Doc's Request.
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Request
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
I want know, What happen when u went through additional test. Same story happen with my parents. and how many days they took for decision

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...
Anyone know about hepatitis B test... if some has minor reading due to which test is getting positive...
Anything worry related to PR?

Ad

aakash2018

Jun 21, 2018
I fumbled in my eye test as I couldn't read last row of letters. Result was that i got nervous and my BP shot up to 160/110. Another Doctor rechecked BP and it was 146/96. They asked me to go for ECG and Creatanine test. However Medical document that they passed me didn't list ECH + Creatanine test. Should I still go ahead and upload the document ? or is it like I should speak to the doctor and get the correct document which list last 2 tests as well ?

Adeo-bl

Apr 7, 2019
The panel physician has no right in making any decision on your medical exam. They can only inform you if you have a serious condition where your life is at risk and need immediate treatment.
He/she sends your test results to CIC Health Branch, and they decide if you need further tests or not. Those are the rules according to the panel physician's manual.

The same thing happened to me so don't panic, is normal.

Go back to the panel physician and he/she will access your medical file in the CIC date base and will be able to see what further tests you need to do. Most likely it will be an X-ray (like in my case).
What happened to me was that the CIC doctors saw a spot on my lung and they suspected TB. They ordered me to have an X-ray done 3 months after my initial medical exam. This way, they can compare both of the X-rays and if they see the spot on the lungs hasn't changed shape or size, then there is either no TB or is inactive.

My panel physician saw the spot on my lungs and I explained it could be from an old pneumonia I had as a child. He agreed, but said he needs to send the results to CIC and they will decide what to do next. He even put a note saying: "patient informed of having pneumonia as a child". CIC doesn't care, when it comes to TB, they are extra cautious.

Even if you have active TB, all that means is that you have to have a 6 month treatment before coming to Canada. The bad side is that your PR application will be put on hold until you finish your treatment. But I'm sure this is not the case with you (like I said, I was sent back for a second X-ray and sputum tests because of an odd spot on my lungs and it turned out all negative), so don't worry, go take your X-ray and everything will take its normal course. Be happy they didn't ask for sputum tests like they did with me, cause that took 9 weeks to get the results. I was lucky I did my up front medical 2 months before sending the application, this way, by the times I was done with the further tests, I had passed my medical right after SA, so my application was not put on hold.

Omg is what you are saying is the PR cannot in their own request further testing. Hmn that’s strange. In my case I got a request for further testing (sputum) back in nov. I completed it and it was negative. Then took another X-ray which showed clear results. Now panel physician is demanding I return in May for another X-ray even though CIC didn’t ask for it!

Raman137

Feb 17, 2021
Hey there.... Someone plz reply
I had first medical on 7th nov 2020
Received mail for further test
Then i had sputum test and repeated xray..
Results are negative nd no changes in xray...
Now 2nd time again receive email for further test.... I m worried now....
I had tb in 2014 ... I already told it to my doctor.... Can anyone reply why i again receive mail for further test when i already negative reports of sputum test???

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey there.... Someone plz reply
I had first medical on 7th nov 2020
Received mail for further test
Then i had sputum test and repeated xray..
Results are negative nd no changes in xray...
Now 2nd time again receive email for further test.... I m worried now....
I had tb in 2014 ... I already told it to my doctor.... Can anyone reply why i again receive mail for further test when i already negative reports of sputum test???
What test are you being asked to do?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Then you have posted in the wrong section of the forum. This section is for family sponsorship and the test/requirement for medical exam is very different.

Reactions: Raman137