poniendo el registro civil colombiano y nos devolvieron la aplicacion porque "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document. ", pero no entiendo como un escaneo de 2 caras del registro puede estar incompleto, además que el registro mio si lo aprobaron pero el de mi esposo lo estan devolviendo por incompleto y ambas traducciones dicen que están incompletas. Algun caso similar?

Translations were made for a certified translator? Did you have the affidavit as first page?

frange

May 25, 2018
Please, the forum language is ENGLISH.
Using spanish all over the thread exclude many people who don't understand this language which is against the rules of the forum.
Once again, no exclusion for haitian participants since venezuelans and colombians are spanish speaker.

Reactions: clayera

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
I did everything with an affidavit, not with a certified translator, there was no issue with the other documents submitted with that, only with the birth certificates and they are saying that the ORIGINAL for my husband is incomplete (is just the scanned paper on both sides). We submitted things weirdly because we did not know any better haha, one document is the original document and then in other document is the translated version, so my original is fine but his is not and both the translated are wrong, I have no idea where the issue is.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I did everything with an affidavit, not with a certified translator, there was no issue with the other documents submitted with that, only with the birth certificates and they are saying that the ORIGINAL for my husband is incomplete (is just the scanned paper on both sides). We submitted things weirdly because we did not know any better haha, one document is the original document and then in other document is the translated version, so my original is fine but his is not and both the translated are wrong, I have no idea where the issue is.
You guys loaded translations and original split into 2 docs?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
But are you sure the problem is the birth certificate of the whole identity etc section?

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
But are you sure the problem is the birth certificate of the whole identity etc section?
TBH there is no way to know that, but I assume is only on those documents since there are 5 documents in that section before the ones "incomplete", and also mine is fine but my husband is not and they are the same type of document, Registro civil from the same consular office. But I don't know either if they checked past that part of the rest of the documents that seem fine or if they stopped there and everything down below is wrong as well.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
We would need more information to have a better idea. What section did they flag? What documents did you include in that section?

LMVzla

Aug 16, 2016
Hola a todos, disculpen de antemano si es una pregunta tonta, quisiera saber como comunican el cambio de status,AOR o solicitud de documentos adicionales. Por email? En la seccion de action me aparece un boton de view pero esta como bloqueado. Alguno esta igual?

DC2112

Dec 5, 2023
We would need more information to have a better idea. What section did they flag? What documents did you include in that section?
As I said before we uploaded the original document first and under the same name but with "translated" on the name we uploaded the translated version.

So, in the "Supporting Documents for Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals" Under the "Identity and civil status documents" my birth certificate original is fine but my husband's is flagged as "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document." and they are both almost identical since were issued by the same consulate, and both the translated documents are flagged as "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document.".

LMVzla

Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone, sorry in advance if it is a stupid question, I would like to know how they communicated the change of status, AOR or request for additional documents. By email? In the action section I have a view button, but it is blocked. Does anyone is in the same situation? Does this mean that I need to add something?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello everyone, sorry in advance if it is a stupid question, I would like to know how they communicated the change of status, AOR or request for additional documents. By email? In the action section I have a view button, but it is blocked. Does anyone is in the same situation? Does this mean that I need to add something?
Yes, the updates will be notified by email. And the app itself on the website won’t change unless it is returned.

Reactions: LMVzla