+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Sheikh.sb

Feb 20, 2019
I applied on June 21, got medical request on July 7. Medical got updated on July 14. No updates after. Just says reviewing eligibility and background check...
I received another correspondence letter on the 18th. However, no update after that. I don’t understand why they sent the same letter several times. I am a little a concerned.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello,
i applied on 12 june and attached my paper based application to online on 11 july. Did not get medical request yet, still application in process. Any idea how long it could take?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have got acceptance in McGill University for Fall 2019. I have applied for study permit on June 15th and have given my biometrics on 18th June. Now waiting for further actions.
Anyone who is going in McGill Uni or have applied for study permit like me in June.
Yes I applied on 12 June. Still visa in process

Sheikh.sb

Feb 20, 2019
Hello,
i applied on 12 june and attached my paper based application to online on 11 july. Did not get medical request yet, still application in process. Any idea how long it could take?
I think it is a good thing since your application is still in process. The ones they reject generally receive their rejection letter in first 3 weeks. So it is only a matter of time hopefully before you receive your medical request.

Reactions: faizanshafiq

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I think it is a good thing since your application is still in process. The ones they reject generally receive their rejection letter in first 3 weeks. So it is only a matter of time hopefully before you receive your medical request.
Yeah, everyone is telling me that. Let's hope for the good.

K30

Jul 22, 2019
Hey! I am a Pakistani but I have applied from India as I am an Indian resident. What's the probability of me getting visa? Also, my visa file is pretty strong.

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hey! I am a Pakistani but I have applied from India as I am an Indian resident. What's the probability of me getting visa? Also, my visa file is pretty strong.
No one can honestly. If your profile is strong and all then it shouldn't be a problem..

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

after four and a half month wait I received the following refusal letter;

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Kindly guide me on how to reapply.

However, I am already working in a government organization so point number 1 and 3 seems illogical as my job is secure and I will get study leave and will be under bond for that period, whereas for point 4 I submitted bank statement of myself along with my sponsor. i dont know how to write LOE.

Need help.

Thanks

Reactions: Hassan7601

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Sor sorry to hear that,
Maybe you have study gap and that makes the visa officer suspicious about your return upon completion. Also, is your prospective study relevant to what you have done before? Maybe that could be the reason of refusal.
Thanks

Raheel Mughal

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,

after four and a half month wait I received the following refusal letter;

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Kindly guide me on how to reapply.

However, I am already working in a government organization so point number 1 and 3 seems illogical as my job is secure and I will get study leave and will be under bond for that period, whereas for point 4 I submitted bank statement of myself along with my sponsor. i dont know how to write LOE.

Need help.

Thanks
You got no update in these 4.5 months? No medical call or interview?