+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

frange

May 25, 2018
My application for my sister was returned today (she is applying for herself, her husband and her two kids), the reason was proof of status "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document. ". I only updated my PR Card front and back (I am the anchor), do I need to upload anything else?
Wow... Really sorry for this return.
Double check everything and read the guide which is very important.
What is your timeline?
Thank you.

rcolina68

Dec 11, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-24 / 1:11 AM UTC
Returned: 2023-12-11
RE Applied: date:
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Reactions: frange

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-24 / 1:11 AM UTC
Returned: 2023-12-11
RE Applied: date:
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
What was your reason ?

Dec 3, 2023
My application for my sister was returned today (she is applying for herself, her husband and her two kids), the reason was proof of status "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document. ". I only updated my PR Card front and back (I am the anchor), do I need to upload anything else?
I uploaded my pr card front and back but under ID I uploaded my driver’s license (anchor )

Reactions: LA2023

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Of course they receive more and more applications since nov 20.
They changed the fee requirement on the portal on the 22nd or 23rd. They must have received more applications per each day after that. It could be the reason why they are taking longer. Also they have been processing 2 days worth of applications each week, this is the 4th week. So, it seems to be going at the same speed.

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
**Received AOR today***

Timeline
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23 3:00 AM (UTC)
Date AOR received: 2023-12-12 9:00 AM (MST)
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response:

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
what did you load under identity and civil status? if you are PR that should be enough (use same pag front/back) maybe when you re apply add landing doc as well and put provincial ID under proof of status as well as under identity doc.

Don't forget to add marriage cert for your sister and her spouse as well as birth cert for the kids demonstrating they are their parents.
PR Card, Citizenship Certificate/Card should have been enough to proof the Anchor's status. There are only two types of statuses: Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen. So it is very unfair for they say it is 'incomplete' when either of both documents proof that exactly!